These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Wow!

First post
Author
Commissar Kate
Kesukka
#21 - 2014-10-15 13:08:39 UTC
such solvent abusers.

Wow!

Much funny!
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#22 - 2014-10-15 13:21:49 UTC
This is not the thread I was looking for...
Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#23 - 2014-10-15 13:29:01 UTC
It would work in theory, but needs a lot more synergy, try taking it to the park and turning it off and on.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#24 - 2014-10-15 15:57:05 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
And ye wonder why we refer to ye as solvent abusers...

UAE inhaled deeply of his bottle of white-out, and held his breath as his mind was filled with swirling images. He slowly exhaled, and proceeded to pour descriptions of what he saw into the keyboard, to regale the community beyond with tales from his visions...

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a dolphin, or even a cyborg dolphin. Ooooh, alien cyborg dolphin.. with missile launchers and turbo jet tail. Oh! and wings, so I could fly. Also a small canopy on my back where a pilot could sit and control me. Maybe I don't want to be a dolphin, maybe I want to be a plane. A dolphin shaped plane. That runs on mackerel. Jet fuel mackerel. Highway to the danger zone baby, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
#25 - 2014-10-16 00:28:39 UTC
And so began the torrid and lurid tale of Sir Chauncey D´Galen, foremost expert in Samothracian Numismatic and avid reader of the Poems and Teatrises by Johannes de Grocheio.

It all began as most tales do, when Sir Chauncey, candidly taking his afternoon stroll, managed to gaze an odd couple of foreigners slowly cuddling each other, and to his horror, with actual care and love.

- Such barbarism and tribal displays of impuissance morality must obviously belong to foreigners, Gods! What has this blasted country coming to!" - He though to himself.

As a man of manners Sir Chauncey D´Galen knew well how to behave in public, and the spectacle of tender affection happening in front of his eyes was not only vile, but so revolting to his senses, he could only do what all well educated men of noble upbringing could in such situations ... stare from the corner of his eye pretending to be distracted by the sights of the monochrome park.

Slowly sitting in a small bench nearby the pair of lovers, Sir Chauncey was almost shaking in contained rage.

-This is ghastly blasphemy! - he murmured slowly as he straightened his grey coat and passed his fingers over his silver polished buttons, craned his neck a bit to try to relax some of the vapid tension around his neck area and proceeded to place his exquisite marble handle carved walking stick between his legs and rested his hands over it, slowly frowning his brow, to show in a forceful way to the air his distaste.

-These foreigners and their ways, this cannot stand, oh Goodness , how can this be? Where is the Officer of the Law when you need one? Acts like these belong in the lower docks perhaps, under a gauzy curtain of red and acrid stenches of smoke and cheap swill, but here? Preposterous! Such arrogance and Impudence! - Quickly and annoyingly he thought.

Sir Chauncey decided then to recollect his memories of his small privateer contract in the Platine War in Argentina, likening the cries of Oribe´s troops to the sound the foreign couple were making right now.

He was angry, very upset and almost to the point of wrathful collapse, but Sir Chauncey was a well bred gentleman and he decided to abate the storm happening in front of him.

This was going to be a quite rude afternoon after all, and his well articulated plans for Opium inhalation late at night might have to be postponed, which quite made him more than mad, frothing mad to be exact, but alas, this is what fate had brought to him this afternoon ...

Poor Sir Chauncey, little did he knew what was in store for him ...

Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#26 - 2014-10-16 18:09:51 UTC
SPOILERS!

Rosebud is the sled
Bruce Willis was dead the entire time.
ITS A COOKBOOK!

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Boom McCondor
Doomheim
#27 - 2014-10-18 11:07:24 UTC
All of you are just plain silly!
Nerath Naaris
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
#28 - 2014-10-18 11:29:01 UTC
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40,000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.

Do you want to know more?

Je suis Paris // Köln // Brüssel // Orlando // Nice // Würzburg, München, Ansbach // Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray

Je suis Berlin // Fort Lauderdale // London // St. Petersburg // Stockholm

Je suis [?]

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#29 - 2014-10-19 02:13:57 UTC
Quote:
23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Thread locked. OP even admits he mistakenly posted. You are forgiven... <3

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page12