These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CLOSED EARLY [Auction] Cormack's Modified Thermic Plating

Author
Niskin
The Dead Parrot Shoppe Inc.
The Chicken Coop
#1 - 2014-10-15 18:37:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Niskin
37% Thermal Armor Resist, Meta 14 Officer item from Fountain.

Starting Bid: 1 billion ISK
Reserve: None
Bid Increment: 100 million ISK
End Date: November 1st @ 00:00 EVE Time

I've had this thing sitting in my hangar for years and forgot about it. Looking at the market there are a few out there priced from 3-3.5 billion. So if you want one this is your chance to pick it up cheap. If, after an initial bid, there are no bids for a period of one week, I will consider ending it early for the cost of one additional bid increment (100m).

It's Dark In Here - The Lonely Wormhole Blog

Remember kiddies: the best ship in Eve is Friendship.

-MooMooDachshundCow

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2014-10-15 22:25:52 UTC
Niskin wrote:
37% Thermal Armor Resist, Meta 14 Officer item from Fountain.

Starting Bid: 1 billion ISK
Reserve: None
Bid Increment: 100 million ISK
End Date: November 1st @ 00:00 EVE Time

I've had this thing sitting in my hangar for years and forgot about it. Looking at the market there are a few out there priced from 3-3.5 billion. So if you want one this is your chance to pick it up cheap. If, after an initial bid, there are no bids for a period of one week, I will consider ending it early for the cost of one additional bid increment (100m).

Another ****** trying to sell piece of **** for a piece of gold.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Niskin
The Chicken Coop
#3 - 2014-10-15 22:34:28 UTC
I'm just a guy trying to avoid the fee from a sale order by posting on the forums to see if anybody actually buys these things. But thanks for posting and letting me know that whoever pissed in your cornflakes has the most rancid urine ever. I love learning new things.

-MooMooDachshundCow

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-10-16 00:21:13 UTC
Niskin wrote:
I'm just a guy trying to avoid the fee from a sale order by posting on the forums to see if anybody actually buys these things. But thanks for posting and letting me know that whoever pissed in your cornflakes has the most rancid urine ever. I love learning new things.

Thanks to my grandma she learnt me to wear yellow aincoat just in case...

And still piece of **** for a price of gold. You Damn lucky to have it.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Niskin
The Chicken Coop
#5 - 2014-10-16 00:44:42 UTC
I think I misunderstood your first post, oops... Yeah it was a lucky fluke. I was ratting in a Harbinger many years ago when he showed up and it took darn near forever to kill him. Luckily that was the day I happened to have faction crystals in...

-MooMooDachshundCow

Niskin
The Chicken Coop
#6 - 2014-10-17 15:03:57 UTC
Thermal resistance, the resistance most preferred by those who don't want to die in a fire.

-MooMooDachshundCow

Opus Congelatio
Adversity.
Psychotic Tendencies.
#7 - 2014-10-23 20:29:59 UTC
1b

“The greatest burden of living in a free society is enduring the freedom of your neighbors.”

Opus's Third Party Service

Niskin
The Chicken Coop
#8 - 2014-10-24 14:42:07 UTC
That's more like it! One week to go.

-MooMooDachshundCow

Niskin
The Chicken Coop
#9 - 2014-10-31 11:27:13 UTC
I didn't realize when I set this up that it is going to end right in the middle of Halloween night in the Eastern timezone, meaning I won't be home when it does. Since there haven't been any additional bids I'm ending this early. Contract is up to Opus Congelatio for 1b.

-MooMooDachshundCow