These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[PIE] Thanking the Faithful

Author
Ascentior
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#1 - 2014-10-30 23:26:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Ascentior
// Location: Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris HQ,
// Emperor Family Academy
// Oris, Amarr

*A grey haired man in Amarrian military dress uniform is seen standing in front of a Navy Issue Armageddon, attached to the side of the Armageddon is a large poster ((http://i.imgur.com/aq78BTM.jpg))

"Greetings Faithful,

Once again the strength of our united faith has shown to outweigh the greed and animosity of our detractors.
In The Empress' name we come together to bring strength and prosperity to His universe.
We are humbled by the generosity of the many Amarr loyalists, who selflessly gave that we would move forward as one.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris is proud to continue to serve as a beacon for those who wish to show their faith and service to His word. May we ever continue along His true path.

I have long been proud to be a member of PIE Inc. and Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris. I have flown amongst some fantastic pilots, listened to moving sermons, been coached and guided by some of the clusters most devout believers and intelligent tacticians. During my time I have been bestowed many honours, commanding fleets of faithful, guiding young minds, and joining the Admiralty to guide the alliance all-together. But one of my proudest moments was as those under our command suggested that I be the one to accept this honour on behalf of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris. It is the generosity and faith of all pilots of the Praetoria that has lead this charge, and it continues to be an honour to serve them, as we continue to serve the Empress.

I thank Grand Admiral Sundara and Admiral Karetta for their kind words. Their continued leadership and dedication is an inspiration to all Praetorians, and I'm sure to faithful Amarrians throughout the cluster. Perhaps it is telling, that in the time of capsuleers, it is those who do not get a second chance that truly show their faith and dedication.

These words were first uttered by a Praetorian long ago. Their meaning has since become more than just a victory cry. They exemplify the strength and honour of Amarrians working together. That together, we continue to force the darkness aside and usher in His eternal light.
It is my honour to again use these same words to thank all faithful Amarrians, and those who have been reclaimed, for their continued diligence.
Amarr Victor!
May we continue to bring His light to the darkest reaches."

Admiral Ascentior Hon. Fabricator-General

Admiral of PIE Inc., Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris (See 'PIE Public' for recruitment)

Honorary Fabricator-General of the Imperial Navy

Chosen by God to serve the Empire.

Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
#2 - 2014-10-30 23:28:55 UTC
Surround yourself with the faithful. Stand together, for there is no strength like it under the heavens.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Shaikar
PIE Inc.
#3 - 2014-10-30 23:34:37 UTC
Well said, Admiral.
Soren Tyrhanos
PIE Inc.
#4 - 2014-10-31 00:50:44 UTC
Proud to serve sir amongst such upstanding warriors.

God preserve you Admiral!
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#5 - 2014-10-31 03:35:22 UTC
By His light and His will.
Aldrith Shutaq
PIE Inc.
#6 - 2014-10-31 03:48:40 UTC
Glad I could use my dormant Ni-Kunni trade expertise to help with this. I look forward to flying the products.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Raphael Ordo
PIE Inc.
#7 - 2014-10-31 07:00:02 UTC
Deeply honored to be a part of the Praetoria, and to serve with such officers of the Chosen.
For God and Empire, Admiral.
Gwen Ikiryo
Alexylva Paradox
#8 - 2014-10-31 07:31:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Gwen Ikiryo
I offer my congratulations to Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and Amarr Empire in general as a whole for their notable accomplishment.

While it is considerably possible that the technology has already been stolen by federal spies (considering how quickly it seemed to happen with the clone soldiers), the important thing is that it didn't fall into the hands of a group of Capsuleers. Gods help us.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#9 - 2014-10-31 09:33:14 UTC
Congratulations, Admiral.

I hope you will use the technology as it should be, and bring the end to the conflict with due force, before the suspicions of Ms. Ikiryo come true.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#10 - 2014-10-31 10:57:34 UTC
Gwen Ikiryo wrote:
While it is considerably possible that the technology has already been stolen by federal spies (considering how quickly it seemed to happen with the clone soldiers)

Please don't make up sensationalist issues where there are none. The quick spread of new technologies - yes, including the clone soldiers - is not the result of spies, but CONCORD's Directive Alpha Gamma 12, an article of the Yulai Accords that enforces a level of technology parity on the so-called "Big Four," whereby new technologies developed by one empire are auctioned off for production by other entities within the other three empires.

We saw this with Electronic Attack Frigates, where Core Complexion first designed the ewar enhancements and was subsequently forced to auction production rights to the highest bidders: Lai Dai, Duvolle and Viziam. Marauder technology was no different - Duvolle came up with the critical weapon hardpoint power-sharing design, and that was auctioned off to Lai Dai, Boundless Creation and Carthum Conglomerate. Black Ops battleships were the result of research by a Cartel-owned company in the State (Itsukame), and the rights to those smaller-scale jump drives were auctioned off as well - now fully-integrated parts of the hulls designed by Kaalakiota, Creodron, Thukker Mix and Viziam.

There are no spies involved here. Only CONCORD continuing to enforce a treaty that was signed and is still in effect.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#11 - 2014-10-31 11:47:44 UTC
And this is why the CONCORD must bb...

ergh, I think I'll better go get me a cup of a coffee.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Gwen Ikiryo
Alexylva Paradox
#12 - 2014-10-31 12:08:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Gwen Ikiryo
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Gwen Ikiryo wrote:
While it is considerably possible that the technology has already been stolen by federal spies (considering how quickly it seemed to happen with the clone soldiers)

Please don't make up sensationalist issues where there are none. The quick spread of new technologies - yes, including the clone soldiers - is not the result of spies, but CONCORD's Directive Alpha Gamma 12, an article of the Yulai Accords that enforces a level of technology parity on the so-called "Big Four," whereby new technologies developed by one empire are auctioned off for production by other entities within the other three empires.

We saw this with Electronic Attack Frigates, where Core Complexion first designed the ewar enhancements and was subsequently forced to auction production rights to the highest bidders: Lai Dai, Duvolle and Viziam. Marauder technology was no different - Duvolle came up with the critical weapon hardpoint power-sharing design, and that was auctioned off to Lai Dai, Boundless Creation and Carthum Conglomerate. Black Ops battleships were the result of research by a Cartel-owned company in the State (Itsukame), and the rights to those smaller-scale jump drives were auctioned off as well - now fully-integrated parts of the hulls designed by Kaalakiota, Creodron, Thukker Mix and Viziam.

There are no spies involved here. Only CONCORD continuing to enforce a treaty that was signed and is still in effect.

Oh, is that so? I apologize, then. My knowledge of the subject was just something I'd heard second hand on repeated occasions, so I assumed it was true. I don't really know anything about the topic.

I was half joking, anyway.
Mitara Newelle
PIE Inc.
#13 - 2014-10-31 14:32:31 UTC
May those of Faith continue to never falter. Thanks be to all who donated.

If I may quote our Divine Empress - "What you give to this Empire, I shall give back unto you."

Congratulations to Admiral Ascentior, the recognition is well deserved.

Lady Mitara Newelle of House Sarum, Holder of the Mekhios province of Damnidios Para'nashu, Champion of House Sarum, Sworn Upholder of the Faith, Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Admiral of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#14 - 2014-10-31 14:46:34 UTC
You're welcome.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Esna Pitoojee
Khimi Harar
#15 - 2014-10-31 15:21:29 UTC
I am proud to have taken part in this effort, and proud to have been among such a dedicated group of pilots. Thank you to all, especially Ms. Samira Kernher, who offered aid to my efforts to obtain the necessary materials.
Ashlar Vellum
Esquire Armaments
#16 - 2014-10-31 17:29:18 UTC
Congratulations to Admiral Ascentior and PIE.
Slobodan Hawkwood
House Hawkwood of Amarr
#17 - 2014-11-01 08:39:10 UTC
Proud to be one of Praetorians and to serve Empress!

"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity."

Paladin's Creed

Ragnar STS
Arcane Odyssey
Electus Matari
#18 - 2014-11-02 06:52:27 UTC
Death to Amarr
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
#19 - 2014-11-03 07:28:02 UTC
Amarr Victor

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Lunarisse Aspenstar
Khimi Harar
#20 - 2014-11-03 13:08:19 UTC
Congratulations to Admiral Ascentior and PIE. The Society and myself were pleased to assist with this project.

Amarr Victor!
12Next page