These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Returning from planetside leave.

Author
Ooyama
FinFleet
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2014-10-15 03:04:42 UTC
Moitte.

After having recovered from injuries i sustained fighting sleepers a half year ago, i have now returned to the skies. I am hoping to see many old acquaintances and friends, and suspect i might aswell run into people that like me less.

I am back at the rudder of Omega again, and will try my best to fight for the good of the Caldanese people, aswell as our friends and allies in the Amarr empire.

With that said, i hope some of you might send me a few heads up's on what has happened the last half years time, as i am slightly out of the loop, so to speak.

Till next time,

Anvatkaa.
Kyllsa Siikanen
Tuonelan Virta
#2 - 2014-10-15 11:50:10 UTC
...friends and allies in the...

nevermind. Welcome back, I guess.

“Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.” 

― C.S. Lewis 

Kale Silence
Doomheim
#3 - 2014-10-15 15:53:06 UTC
Ooyama wrote:
Moitte.

After having recovered from injuries i sustained fighting sleepers a half year ago, i have now returned to the skies. I am hoping to see many old acquaintances and friends, and suspect i might aswell run into people that like me less.

I am back at the rudder of Omega again, and will try my best to fight for the good of the Caldanese people, aswell as our friends and allies in the Amarr empire.

With that said, i hope some of you might send me a few heads up's on what has happened the last half years time, as i am slightly out of the loop, so to speak.

Till next time,

Anvatkaa.

Caldanese? Wtf? Is that some kind of weird caldari offshoot or something?
Charles Cambridge Schmidt
Nadire Security Consultants
Federation Peacekeepers
#4 - 2014-10-15 16:06:19 UTC
Well, welcome back, I suppose.

I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.

Jace Sarice
#5 - 2014-10-15 20:58:31 UTC
Kale Silence wrote:

Caldanese? Wtf? Is that some kind of weird caldari offshoot or something?

It is not an uncommon adjective form in certain dialects. It just rarely is used in interstellar settings.

And welcome back, Ooyama.
Ooyama
FinFleet
Northern Coalition.
#6 - 2014-10-16 11:20:05 UTC
I thank for the words of welcome on my return, and promiss that though i might not always agree with The State,, i will always remember and live by the words i grew up with,,

Hnolai ki tuul, ti sei oni a tiu. Nei ya arekaini saaja hui hak suuolo!

Anvatkaa.
Avio Yaken
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#7 - 2014-10-16 13:05:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Avio Yaken
We have never met....but welcome back. ....

(.___________________________________________.)/

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#8 - 2014-10-16 14:34:34 UTC
Welcome back in space Ooyama! Looking forward to get to know you.

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

3ll3
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2014-10-17 04:33:58 UTC
Welcome back MR Ooyama.
I do hope you enjoy the feeling of freed acquired when flying through space or the rush or warp travel over long distances,
however though I do hope the time away has not rusted or dulled your abilities to perform but that aside good luck out there.
Ooyama
FinFleet
Northern Coalition.
#10 - 2014-10-17 20:37:43 UTC
3ll3 wrote:
Welcome back MR Ooyama.
I do hope you enjoy the feeling of freed acquired when flying through space or the rush or warp travel over long distances,
however though I do hope the time away has not rusted or dulled your abilities to perform but that aside good luck out there.

I must admit that i do feel a slight tingle at the sensation of my ships going into warp, right before descending upon pirate prey once more. Though not in the service of The State anymore, i have always loved being the servitor of justice upon those that play parasites on society,, and though i am shaking of a tad of "rust" on my skills,, i am getting there faster than i thought...
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-10-21 04:17:53 UTC
Ooyama wrote:
Moitte.

Till next time,

Anvatkaa.

Welcome back, Ooyama-haan.

The war is still raging, and many good peoples are still oppressed by gallentean occupants. But there is always hope, while we keep fighting. I am glad that you do now feel better and are able to do the duty of all Caldari people: to fight for our land.

Follow the Winds, and let the ancestors be proud with you.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.