These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[FREE SERVICE] Custom Overviews

Author
Doomchinchilla
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#81 - 2011-11-24 14:45:06 UTC
Bump for an amazing service. (Planning to buy one myself when I get home from Thanksgiving)
Lucas Schuyler
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#82 - 2011-11-25 13:41:53 UTC
Got the standard package, quick response, nicely set up. Saves me from constantly ^%&&* around with it.
Teonas
Stoli Holdings
#83 - 2011-11-27 21:28:58 UTC
Got the standard package here as well. Fast service and very helpful. Overview looks and functions great!
Padme Naberie
EAT ATTiC
#84 - 2011-11-28 10:12:44 UTC
Please send (evemail) me instructions on how to buy the premium package. Thanks!
Liberty Prime
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#85 - 2011-11-29 04:50:26 UTC
Hi Padme,

Please check your mail box. Also, don't forget to set a long skill training before the patch tomorrow!
Liberty Prime
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#86 - 2011-12-02 12:30:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Liberty Prime
Today I'm releasing a new version for all of the packages; version 2.5. The update is in response to the Crucible expansion, which enabled overview scaling as well as a new (rather pretty) font.

As pretty as it is, the new font is a little large for the overview tab labels when an overview package is installed. This issue is addressed, and new formatting for the tab labels is provided. Additionally, the update makes the 'tiny' formatting rather obsolete and I removed it from the formatting options as a result.

So, the 'Standard' and 'Small' sizes remain. Here's how they look with a few different UI scaling options (blue-to-white is shown here arbitrarily):

Overview Fonts & Scaling

The above image is to scale, so I hope you will be able to judge the differences rather well. You can always change your mind later, in any case.

I will be providing details of how to acquire this update in the appropriate mailing lists. If you are an existing client, and you are unable to access your mailing list, please let me know!
Doomchinchilla
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#87 - 2011-12-02 14:19:20 UTC
Please evemail me instructions on how to buy the premium package. Thanks!
Doomchinchilla
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#88 - 2011-12-02 17:12:26 UTC
Just talked with Liberty Prime and got it all set up. He even stuck around to make sure I got it setup correctly. I would 100% recommend this to my friends.
DuLciKa
DMC Corp
#89 - 2011-12-02 18:19:12 UTC
Got the premium package in my own selected colours, managed to do them exactly how I Imagined with as little detail needed. Very quickly too, Very easy to set up and looks amazing. Works perfectly for both fleet fights and videos :).

Manys Thanks

The premium is worth it with your own colours btw. A definate buy if you want a change.
Liberty Prime
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#90 - 2011-12-03 12:44:08 UTC
I have updated the original post with screenshots of the post-Crucible UI. I also added another Premium theme; Red to Orange. I hope you will like it!

If anyone discovers issues with this version (v2.5) please let me know.
Liberty Prime
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#91 - 2011-12-05 17:42:25 UTC
Still for sale!
Finarfin
Cerulean Void
#92 - 2011-12-06 22:40:56 UTC
Excellent Service.

I am very happy with my new colorful overview.

Ask for the Conductor joke and for 20M extra you will hear the greatest joke of all time. 30,000 years of cultural evolution has culminated in this comedian masterpiece.
Rezloc
The Untraceable
M A R A K U G A
#93 - 2011-12-07 01:12:46 UTC
what a great idea for a service I must say,

bought the premium red package finally some color in the overview even when i have no hostiles
looks very nice and so very easy to use

the service was excellent, stayed with me in convo till the whole process was done and i must say I am not an easy learnerLol

excellent job

referring to all of my lazy ass friends
Rancyin
Balls Deep Inc.
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#94 - 2011-12-14 03:14:06 UTC
Is this service still going?

Would like the premium package. I havnt seen you online lately.

Siigari Kitawa
New Eden Archery Club
#95 - 2011-12-14 04:05:06 UTC
Looks like a great service. I'm not personally interested, but good luck in your endeavor!

Need stuff moved? Push Industries will handle it. Serving highsec, lowsec and nullsec - and we do it faster and more reliably than anyone else. Ingame channel: PUSHX

Liberty Prime
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#96 - 2011-12-14 05:54:17 UTC
Rancyin wrote:

Hi Rancyin,

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in my service. It is still available! Recently I haven't had as much time to play as I'd like, but I'm still able to provide an effective service from EvE Gate.

I'm perfectly happy to log into the game to chat with new clients or existing customers upon request; I try to be available when someone is installing a package for the first time.

Please send me an EvE mail and let me know what you'd like, so we can discuss the details!
Rancyin
Balls Deep Inc.
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#97 - 2011-12-14 08:47:16 UTC
Liberty Prime wrote:
Rancyin wrote:

Hi Rancyin,

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in my service. It is still available! Recently I haven't had as much time to play as I'd like, but I'm still able to provide an effective service from EvE Gate.

I'm perfectly happy to log into the game to chat with new clients or existing customers upon request; I try to be available when someone is installing a package for the first time.

Please send me an EvE mail and let me know what you'd like, so we can discuss the details!

Thanks mail sent.

Rancyin
Balls Deep Inc.
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#98 - 2011-12-14 11:04:14 UTC
Rancyin wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
Rancyin wrote:

Hi Rancyin,

Thanks mail sent.

All done. thanks again nice and quick.

Elisabeth Turner
omen.
#99 - 2011-12-16 00:14:22 UTC
Would like to buy the basic one.

Have sent you an evemail in game.
Aliosis II
Planned Obsolescence.
#100 - 2011-12-16 14:42:53 UTC
bought the standard package and it looks so awesome :)

Bump for awesomeness