These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New Blackbird Model

First post
Author
MidnightWyvern
The Bosena Accords
Warclone Initiative
#1 - 2014-10-18 21:01:24 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/rxFMrOV.png

The Art Team is going to get so many ******* drinks from me first time I get to FanFest. I love this already and that's just a tiny bit of the front.

Rattati Senpai noticed us! See you in the next FPS!

Alts: Saray Wyvern, Mobius Wyvern (Dust 514)

Lugh Crow-Slave
#2 - 2014-10-19 01:35:08 UTC
thats another of my favorite looking ships gone i'm holding on that they leave my basi alone
Scuzzy Logic
Space Spuds
#3 - 2014-10-19 03:33:02 UTC
Glad to see Caldari getting somme love. The new Moa was damn sexy, so I can't wait. I wish they'd make the Kitsune and Hyena less weird looking, but overall nowadays I can say I would fly any ship short of that sansha supercap...
I just hope they don't make it look TOO Mordu's legion... I like the pancakes, but they don't feel very Caldari to me.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#4 - 2014-10-19 05:58:37 UTC
Scuzzy Logic wrote:
Glad to see Caldari getting somme love.

+1. It's long overdue...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Harvey James
The Sengoku Legacy
#5 - 2014-10-19 14:28:46 UTC
the model does look awesome .. a shame with the moa is the ships like the eagle and onyx .. don't have drones which is a waste of the nice dronebay they added too the model ... that and the eagle sucks ..

T3's need to be versatile so no rigs are necessary ... they should not have OP dps and tank

ABC's should be T2, remove drone assist, separate HAM's and Torps range, -3 HS for droneboats

Nerf web strength, Make the blaster Eagle worth using

ISD Flidais Asagiri
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#6 - 2014-10-19 18:30:59 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Flidais Asagiri
Greetings,

While we appreciate your exitement for the new models, this topic has been discussed in other post. I too am looking forward to any love that the Caldari ships get. However, I am locking this thread as a redundant post.

Rule that covers this action: 17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

ISD Flidais Asagiri Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department