These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Developers.

Author
Driler Nolm
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2014-10-17 15:06:22 UTC
I have decided that it is very bad for the game to hire a person to be a developer if they were a long standing member of a major corp or alliance. Looking at what Fozzie is going to do to bombers to destroy them, has brought on this thinking. Not only will bombers not be able to squad warp cloaked, this will screw that for ANY claoky ship. good job fozzie.Twisted
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#2 - 2014-10-17 15:07:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Doc Fury
I have decided to rate this rant thread as follows:

1/10
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Thread title is also fail without including this:

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Solecist Project
#3 - 2014-10-17 15:08:29 UTC
lol baseliner posting

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Roderick Raholan
Order In Disorder
#4 - 2014-10-17 15:08:48 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
I have decided to rate this rant thread as follows:

1/10
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

+1 Bad rant is bad. Shocked
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#5 - 2014-10-17 15:11:48 UTC
Bombers are only used by one player group confirmed

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#6 - 2014-10-17 15:12:27 UTC
I for one look forward to the changes. It means that Bombers will require SKILL to fly once again.

This is happening OP, come to peace with it.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

DNSBLACK
Dirt Nap Squad
#7 - 2014-10-17 15:18:34 UTC
Driler Nolm wrote:
I have decided that it is very bad for the game to hire a person to be a developer if they were a long standing membyof a major corp or alliance. Looking at what Fozzie is going to do to bombers to destroy them, has brought on this thinking. Not only will bombers not be able to squad warp cloaked, this will screw that for ANY claoky ship. good job fozzie.Twisted

Look another new player who never tasted the learning curve of eveonline. HTFU. Hey you need to have a napkin ready so when fozzy rips your lips from the easy mode tit. Adapt or die and if you can't can I have your stuff.
Levina Windstar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2014-10-17 15:20:56 UTC
Another one of those **** thread...

IB4L and 0/10

Yeah I know, I'm not in a good mood today Sad

"I can make billions using my mouth ...

... and sometimes when I talk, too" --- Solecist Project

Robert Warner
Back Door Burglars
#9 - 2014-10-17 15:25:28 UTC
Multiboxing software bomber alt detected.

1/10.
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#10 - 2014-10-17 15:30:37 UTC
Driler Nolm wrote:
I have decided that it is very bad for the game to hire a person to be a developer if they were a long standing member of a major corp or alliance. Looking at what Fozzie is going to do to bombers to destroy them, has brought on this thinking. Not only will bombers not be able to squad warp cloaked, this will screw that for ANY claoky ship. good job fozzie.Twisted

I flew bombers before that magical "no decloaking" thing happened and they worked just fine.

See CCP, this is the kinds of attitudes you get when you buff something for no reason (like you did with bombers and cloaks) then take it away.
Paranoid Loyd
#11 - 2014-10-17 15:48:34 UTC
Driler Nolm wrote:
I have decided

Driller has spoken. Roll

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

BoBoZoBo
MGroup9
#12 - 2014-10-17 15:55:48 UTC  |  Edited by: BoBoZoBo
Explain why ships should be de-cloaked by everything except other cloaked ships. They are cloaked, not phased out of physical existence.

Bombing runs happened before this, they will happen after, just not by one dude controlling 50 instances as much.

Primary Test Subject • SmackTalker Elite

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#13 - 2014-10-17 16:10:22 UTC
Driler Nolm wrote:
I have decided

whelp fozzie, best pack yer bags dude, an npc says your out so...
Digger Nolm
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2014-10-17 17:30:59 UTC
It is clear that Fozzie never flew in a bomber squad before. So he is the best close for making nerfs.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#15 - 2014-10-17 17:52:57 UTC
Wait wait wait....who the **** warps to 0 in a cloaky anyway.
Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#16 - 2014-10-17 17:56:12 UTC
Levina Windstar wrote:
Another one of those **** thread...

IB4L and 0/10

Yeah I know, I'm not in a good mood today Sad

You do have a Fullsome set of Funbags tho.

I like Battleships.

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!

Marsha Mallow
#17 - 2014-10-17 18:14:28 UTC
Driler Nolm wrote:

So NPC alt Code victim WoW rejects should be the next batch of devs? CCP Gevlon?

Get your coat, shut the door on your way out Arrow

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#18 - 2014-10-17 18:22:19 UTC
Mharius Skjem
Guardians of the Underworld
#19 - 2014-10-17 20:41:43 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I for one look forward to the changes. It means that Bombers will require SKILL to fly once again.

This is happening OP, come to peace with it.

They needed skills, when did this happen.

I just pointed, released the bombs, shut my eyes, closed my ears, before waking up in a fresh new clone some light years away.

Confirming I was crap at bombing runs...

A recovering btter vet,  with a fresh toon and a determination to like everything that CCP does to Eve...

Don't take me too seriously though, I like to tease a bit on the forums, but that's only because I love you...

Solecist Project
#20 - 2014-10-17 23:19:07 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
... WoW rejects ...
OMFG ROFL! :D

That made me laugh so much ....... :D

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

12Next page