These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How much profit should I be making with a 1.5B capital?

Author
Aurilen Isu
Extramordinary
#1 - 2014-11-04 05:06:06 UTC
How much isk per month should I be making with a 1,5B capital?
Danjun Zahid
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2014-11-04 05:09:43 UTC
well if a capital could spit out isks out of thin air i could tell you but they dont. first off i assume you are talking about a carrier, what kind? where is it? what do you intend on doing with it? how skilled are you? see you have given us no information to go off to assist in helping you. wormholes are different to low/null. we need to know what you want to do in order to give you a estimate
Aurilen Isu
Extramordinary
#3 - 2014-11-04 05:13:13 UTC
I'm talking abou trading capital.
Danjun Zahid
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2014-11-04 05:45:50 UTC
ohh, i get ya, see thats the kind of stuff you clear up when you do your first post. well it depends, if you are station trading it will depend on how much you invest in escrow and the amount of time you put in, especially if your micro trading
TheSmokingHertog
Julia's Interstellar Trade Emperium
#5 - 2014-11-04 06:18:56 UTC
If in trade its based on your sale speed / turnover of your cash. A non job turnover cycle in an EVE month can be 20% turnover easyly, that is 300mil, if you speed it a up a few times, your money will increase faster though.

"Dogma is kind of like quantum physics, observing the dogma state will change it." ~ CCP Prism X

"Schrödinger's Missile. I dig it." ~ Makari Aeron

-= "Brain in a Box on Singularity" - April 2015 =-

Gryphon Infinite
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2014-11-04 06:39:51 UTC
Keep good track of your Capital as it grows, as in you need to add up your liquid isk + item assets + ship assets + Margin Trading leverage + sell orders + buy orders.

The KEY is to keep reinvesting the newly acquired profits back into the market. Or else you are in a stagnant same level of growth, instead of exponential.
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#7 - 2014-11-04 12:30:24 UTC
Aurilen Isu wrote:

the sky is the limit. this is where i would normally tell a story which begins with "one day, i looked at [item X]...", but i will spare you and point out that the only thing holding you back is finding items where the daily turnover multiplied by the price spread is highest.

I should buy an Ishtar.

Cattiva daSilva
one stop fleetshop
#8 - 2014-11-04 13:08:26 UTC
With 1.5b, you should see a 10-20% profit a day, assuming you log in a few a times every day.
enterprisePSI
#9 - 2014-11-04 15:35:52 UTC
over 9000

The tears of the many, outweigh the tears of the few. Or the one. enterprise-psiĀ©

Tinu Moorhsum
Random Events
#10 - 2014-11-04 22:14:31 UTC
Aurilen Isu wrote:

Depends. There are two ways to make isk in EVE.

1) put in time
2) put in more time.

In terms of the market it doesn't matter how much isk you have. The only thing that matters is how fast you can churn it.... and that, I'm afraid, is a direct function of time. Some activities pay better than others but none will continue to make passive isk beyond the scope of a week or so.

T-
Alek Azam
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2014-11-04 23:19:44 UTC

Blog: http://sellyourmainbro.blogspot.co.uk/

Twitter: @_Alek_Azam_