These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Phoebe Issues

First post
Author
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#81 - 2014-11-04 15:49:15 UTC
Jackson Apollo wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:

Selling from corp hangar is broken, fixed internally and should be fixed for you sooooon!

If you have role Trader and not Accountant, selling any item is broke, that has too been fixed internally and should be deployed to you sooooon!

any hopes of me being able to sell stuff soooooooooooooon?

(-1506/305 orders remaining)

looks like ill be doing my IRL job today instead of my EVE job.

my boss thanks you but i am very sad

*sadface*

^--see, so QQ

oh my god! breaks my heard seeing you this sad! I'll try my best to figure out very quickly what's wrong <3

(now you made me sad too! CryCryCry)

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Mr Nancy
Crenshaw LTD
Commonwealth Vanguard
#82 - 2014-11-04 15:55:06 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Mr Nancy wrote:
Grave Digger Eriker wrote:
Not able to sell ANY items from a corp hanger now have to move them to the item hanger first?

I can't sell anything in my personal hangar. It says "You don't have the Accountant role". I just pressed "Deliver" in my personal Manufacturing queue for "5000 Hail M" with a destination of my personal hangar. Same thing with some Mining Crystals

Selling from corp hangar is broken, fixed internally and should be fixed for you sooooon!

If you have role Trader and not Accountant, selling any item is broke, that has too been fixed internally and should be deployed to you sooooon!

I can't sell from my personal hangar either, as far as I know you don't need any corporation roles at all to sell your own stuff?
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#83 - 2014-11-04 16:00:36 UTC
Mr Nancy wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Mr Nancy wrote:
Grave Digger Eriker wrote:
Not able to sell ANY items from a corp hanger now have to move them to the item hanger first?

I can't sell anything in my personal hangar. It says "You don't have the Accountant role". I just pressed "Deliver" in my personal Manufacturing queue for "5000 Hail M" with a destination of my personal hangar. Same thing with some Mining Crystals

I can't sell from my personal hangar either, as far as I know you don't need any corporation roles at all to sell your own stuff?

I know, you don't need them but there's an error if you have the corp role Trader and not Accountant that prevents you from using the Sell Items window. If that's your case, a fix will go out soon, if not, please file a bug report from the in game tool (bottom of the F12 window).

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Febreeze
Roush 5.0
#84 - 2014-11-04 16:05:31 UTC
I dont think the roles is my issue.. since I am CEO and trying to sell from a personal hangar.
Wille Sanara
No Shoosting
#85 - 2014-11-04 16:09:40 UTC
Hi.
An issue: Trying to install manufacturing job for t3 hulls at subsystem assembly array but I cant do that - when clicking Install, it says "Your industry job could not be submitted" and when I hoover over the "Start" button, it says "Job duration has changed". What does it mean and what should I do to install the job? Shocked

btw The fact that you merged invention and reverse engineering, not reimbursing old t3 hull prints, nor increasing their ME/PE and rendering them worthless in the new system, sucks balls, good sirs.
Azahar Ortenegro
Seashells and Fireflies
#86 - 2014-11-04 16:19:47 UTC
Azahar Ortenegro wrote:
Attribute enhancers seem to be broken. The modifiers given by the implants are not taken into account. Currently training Large Blaster Specialization V, the game says it will take 19d 9h 38m, it should be 16d 3h 55m.

API shows stats without attribute enhancers too.
Varchesse
Xoth Inc
The Monarchy
#87 - 2014-11-04 16:22:23 UTC
Waaa Punkturis!

I can not drop items into new sell window either.
I can drag item to new sell window, drop it, but it ignores my action and calls me mean names =(
so sads~~~

However, I have some new datapoints for you;
am a director, all roles granted since before phoebe,
have positive available sell order slots for personal and corp,
have tried with various different items and quantities,
(initiated with 1 item, 2 different items, etc)
(dropping same or different type items produce no addition to window)

I will log out and try it on a different character for more data and file bug report if needed.

Patrick Ramdon
Doomheim
#88 - 2014-11-04 16:23:15 UTC
Azahar Ortenegro wrote:

Because the implants are apparently not calculated into training time.
Who broke damn implants?!
Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2014-11-04 16:41:25 UTC
clicking on the view market details thingie in the multisell window should bring up the relevant market window behind the multisell window. and the focus should remain on the multisell window itself. not sure if this is actually a bug, but the old behaviour was better
Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#90 - 2014-11-04 16:41:34 UTC
clicking on the view market details thingie in the multisell window should bring up the relevant market window behind the multisell window. and the focus should remain on the multisell window itself. not sure if this is actually a bug, but the old behaviour was better
El Robo Loco
Imperial Collective
#91 - 2014-11-04 16:42:16 UTC  |  Edited by: El Robo Loco
I lost a lot of my gui.
Most of the buttons on the left side are not visible (but you can see from the mouse over on the regional market that they are still there). The screenshot is from scanning a planet and the resources don't show. My ship controls at the bottom are gone and all windows are missing the close, minimize and maximize buttons:

tinypic screenshot

I already cleared my cache.

edit: fixed it with repairing client
Patrick Ramdon
Doomheim
#92 - 2014-11-04 16:43:00 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Yeah, the skill list is calculating it incorrectly, it's including the time it takes for the previous levels you have in the queue, not just the next one. This has been fixed internally, and will be patched soon Smile

Will the lost training time be reimbursed in any way?
Hayden Oakenshield
Gladiators of Rage
Fraternity.
#93 - 2014-11-04 16:44:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Hayden Oakenshield
This may have been added but i CBA to trawl through so...

OK..so it says I have no reaction items to manufacture parts yet I have 100k of each?

Also invention jobs are saying I dont have the required datacores even though my hangar has plenty??

Basically any job I try apparently I don't have all I need when I clearly do!
Zoras Hansen
Yesterday is History Today is a Gift
#94 - 2014-11-04 16:45:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Zoras Hansen
Azahar Ortenegro wrote:
Azahar Ortenegro wrote:
Attribute enhancers seem to be broken. The modifiers given by the implants are not taken into account. Currently training Large Blaster Specialization V, the game says it will take 19d 9h 38m, it should be 16d 3h 55m.

^^ This.

I got 13D 18Hs on my skill training ingame, but with my attributes points and allocation I should have it on 12D 5Hs. The current skill is: Caldari Cruiser lvl 5

API does not show correct on EveHQ nor EVEMon(the programs I checked).
Vandeer Pelt
Militie Templi
#95 - 2014-11-04 16:51:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Vandeer Pelt
Sensor overlay is broken. Can't see bm's... Evil
Vandeer Pelt
Militie Templi
#96 - 2014-11-04 16:51:43 UTC
Sensor overlay is broken.
Azahar Ortenegro
Seashells and Fireflies
#97 - 2014-11-04 16:54:48 UTC
After making a few tests, I found that the ingame training time is correct. EVEMon shows incorrect attributes (but correct training time) because of a change in the CharacterSheet API. Can't find a devblog mentionning that, it's only in the Patch Notes.
Rena Monachica
Capital Hot Rods
#98 - 2014-11-04 16:58:56 UTC
I noticed that the skill history was changed again .. now its only 10 entrys

Working as intended? Didn´t see it mentioned in the patch notes
Zoras Hansen
Yesterday is History Today is a Gift
#99 - 2014-11-04 17:08:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Zoras Hansen
Azahar Ortenegro wrote:
After making a few tests, I found that the ingame training time is correct. EVEMon shows incorrect attributes (but correct training time) because of a change in the CharacterSheet API. Can't find a devblog mentionning that, it's only in the Patch Notes.

I thought so too, but I can't see how that can be correct, because the skillplan I am currently running on this toon, had a total of some 113Days + some hours of training on it left as of yesterday nov 3, with the current attributes. Now it says 128Days..

Maybe I am mistaking but then there is something in play that I do not understand....
Shiloh Templeton
Cheyenne HET Co
#100 - 2014-11-04 17:09:55 UTC
New Sell Interface:

1) The dollar amount field is not big enough to display a 7 digit price (the cents are hidden on the right). This may be affected because I have my font size set to display at 1.05% in Windows 7 to make small numbers more readable.

2) If I right tab from the quantity field the amount is not automatically selected. This makes for more key/mouse strokes if I want to change the default 'buy' price to just under 'sell' price.