These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

You decide

First post
Author
Antihrist Pripravnik
Scorpion Road Industry
#21 - 2014-11-04 23:02:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Antihrist Pripravnik
Rockstede wrote:
Antihrist Pripravnik wrote:

Wow, that is fantastic and so bloody well done.

That needs implementing imho

I agree. However, that topic is over 8 years old and it's named "POSs: Flogging the Dead Horse", so I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about it Lol
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#22 - 2014-11-04 23:19:37 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Rockstede wrote:

Wow, that is fantastic and so bloody well done.

That needs implementing imho

I agree. However, that topic is over 8 years old and it's named "POSs: Flogging the Dead Horse", so I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about it Lol
Yes, but there is hope. In the latest CSM minutes there is a chapter on Starbases (POS).
Some quotes:

CCP Greyscale - starbases should primarily be a platform for doing other things from. they should give you a place to project yourself from.
CCP Greyscale - When people want to use these, they should be able to, without much restriction or hindrance.
CCP Nullarbor- We want progression with simpler functionality for lower skillpoint characters, and a progression with structure size and complexity for more mature places.
CCP Greyscale - A strong sense of home. We want it to be super customizable for your needs - home is where you log off, and we want you to be logging off at these and basing from them.
CCP Greyscale - structures should be exciting, especially when it comes to combat and we should provide more tactical options for people to mess with them.
CCP Greyscale - Inspirational - They need to look ******* awesome, and people need to want them and want to be around them and have them and use them and like them and want them and stuff.
CCP Nullarbor - said that POS could potentially get given custom skins.

CCP Greyscale - Said that potentially you could add any of the deployable structures could be added to a modular POS.

On topic: Introduce line of sight.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Caleb Seremshur
Commando Guri
Guristas Pirates
#23 - 2014-11-04 23:21:23 UTC
I would ask them to make heavy missiles and torpedoes not suck so that we can have more variety in the middle and large missile classes. I would ask them to nerf drone control ranges and then implement drone controls that have far higher pg requirements to put them out of reach of cruisers and battlecruisers. I would ask ccp to look at changing the bonuses on some drugs so that they're worth building. I would ask ccp to change all kinetic bonuses on caldari hulls to explosion velocity bonuses instead. I would ask ccp to change shield boosters so they scale better against cap use
Eldwinn
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-11-04 23:21:29 UTC
ISD
Marsha Mallow
#25 - 2014-11-04 23:23:31 UTC
Eldwinn wrote:
ISD

You shut your derty mouth or I'll add you to my awox list

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

James Baboli
Warp to Pharmacy
#26 - 2014-11-04 23:24:01 UTC
The culture of TL;DR and HTFU about proposed changes.

Talking more,

Flying crazier,

And drinking more

Making battleships worth the warp

DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#27 - 2014-11-04 23:43:46 UTC
moon mining to become active mining as part of a full blown mining over haul (no I don't want a mining mini game, just more choices with mining)

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Dr Beatrox
Doomheim
#28 - 2014-11-04 23:44:14 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
banning people who cant play the game without being ***** about it. ruins the experience for many hence why a very small chunk of scifi fans stick to playing eve

there should be a rule: if your intent is to aggressively and consistently insult a player or group of players you are banned.
45thtiger 0109
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#29 - 2014-11-04 23:56:22 UTC  |  Edited by: 45thtiger 0109
Some Rando wrote:
Remove high-sec. Because it's About Damn Time.

Totally agreed except just have the trading hubs only and the rest would be 0.0 PiratePiratePCool

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

Steve Wingyip
Doomheim
#30 - 2014-11-05 00:15:26 UTC
Add the station roaming.

The stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching over me.

Cyndrogen
The Greatest Corp in the Universe
#31 - 2014-11-05 00:31:53 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:
If CCP asks you to change one thing in EVE Online. What would it be?

multibox support

Every day in every way I improve my skills and get better.

Mharius Skjem
Guardians of the Underworld
#32 - 2014-11-05 00:49:00 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:

Restart incarna

A recovering btter vet,  with a fresh toon and a determination to like everything that CCP does to Eve...

Don't take me too seriously though, I like to tease a bit on the forums, but that's only because I love you...

Mocam
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2014-11-05 02:08:50 UTC
If CCP asks *YOU* to change 1 thing, not us asking CCP.

Lots of "CCP do this..." based requests here.

... I suppose stop botting would be one they've asked after repeatedly.
Mark O'Helm
Fam. Zimin von Reizgenschwendt
#34 - 2014-11-05 03:08:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Mark O'Helm
One Super Grid Asteroidbelt per System and Rorqual in Highsec would be my dream. Also disabled red light choice on controlpanel.

But dreams aren't real. Cry

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

Heather Austrene
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2014-11-05 03:13:09 UTC
Show movies on those billboards
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#36 - 2014-11-05 04:08:25 UTC
remove gates and let all ships dial in interstellar warp by whatever mechanics

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Foxfire 0031
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#37 - 2014-11-05 04:33:26 UTC
Remove CCP Greyscale from any positions of infuence.

Used a jumpbridge 4 times tonight and i can't use another for 2 hours... great idea.
Mark O'Helm
Fam. Zimin von Reizgenschwendt
#38 - 2014-11-05 05:27:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Mark O'Helm
Foxfire 0031 wrote:
... i can't use another for 2 hours... great idea.

Yeah ... wait, what?

Ah, yes fatge, fagate... fat guy? Damn!

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

Foxfire 0031
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#39 - 2014-11-05 06:15:19 UTC
I don't expect anyone from empire/ lowsec to care but its a huge thing if you play in null sec in space you fought for, and upgraded.
Burl en Daire
M.O.M.S. Corp
#40 - 2014-11-05 06:36:16 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Big Lynx wrote:

Divulge game changes only after release.

This I like, I would have them add small things secretly so that exploration felt more like we are actually discovering something and then adapting to it. We all know what is going to happen a month before and every corp and player can just plan ahead.

Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. Hunter S. Thompson