These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

FUND ALT WITH CLEAN API

First post
Author
Persifonne
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-11-04 15:19:52 UTC
i HAve an ALT WITH A SQUEEKY CLEAN API. HOW TO GIVE HER ISK WITHOUT SHOWING UP AT ALL ON API???

I know obvious mod jettison then resell... but WHAT MODS HAVE CLOSE BUY/SELL ORDERS? DONT WANT TO WAS LOTS PF ISK IN tAXES AND BIG BUY/SELL MARgirin. Thanks for helping me clean my alt clean and not dirty and ready to hurt.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#2 - 2014-11-04 15:21:27 UTC
▬▬► EVE New Citizens Q&A

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
│▓▓▓▓▓▒░ FuryBot™ ooh.89 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓│
└──────────────────────────────────┘

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#3 - 2014-11-04 15:25:43 UTC
Holy crap. You and your capslock key really need to both go seek counseling.
Seriously, at this point I stop reading when I see the wall of selectively capitalized text. Being that most of it is and bits of it aren't you are obviously doing it intentionally, but I seriously doubt it's generating the results you want.
Maybe try decaf?

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#4 - 2014-11-04 15:29:57 UTC
Wat?

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#5 - 2014-11-04 15:33:45 UTC
If you want a "clean" API for money transfers, that is basically not possible. What I suggest is to do it with PLEX. Put it in the cargohold of a ship, trade the ship to your alt, sell the PLEX.

That's how I do it.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#6 - 2014-11-04 15:34:18 UTC
Persifonne wrote:
i HAve an ALT WITH A SQUEEKY CLEAN API. HOW TO GIVE HER ISK WITHOUT SHOWING UP AT ALL ON API???

I know obvious mod jettison then resell... but WHAT MODS HAVE CLOSE BUY/SELL ORDERS? DONT WANT TO WAS LOTS PF ISK IN tAXES AND BIG BUY/SELL MARgirin. Thanks for helping me clean my alt clean and not dirty and ready to hurt.

I've gotten emails from Nigerian princes that are more coherent than the above quote.

Mr Epeen Cool
KnowUsByTheDead
Sunlight...Through The Blight.
#7 - 2014-11-04 15:41:12 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
If you want a "clean" API for money transfers, that is basically not possible. What I suggest is to do it with PLEX. Put it in the cargohold of a ship, trade the ship to your alt, sell the PLEX.

That's how I do it.

/thread

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

somedudeinaship
Star Whorz
#8 - 2014-11-04 15:46:49 UTC
HI OMG I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
somedudeinaship
Star Whorz
#9 - 2014-11-04 15:51:55 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

That's how I do it.

This is incorrect op don't listen to him. The best way is to put it in a Condor that is fit for speed in Jita, then you warp out to the sun and trade the cargo by jettisoning the container. The close proximity to the sun will allow you to not be seen by others and API will also not recognize this transaction. Why do you think so many people say warp to the sun?
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#10 - 2014-11-04 16:13:26 UTC
Nobody trusts an empty API. That's an obvious red flag that you're training up to be a spai.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#11 - 2014-11-04 16:33:55 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

That's how I do it.
If you use a trade window, a 0 isk trade line will appear in your journal between the two characters. You should trade the plex in space, in a secure location, in a sufficiently tanked ship.

The ability to add game time to another account is pretty handy though, so you only need to trade across enough to fund purchases, not game time as well these days.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2014-11-04 16:40:57 UTC
buy plex. give to me. I transfer sik safely. don't buy another plex. unsub.

done
Robert Caldera
Caldera Trading and Investment
#13 - 2014-11-04 16:48:20 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

That's how I do it.

trade will appear in your wallet transactions/journal.
Xavier Holtzman
Sith Interstellar Tech Harvesting
#14 - 2014-11-04 16:53:09 UTC
Persifonne wrote:

Yea, ok.
Of course, you should stop yelling first.
Unless you have a really quiet voice.

About that thing you were mentioning.
Really, the appropriate way to go about asking this question is to google it.
Even though EVE GD seems like the best place for this question.

Allow me to help you answer your question.

Realistically, what you are asking for is impossible.
Every time you give someone isk, it will show up on their API.
Try "mod jettison then resell."
Although you'll have to find mods with a close buy/sell order for maximum efficiency.
Remember, you don't want a lot of "PF ISK IN tAXES AND BIG BUY/SELL MARgirin."
Don't worry about being "ready to hurt."

Hope that helped.

I do not like the men on this spaceship. They are uncouth and fail to appreciate my better qualities. I have something of value to contribute to this mission if only they would realize it. - Bill Frug

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#15 - 2014-11-04 16:56:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Ria Nieyli
This is how you do it: Put up an ISK doubler bio, straight up send cash from your main.

Boom, done.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#16 - 2014-11-04 17:05:09 UTC
Robert Caldera wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

That's how I do it.

trade will appear in your wallet transactions/journal.

Swap it in space then.
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2014-11-04 17:11:44 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
This is how you do it: Put up an ISK doubler bio, straight up send cash from your main.

Boom, done.

oh shi
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#18 - 2014-11-04 18:19:52 UTC
Buy an item via a buy order.
Trade the item in space
Sell the item via a sell order.
Now you have not only given the alt ISK, but you have made ISK due to that difference between the buy and sell prices.

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#19 - 2014-11-04 18:57:11 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:

Boom, done.

RMT much.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#20 - 2014-11-04 18:59:57 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
AS I SAID EARLIER....please refrain from posting in all Caps on the forum.

Thread locked.

13. Spamming is prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or nonsensical post that has no substance and is often designed to annoy other forum users. This can include the words “first”, “go back to (insert other game name)” and other such posts that contribute no value to forum discussion. Spamming also includes the posting of ASCII art within a forum post.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)