These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Small annoyance with the new forums.

First post
Author
KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-10-25 17:13:39 UTC
When I recieve a notification such as a "like", I can no longer click the name of the person who triggered the notification to see their profile.

It is a minor annoyance but still something I will miss.

Also, this might just be me, but I couldn't spot a feedback thread for the forum update.

BoBwins Law: As a discussion/war between two large nullsec entities grows longer, the probability of one comparing the other to BoB aproaches near certainty.

KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-10-25 17:59:17 UTC
Ah, just found a way around it, I first need to go to EVE Gate [for example my inbox] and from there I get the old notification menu.
Still, a feedback thread would be great, the forums are important to a chunk of the EVE playerbase!

BoBwins Law: As a discussion/war between two large nullsec entities grows longer, the probability of one comparing the other to BoB aproaches near certainty.

Ama Scelesta
#3 - 2014-10-25 18:06:49 UTC
KuroVolt wrote:
Ah, just found a way around it, I first need to go to EVE Gate [for example my inbox] and from there I get the old notification menu.
Still, a feedback thread would be great, the forums are important to a chunk of the EVE playerbase!

Post it in the devblog thread about the changes.
KuroVolt
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-10-25 18:25:40 UTC
Ama Scelesta wrote:
KuroVolt wrote:

Post it in the devblog thread about the changes.

Ah, thanks! missed that thread entirely!

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#5 - 2014-10-26 01:00:55 UTC
Came expecting a thread about me.

Leaving to cause more small annoyances.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#6 - 2014-10-26 02:50:10 UTC

forum gold doesn't work any more, mostly.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#7 - 2014-10-26 03:13:03 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:

forum gold doesn't work any more, mostly.
Very sad, but true unfortunately. He's working on it though as I understand.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)