These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

QuafeThron T-shirt not rendering.

First post
Author
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-10-20 21:36:42 UTC
I'm wearing it, right now, but it's invisible.

This is not a trollpost. I'm serious.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Paranoid Loyd
#2 - 2014-10-20 21:40:27 UTC
You just wanted to show off your abs.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#3 - 2014-10-20 21:44:10 UTC
It'll get added tomorrow on regular patch day I'd guess.
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-10-20 21:44:28 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
You just wanted to show off your abs.


If I was going to strut around Molden Heath, shirtless, I'd have grown my hair out.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Entity
X-Factor Industries
Synthetic Existence
#5 - 2014-10-20 21:50:16 UTC
Here's hoping they don't fix it.

╦......║...╔╗.║.║.╔╗.╦║.╔╗╔╦╗╔╗

║.╔╗╔╗╔╣.╔╗╠..╠ ╠╗╠╝.║╠ ╠╝║║║╚╗

╩═╚╝║.╚╝.╚╝║..╚╝║║╚╝.╩╚╝╚╝║.║╚╝

Got Item?

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-10-20 21:59:39 UTC
Entity wrote:
Here's hoping they don't fix it.


You just want to add the "Invisible T-Shirt" to your collection :p

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#7 - 2014-10-20 22:59:48 UTC
*no one would tell the emperor that the new clothes he was wearing were in fact the ones that he was born in....
Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#8 - 2014-10-20 23:32:30 UTC
Do they have one of these for the ladies too?

Who put the goat in there?

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2014-10-20 23:37:39 UTC
Shederov Blood wrote:
Do they have one of these for the ladies too?


Yep. Bout to put it on my alt next time I log in.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
WhyYouHeffToBeMad IsOnlyGame
#10 - 2014-10-21 07:20:34 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Entity wrote:
Here's hoping they don't fix it.


You just want to add the "Invisible T-Shirt" to your collection :p

HEY I want it too! what is its full ingame name??

Everything's a game if you make it one - Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci

CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase - Frostys Virpio

CCP karkur
C C P
C C P Alliance
#11 - 2014-10-21 14:42:25 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Entity wrote:
Here's hoping they don't fix it.


You just want to add the "Invisible T-Shirt" to your collection :p
sorry dudesBig smile

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2014-10-21 14:53:26 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Entity wrote:
Here's hoping they don't fix it.


You just want to add the "Invisible T-Shirt" to your collection :p
sorry dudesBig smile


Woot! Thanks, Karkur!
Now, when do we find out about the pirate faction Marshal jackets? :)

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Toriessian
Moscato Mania
#13 - 2014-10-21 14:58:47 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
You just wanted to show off your abs.


If I was going to strut around Molden Heath, shirtless, I'd have grown my hair out.


I too like walking around shirtless with long back hair

Every day I'm wafflin!

Oberine Noriepa
#14 - 2014-10-21 15:18:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Oberine Noriepa
I prefer the Luxury t-shirt over this one. It's nice to see more shirts with hulls printed on them, though.

Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#15 - 2014-10-21 15:28:03 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
CCP karkur wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Entity wrote:
Here's hoping they don't fix it.


You just want to add the "Invisible T-Shirt" to your collection :p
sorry dudesBig smile


Woot! Thanks, Karkur!
Now, when do we find out about the pirate faction Marshal jackets? :)

This please.

The Coreli Corporation is recruiting.

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2014-10-21 16:14:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jarod Garamonde
Oberine Noriepa wrote:
I prefer the Luxury t-shirt over this one. It's nice to see more shirts with hulls printed on them, though.



Next year for EVE Vegas, how about a Ferox shirt?

(Oh no... more of Jarod shamelessly espousing his undying love for the greatest battlecruiser in the 'verse... but, hey.... it worked when I kept asking for a Guristas Ferox....)

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Whelm
CRA Haven
#17 - 2014-10-21 16:26:50 UTC
Vegas twitch streamers get the T-shirt as well correct?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/digital-items-available-for-eve-vegas-ticket-holders/

Quote:
In addiiton to this, attendees and live stream buyers will receive both a male and female version of an exclusive EVE Vegas 2014 digital t-shirt.
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2014-10-21 16:37:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Jarod Garamonde
Whelm wrote:
Vegas twitch streamers get the T-shirt as well correct?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/digital-items-available-for-eve-vegas-ticket-holders/

Quote:
In addiiton to this, attendees and live stream buyers will receive both a male and female version of an exclusive EVE Vegas 2014 digital t-shirt.



Yeah, but only attendees got it, IRL.

The IRL version is not invisible, AFAIK. I'll wear it, later and ask my girlfriend if she can see it.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#19 - 2014-10-22 08:08:17 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Whelm wrote:
Vegas twitch streamers get the T-shirt as well correct?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/digital-items-available-for-eve-vegas-ticket-holders/

Quote:
In addiiton to this, attendees and live stream buyers will receive both a male and female version of an exclusive EVE Vegas 2014 digital t-shirt.



Yeah, but only attendees got it, IRL.

The IRL version is not invisible, AFAIK. I'll wear it, later and ask my girlfriend if she can see it.



You sure if it's foolproof? If she says she can see it, does she tell the truth? Or just say it in the hopes she can feast on your RL abs all the more?

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2014-10-22 08:10:22 UTC
Jandice Ymladris wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Whelm wrote:
Vegas twitch streamers get the T-shirt as well correct?

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/digital-items-available-for-eve-vegas-ticket-holders/

Quote:
In addiiton to this, attendees and live stream buyers will receive both a male and female version of an exclusive EVE Vegas 2014 digital t-shirt.



Yeah, but only attendees got it, IRL.

The IRL version is not invisible, AFAIK. I'll wear it, later and ask my girlfriend if she can see it.



You sure if it's foolproof? If she says she can see it, does she tell the truth? Or just say it in the hopes she can feast on your RL abs all the more?


You have a good point. Maybe I'll wear it to a 7-11, and see if I get kicked out....

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
12Next page