These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

To CCP - Trailers?

Author
Lord Salty
The Classy Gentlemans Corporation
Moist.
#1 - 2014-10-19 08:54:26 UTC
To the CCP workers who bring us content -

With the new way expansions are being rolled out, does this more or less mean an end to great trailers/cinematics? (save the 1 at fanfest)

I look back at the past and re watch the *multiple* trailers for the Empyrean Age release and think they were great. Videos such as those, the Butterfly Effect one and the Dominion trailer are what got me into EvE Online.
I personally am the sort of person that loves the lore, the story and the way that used to be shown to us in great cinematic videos.

I would understand that with so many smaller releases each year there wont be a whole or lore behind each one or a great video to go with it.
But it would still be great if there was a couple extra cinematics throughout the year.
FireFrenzy
Cynosural Samurai
#2 - 2014-10-19 09:14:00 UTC
man i STILL link people the "I was there" video when i am explaining to them why i play EVEonline instead of whatever game they play (which is almost always thoroughly lacking in any decent internet spaceships)
Hexatron Ormand
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-10-19 10:31:43 UTC
As a drone user, i loved the Rubicon trailer, where the Stratios deploys the sentries ;)
Ix Method
Doomheim
#4 - 2014-10-19 16:17:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Ix Method
+1 More fake Scope news Big smile

Travelling at the speed of love.