These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The costs of jobs in other stations

Author
Nicola Romanoff
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#1 - 2014-10-27 21:27:29 UTC
I am struggling to find the option in the industry window that shows you the cost of setting up a job in another station, could someone please let me know how I would do this?

Thanks
Selaria Unbertable
Bellator in Capsulam
#2 - 2014-10-27 23:41:32 UTC
You can't. In order to see the costs for a specific job, the blueprint has to be present in that specific station. The job costs in stations (for the same activity and the same blueprint) in the same solar system is the same, by the way.
Argent Rotineque
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-10-28 04:16:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Argent Rotineque
When I install a blueprint and click on the facilities tab, and then any of the other facilities on that tab, the job cost number changes for each of the stations. Perhaps you need a few levels of scientific networking? I had that trained prior to Crius, so can't tell you whether that matters or not.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#4 - 2014-10-28 06:58:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Tau Cabalander
Erm...

1. Right-click BPO / BPC.
2. Select "Show Info".
3. Left-click on button at the bottom "View in industry".
4. Left-click on job type: manufacturing, ME, PE, copy, etc.
5. Left-click on "Facilities" tab.
6. Left-click to select facility from the list.
7. Look at the job cost displayed.

I have level 4 in both Scientific Research and Supply Chain Management for a 20 jump range (same region), so that may be a factor.

Selaria Unbertable wrote:
You can't. In order to see the costs for a specific job, the blueprint has to be present in that specific station. The job costs in stations (for the same activity and the same blueprint) in the same solar system is the same, by the way.

This is incorrect.

See above. The BPO / BPC can even be selected from the market or contracts, or anywhere.
Nicola Romanoff
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#5 - 2014-10-28 07:06:59 UTC
Tau Cabalander wrote:
Erm...

2. Select "Show Info".

I have level 4 in both Scientific Research and Supply Chain Management for a 20 jump range (same region), so that may be a factor.

This is incorrect.

See above. The BPO / BPC can even be selected from the market or contracts, or anywhere.

Thanks Tau, I have found that now
Selaria Unbertable
Bellator in Capsulam
#6 - 2014-10-30 14:41:45 UTC
Tau Cabalander wrote:
Erm...

2. Select "Show Info".

This is incorrect.

Didn't know that. I stand corrected then.