These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Phoebe Issues

First post
Author
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#101 - 2014-11-04 17:17:15 UTC
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

1) The dollar amount field is not big enough to display a 7 digit price (the cents are hidden on the right). This may be affected because I have my font size set to display at 1.05% in Windows 7 to make small numbers more readable.

2) If I right tab from the quantity field the amount is not automatically selected. This makes for more key/mouse strokes if I want to change the default 'buy' price to just under 'sell' price.

thanks, those are very valid points!

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Varchesse
Xoth Inc
The Monarchy
#102 - 2014-11-04 17:34:46 UTC
Varchesse wrote:
Waaa Punkturis!

I can not drop items into new sell window either.
(yadda yadda yadda)
I will log out and try it on a different character for more data and file bug report if needed.

Nope, same on all characters. Bug report sent.

However, if a sell window is up, and I click "sell this item" on a new item, it then gets added to the existing sell window.
A lil' more happies now~
Shaftway Danger
Land of Confusion
#103 - 2014-11-04 17:37:37 UTC
The volume of mechanical parts has been reduced from 1.5 to 0.5, was that intentional? All other P2 goods are still 1.5
Max Kolonko
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#104 - 2014-11-04 17:40:27 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

1) The dollar amount field is not big enough to display a 7 digit price (the cents are hidden on the right). This may be affected because I have my font size set to display at 1.05% in Windows 7 to make small numbers more readable.

2) If I right tab from the quantity field the amount is not automatically selected. This makes for more key/mouse strokes if I want to change the default 'buy' price to just under 'sell' price.

confirming that anything costing more than 999 milions will not fit in the field. interface set to 90% scale. ofc the .xx isk does not fit 3 digits before (9 999 999)
Destiny Calling
North Eastern Swat
#105 - 2014-11-04 17:47:55 UTC
The sensor overlay is missing the "off" button.

The game is not remembering my setting of "hide sensor overlay (no off button)". It resets after every system jump.

Please fix.

Soden Rah
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#106 - 2014-11-04 17:49:15 UTC
Max Kolonko wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

confirming that anything costing more than 999 milions will not fit in the field. interface set to 90% scale. ofc the .xx isk does not fit 3 digits before (9 999 999)

This was highlighted in testing...

I'd got to thinking it was a feature.
EvilweaselFinance
GoonCorp
Goonswarm Federation
#107 - 2014-11-04 17:49:28 UTC
Makkuro Tatsu wrote:
EvilweaselFinance wrote:
a component bpo costs nothing so why would you ever copy it rather than just use it directly, even in a pos?

Because not everybody who has not done industry for months/years has the required amount of perfectly researched BPOs lying around? While manufacturing from blueprint originals is technically a possibility, it is not a feasible solution for everything. Besides, component BPOs are just an example, and I assume you know from your own experience that there are far more expensive originals out there. Blink

most expensive bpos (ship bpos) don't require reports for copying
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#108 - 2014-11-04 17:50:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
I run up to 6 clients, and up to 4 a time with perfect performance with a little frame rate drop if i load the last 2.

I am currently running 2 clients and my fps is stuttering between 55 and 60 pretty much constantly.

The only explanation i can offer is the new graphical directional thingy whatever it is around the shield/armour/hull rose.

I could happily ignore this useless graphical fluff if it didnt effect the performance of my clients, as it is i absolutely want a way to remove this non functional baggage.

I ALREADY know where everything is and the tools already in place were actually useable. A myriad of tiny dots sapping performance and too small to be useful doesnt seem to help anyone IMO.

I really appreciate that you gave us the option to turn the church bells off whenever someone logs on from my watchlist, can you also give us the option to disable this eyesore?

EDIT, figured out how to filter everything out, would still prefer to remove completely though. Seems like a waste of whoevers time was spent on it since its completely functionless though.
Adrie Atticus
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#109 - 2014-11-04 17:52:35 UTC
A pilot with +10 standings which is also an alliance or corporation member will show with 0 standing icon on station guest panel when they dock to the same station.
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#110 - 2014-11-04 17:52:57 UTC
Soden Rah wrote:
Max Kolonko wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

the box has been made bigger since it was mentioned in testing. You can keep making the box larger and it's not going to fix for even larger numbers. But I'll look into making it a bit bigger. I don't think we're selling many items for over billion ISK, or what?

Endiir
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#111 - 2014-11-04 17:54:41 UTC
There is an issue in character creation for all Male, no way to select 'Bottom' (it's missing for all male but not female). Anyone else having this?
Creating a male character seem impossible.
Entity
X-Factor Industries
Synthetic Existence
#112 - 2014-11-04 17:56:40 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
the box has been made bigger since it was mentioned in testing. You can keep making the box larger and it's not going to fix for even larger numbers. But I'll look into making it a bit bigger. I don't think we're selling many items for over billion ISK, or what?

Not sure if troll or serious.

╦......║...╔╗.║.║.╔╗.╦║.╔╗╔╦╗╔╗

║.╔╗╔╗╔╣.╔╗╠..╠ ╠╗╠╝.║╠ ╠╝║║║╚╗

╩═╚╝║.╚╝.╚╝║..╚╝║║╚╝.╩╚╝╚╝║.║╚╝

Got Item?

Jackson Apollo
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#113 - 2014-11-04 17:59:08 UTC
Endiir wrote:
Anyone else having this?
Creating a male character seem impossible.

nope, i can make a dude just fine
Kim Xung
Noobs of EVE
#114 - 2014-11-04 18:00:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Kim Xung
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Soden Rah wrote:
Max Kolonko wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

Im having the same problem - cant see the whole number if over 9mio. - I would suggest that this field should grow if you make the sell window wider. There is lots of space if i make it as wide as my screen - just allow the price field to grow dependant on the window width.

Edit: Did file a bug report with screenshots
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#115 - 2014-11-04 18:01:32 UTC
Entity wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:

Not sure if troll or serious.

about me making the box bigger? serious Blink

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#116 - 2014-11-04 18:01:59 UTC
Kim Xung wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Soden Rah wrote:
Max Kolonko wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

Im having the same problem - cant see the whole number if over 9mio. - I would suggest that this field should grow if you make the sell window wider. There is lots of space if i make it as wide as my screen - just allow the price field to grow dependant on the window width.

yessir, I'll look into it

Xodia Tronic
Fabled.
#117 - 2014-11-04 18:07:28 UTC
Patch Notes:
NPC buy order prices for Neural Network Analyzers and Sleeper Data Libraries have been increased to 200,000 ISK and 500,000 ISK respectively.

Current NPC buy orders remain at old prices. Hope this will be changed with tomorrows patch.
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#118 - 2014-11-04 18:08:08 UTC
Could the Notification button please clear the blue number if you hover over the Notification button, instead of requiring it to be opened each time?

I really like the new notification thing, I just dislike having to open it everytime to clear it.
Soden Rah
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#119 - 2014-11-04 18:10:51 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Soden Rah wrote:
Max Kolonko wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
New Sell Interface:

You mean apart from all the trillion isk shuttles... Blink

How about making the column player sizeable, or plastic? I can resize the whole window to give myself huge amounts of width, but I can't make it so that the ask price can fit the whole number for price items over 99,999.99 ISK.

All making my window wider gets me is a big bunch of wasted space in the middle.

I said I got to thinking it was a 'feature' because you [appear to] have prioritised ease of coding and aesthetics [in having a 'narrow' fixed width box] over the increased functionality but more complicated plastic or user sizeable box.

I don't agree with that choice... But then I'm not the one trying to code it. Smile

I certainly could happily accommodate a fixed width box that went up to 99,999,999,999,999.99 .... Pirate
But I appreciate that not everyone plays EvE on dual full hd 16:10 24" inch monitors.

Anyhow, I'm sorry you missed lunch Cry... So I hope you have an extra bonused sized dinner to make up for it. Pirate

Shinya Shazih
Markarian Society
#120 - 2014-11-04 18:11:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Shinya Shazih
(Remove the Jump Fatigue from Jump Bridges. It's absolutely ridiculous and stops good fights.)

Seems I mis interpreted what I was seeing ingame.
My bad