These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rookie Ships, so many Rookie Ships

First post
Author
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#1 - 2014-10-19 03:12:29 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
http://i.imgur.com/WdMQDyx.jpg

Would love to see these bad boys not seeded automatically. Rather we could request a rookie ship with the press of a button. Limits placed to prevent exploitation.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#2 - 2014-10-19 08:13:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Rivr Luzade
And why don't you post your suggestion here? Is it really that hard to look 3 pages back in the forum? Or to use Google or the Forum search?

You can also do what everyone does when they get a rookie ship: Right click -> Trash Item.

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Zan Shiro
Alternative Enterprises
#3 - 2014-10-19 08:36:18 UTC
fly around in a shuttle...don't get thess spawning everywhere. Assuming you didn't set the pic up just for this post you seem to like to pod travel a lot. Shuttles do this faster than pod and cheeper than a frigate.

Or right click trash as mentioned.
ISD Flidais Asagiri
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#4 - 2014-10-19 17:51:47 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Flidais Asagiri
Greetings,

I have been informed this is a duplicate / redundant post, but I am unable at this time to find the redundancy. However, I think this is the first time I have seen anyone complain about the Rookie ship, and not sure how it would be possible to exploit this. Maybe a clarification post as to the relevance would help before this is locked as irrelevant.

Standing by for clarification...

ISD Flidais Asagiri Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#5 - 2014-10-19 18:13:42 UTC
ISD Flidais Asagiri wrote:
Standing by for clarification...
np Blink

As there is already a thread on the same topic, this one gets a lock.

The Rules:
17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)