These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Rorqual Madness and Another Nerf

First post
Author
Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#1 - 2014-10-17 22:14:52 UTC
Dear CCP,

You already made Rorqual's nearly useless by making a piece of pos equipment do what used to require a lot of skills available to anyone. Now you are nerfing them to 5 LY jump range. It's the last straw. Either leave the jump distance alone, or take the ship out of the game and give us a skillpoint refund.

Sincerely,

Fed up in nullsec
Paranoid Loyd
#2 - 2014-10-17 22:16:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Tardy to the party, bro.

Edit: Oh, I missed the last straw part, can I have your stuff?

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#3 - 2014-10-17 22:20:40 UTC
late to the debate cuz
Solecist Project
#4 - 2014-10-17 22:23:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
I'm not naked. D:

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Mark O'Helm
Fam. Zimin von Reizgenschwendt
#5 - 2014-10-17 22:26:44 UTC
I would love to fly a rorqual in hs. Please make this possible CCP.

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#6 - 2014-10-17 22:28:48 UTC
Yeah, I thought jf's and rorq's were going to be left alone. Apparently, the only thing that's left are a lot of folks wondering if we're seeing the final death throws of this game.

Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#7 - 2014-10-17 22:30:02 UTC
So we were told they were re-working the underpinnings of how the universe was coded, then they decide that the universe has become to small, so they make it slower instead of bigger? What kind of ******** backward thinking is that?
Paranoid Loyd
#8 - 2014-10-17 22:30:04 UTC
Resource wrote:
Apparently, the only thing that's left are a lot of folks wondering if we're seeing the final death throws of this game.
Nope, only nullbears who can't adapt.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#9 - 2014-10-17 22:30:13 UTC
Resource wrote:
Dear CCP,

You already made Rorqual's nearly useless by making a piece of pos equipment do what used to require a lot of skills available to anyone. Now you are nerfing them to 5 LY jump range. It's the last straw. Either leave the jump distance alone, or take the ship out of the game and give us a skillpoint refund.

What, you mean you don't use your RORQ to act as a floating baby clone factory, just spitting out the little pink, goo-covered plebs ? Shame on you. P

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#10 - 2014-10-17 22:37:59 UTC
Quoting the mittani when on it's article looking back one year after the summer of rage:

"No other expansion has been as ambitious or backfired so strongly against CCP. Iceland has been angel-footed ever since. This is understandable. Having been so close to the brink, there are strong incentives against risking it all once again."

"Someday, perhaps someday soon, a game is going to come along that does what EVE does, but better. It might already be in development. "
Solecist Project
#11 - 2014-10-17 22:40:49 UTC
Reporting for ranting. :)

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#12 - 2014-10-17 22:41:16 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
I'm not naked. D:

i must confess i ain't impressed with your state of dress
frankly i was expectin' a lil' bit more skin but to my chagrin
and loathe you're clothed as opposed to exposed
Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#13 - 2014-10-17 22:43:33 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Reporting for ranting. :)

No one is ranting. The quotes are from an eve news site a couple years ago. The question is, are we about to see this happen again?
Paranoid Loyd
#14 - 2014-10-17 22:44:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Threatening to quit if you don't get what you want and/or demanding changes that suit you = Rant

Fix the Prospect!

Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#15 - 2014-10-17 22:46:06 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Threatening to quit if you don't get what you want = Rant

No one is threatening to quit. Now as much as I appreciate trolls, lets grow up here and recognize a conversation.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#16 - 2014-10-17 22:46:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Doc Fury
Resource wrote:

No one is ranting. The quotes are from an eve news site a couple years ago. The question is, are we about to see this happen again?

I got some bad news for you sunshine, TMC is a crappy propaganda blog and RMT operation masquerading as a news site.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Resource
Astrocomical
Warped Intentions
#17 - 2014-10-17 22:48:03 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Resource wrote:

I got some bad news for you sunshine, TMC is a crappy propaganda blog and RMT operation masquerading as a news site.

Oh finally someone has proof of RMT! Please share.
Paranoid Loyd
#18 - 2014-10-17 22:48:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Resource wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

No one is threatening to quit. Now as much as I appreciate trolls, lets grow up here and recognize a conversation.

So what did you mean by last straw?
This is not a conversation it is a rant, you are being trolled because you are an attention hore that should have posted in the thread that is already open in F&I.

Fix the Prospect!

Solecist Project
#19 - 2014-10-17 22:50:59 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Resource wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

So what did you mean by last straw?
This is not a conversation it is a rant, you are being trolled because you are an attention hore that should have posted in the thread that is already open in F&I.

whore

Please don't evade the profanity filter.

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#20 - 2014-10-17 22:51:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Doc Fury
Resource wrote:
Doc Fury wrote:
Resource wrote:

Oh finally someone has proof of RMT! Please share.

You must have missed that pretty will known bit, just like these changes you are now ranting about.

/waiting for OP to finally find out about Erotica1 and SomerBlink.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

12Next page