These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

CCP, Have A Happy Halloween

First post First post
Author
Cancel Align NOW
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#41 - 2014-11-01 00:00:26 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Just another day at the office...




And that explains boot.ini P

Have a Happy Halloween CCP.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#42 - 2014-11-01 00:08:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
Cancel Align NOW wrote:
And that explains boot.ini P

Have a Happy Halloween CCP.

Lol yeah.

If the Community Manager is doing development, that does explain boot.ini.

Hope you all had a great Halloween, especially you Falcon
CCP Falcon
#43 - 2014-11-01 00:28:02 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Cancel Align NOW wrote:
And that explains boot.ini P

Have a Happy Halloween CCP.

Lol yeah.

If the Community Manager is doing development, that does explain boot.ini.

Hope you all had a great Halloween, especially you Falcon


<3!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#44 - 2014-11-01 00:58:46 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Guard
Uuuuuunnnghhhh

[img]http://i.imgur.com/st32zLz.jpg[/img]

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#45 - 2014-11-01 01:06:36 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Uuuuuunnnghhhh

[img]http://i.imgur.com/st32zLz.jpg[/img]

You look better with make-up.
Makoto Priano
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#46 - 2014-11-01 02:35:07 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Uuuuuunnnghhhh

[img]http://i.imgur.com/st32zLz.jpg[/img]


GUARD. :( Convince them to do a second run of the gray Guristas hoodie! I didn't see it until they were stocked out in my size. :(

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#47 - 2014-11-01 06:18:12 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
CCP Guard wrote:
Uuuuuunnnghhhh

[img]http://i.imgur.com/st32zLz.jpg[/img]


GUARD. :( Convince them to do a second run of the gray Guristas hoodie! I didn't see it until they were stocked out in my size. :(


Ditto, would seriously love some Eve hoodies for the winter.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#48 - 2014-11-01 12:50:25 UTC
Not a single picture got tweeted to me! Oh well, here is me and CCP Lebowski (sorry for quality, taker was rather inebriated)

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1TsNJkIgAAqRuu.jpg[/img]

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Soelent
Macabre Votum
Northern Coalition.
#49 - 2014-11-02 01:16:57 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Not a single picture got tweeted to me! Oh well, here is me and CCP Lebowski (sorry for quality, taker was rather inebriated)

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1TsNJkIgAAqRuu.jpg[/img]



omg.. is that CCP Pedobear?
Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#50 - 2014-11-02 11:32:48 UTC
Soelent wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
Not a single picture got tweeted to me! Oh well, here is me and CCP Lebowski (sorry for quality, taker was rather inebriated)

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1TsNJkIgAAqRuu.jpg[/img]



omg.. is that CCP Pedobear?


Busted!

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

45thtiger 0109
Rate My Ticks
#51 - 2014-11-02 22:20:21 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Just another day at the office...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/whAfvXY.jpg[/img]




CCP Falcon as himself dressed in a suit and holding a Dust gun lol Big smileP

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

45thtiger 0109
Rate My Ticks
#52 - 2014-11-02 22:47:25 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Have a great Halloween, DeMichael and the same goes for the rest of you! :)


Thanks CCP Guard same to you dude Big smileCoolP

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

45thtiger 0109
Rate My Ticks
#53 - 2014-11-02 22:54:17 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Uuuuuunnnghhhh

[img]http://i.imgur.com/st32zLz.jpg[/img]


Ouch CCP Guard did you fall off the back of a truck Shocked that picture is nasty man Cool

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#54 - 2014-11-02 23:53:34 UTC
Just wanted to thank everyone for posting, especially CCP and ISD.

I hope you all had a great Halloween and by the way, Ghoulish Guard = Best Guard.

Blink



DMC
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#55 - 2014-11-03 00:29:09 UTC
Natural420 wrote:
Bah Humbug

Halloween isn/t even a proper celebration its just some stupid Yank invention designed to keep us spending.

Will certainly be putting up 'no trick-or-treating at this door'

signs up.

Gawk man, yer monster act is scaring the small children! Tone it down a bit, we all know you're one of the softies on this block. Smile
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#56 - 2014-11-03 00:48:01 UTC
Closed at OP's request.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page123