These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Need loan.

Author
frame job
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2014-10-12 16:40:11 UTC
Thanks for the good advice.

Tip nr1 indeed my English sucks. I am working on it but I still make alot of gramatic mistakes.
2. I will look into what it cost and how to arange it.
Tinu Moorhsum
Random Events
#22 - 2014-10-12 16:49:20 UTC
frame job wrote:


Growing another 200 people we are not feeling like because then its to massive while we like to know eachother.

But this is not a problem because the corp is totaly out of this!

Most of them do not feel like contributing in this project and nor feeling to invest in it. I can understand this so I seek other ways to gather funds.


I see.

Well the synopsis would be that you have ambitions to engage in a personal project. Your corp is not involved nor do you really feel like organizing things in such a way that this could become sustainable business ... at least business that does not involve you doing everything. (which in my view is why many corps and many individual plans fail in this game). Initially I thought this is what you were aiming at.

As it is, it turns out that it's a short term scheme. As a function of your CEO status you managed to convince some corp mates -- people who know you and presumably trust you -- to loan you some money; about a 1/3 of what you feel you need for this plan.

That raises some questions and I would think you'll need collateral if you want someone to cover the rest. You say you make titans. You must be sitting on a small mountain of input materials in that case. Would you consider using a chunk of that as collateral?

Failing that, my advice would be to take that 5 bil and start with that. You may find that it will be difficult enough to churn the isk you need to replay your corp mates and you may find them more understanding and patient than 3rd party investors.

frame job
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2014-10-12 17:03:36 UTC
Tinu Moorhsum wrote:
frame job wrote:


Growing another 200 people we are not feeling like because then its to massive while we like to know eachother.

But this is not a problem because the corp is totaly out of this!

Most of them do not feel like contributing in this project and nor feeling to invest in it. I can understand this so I seek other ways to gather funds.


I see.

Well the synopsis would be that you have ambitions to engage in a personal project. Your corp is not involved nor do you really feel like organizing things in such a way that this could become sustainable business ... at least business that does not involve you doing everything. (which in my view is why many corps and many individual plans fail in this game). Initially I thought this is what you were aiming at.

As it is, it turns out that it's a short term scheme. As a function of your CEO status you managed to convince some corp mates -- people who know you and presumably trust you -- to loan you some money; about a 1/3 of what you feel you need for this plan.

That raises some questions and I would think you'll need collateral if you want someone to cover the rest. You say you make titans. You must be sitting on a small mountain of input materials in that case. Would you consider using a chunk of that as collateral?

Failing that, my advice would be to take that 5 bil and start with that. You may find that it will be difficult enough to churn the isk you need to replay your corp mates and you may find them more understanding and patient than 3rd party investors.




My corp doesn't feel like getting involved with this, I cannot blame them because they didn't ask for this.
I have my own money into this about 10bil. But I like to expand things so I went to my corp, 5bil but with 20bil total I can just do way more in terms of undercutting and choice of items.

And the titan building is corp funded, the corp didn't ask for this plan of mine and so I think its wrong to take money from the corp for this. Since that corp money isn't my personal wallet.
Tinu Moorhsum
Random Events
#24 - 2014-10-12 17:38:10 UTC
frame job wrote:


And the titan building is corp funded, the corp didn't ask for this plan of mine and so I think its wrong to take money from the corp for this. Since that corp money isn't my personal wallet.


Oh I see. So personally you're not in a position to provide collateral.

Well... I would advise you to you to make a start with the money you have. It sounds like you want to buy 100mil worth of 90 different modules and churn that in null-sec. It's viable but you'll find that it's slower than you might expect.

I would advise starting with 30 modules, which should fit in your budget and expand as profits allow. For your own protection I think you might be in for an unwelcome surprise if you borrow 10 or 15 bil isk for this and it turns out that 1/2 of the modules you want to churn are slow movers.

Good luck.

T-
frame job
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-10-12 17:41:10 UTC
If I wanted to take collateral from the corp I could but its just not right to do that.

My plan is seeding things as fuel to ammo.
And exporting things as ores and other cheap stuff.

I am providing this for my corp for about a year now but I can expand and I should do that quick before the patchday. Because by then im going to try and setup a network of local produced goods. A thing we are doing on alliance level.
flakeys
Doomheim
#26 - 2014-10-12 17:46:27 UTC
frame job wrote:
No you are just someone who I dislike thats all.



Care to enlighten why as i was merely asking for basic info as a potential investor ?


We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Tinu Moorhsum
Random Events
#27 - 2014-10-12 18:01:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Tinu Moorhsum
Sooooo..... how does seeding modules in the local market relate to the jump freighter nerf? I assume this is what you're talking about when you say that you're setting up a local production chain. To me it's not even entirely clear yet how the nerf is going to affect jump freighters.

One thing *is* clear to me, though, which is that being entirely independent of high-sec for production is going to mean a LOT of work. In another thread recently I explained what it would take to produce a T2 damage control from scratch and it's not an amount of work that I see one person, or even one corp doing. Even an alliance that wanted to be off the grid is going to find that very difficult.
frame job
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2014-10-12 18:13:55 UTC
It wont affect anything. With this money I can buy enough items to keep the market suplied and gain a healthy return. The money I gain in the while before the loan is due is going straight to the non corp people that invested, so that would be you guys.

After patch we as alliance will try to setup an network is people so indie and miners to work together and try and build stuff. Ofcourse we always need to import certain things. But this is pretty offtopic to.
Serene Python
#29 - 2014-10-12 23:32:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Serene Python
frame job wrote:

A little example for you:
One of the most basic items I started my sheet with: the MTU
Buying in Jita for 4.5mil
When I set the first 10 on the market for 6mil they sold almost instant.
Next batch for 100 sold for 7.5mil in about a day.


So that's 300m profit in about a day.

frame job wrote:

But a little update here.
I have build 50 Templars yesterday and an hour ago the last one got sold. It was build for 20.4mil and sold for a wopping 30mil. Aready am building more.


This is roughly 500m profit in a day.

Combined you are making 800m a day on these. If you have other items this probably is even lower. Why can't you wait two weeks for this 10b you need? You refuse to state your main in private, so this would also mean no API to prove you are actually selling things in null.

You choose to treat potential investors poorly because you simply do not like them because they asked for mains in a private mail.

Your posts are poorly written, I understand English is not your primary language but that does not validate your lack of proof reading your posts since that should be something people should do regardless of language.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#30 - 2014-10-13 00:35:28 UTC
You dislike flakeys, one of the few investors on MD who regularly invests in public uncollateralized loans? Roll.

Although Investing in someone called frame job claiming to be a null sec corp CEO sounds like an awesome idea.
Tinu Moorhsum
Random Events
#31 - 2014-10-13 12:44:31 UTC
Serene Python wrote:


This is roughly 500m profit in a day.

Combined you are making 800m a day on these. If you have other items this probably is even lower. Why can't you wait two weeks for this 10b you need?


Nice that someone else triggered on that.

The fact of the matter is that he isn't (in my opinion having watched his posts) making anymore than about 30mil a day in profit from flipping modules. 30mil/day is a good income if you don't have to pay back loans..... It is comparable to running lvl 1 missions if you look at it in terms of isk per unit of effort.

I think everyone on this forum has had "big days". I've made (or my wallet has expanded) by up to 8 bil in one day. Is that my "typical" day? .... alas... no.

I think that's what the OP is doing. He equating his best days to his average day and then asking for a loan for X amount of time based on the assumption that his average day is going to be as good as his best day.

Colllin Erata
Red Guard Federation
#32 - 2014-10-14 15:33:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Colllin Erata
he has good numbers but maby not enough capital for the last big push?
Charlie Nonoke
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#33 - 2014-10-14 15:54:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Charlie Nonoke
Unverified numbers. Not to mention, he still hasn't answered why he doesn't want to keep doing what he's doing now, earning 800m a day, and keep at it for the next 6-7 days, since he claims his corp can provide the first 5b.

Plus: Post #17
frame job wrote:
Second. My real indentity isn't and won't be hidden from people that want to invest. Just as they get acces to the api and spreadsheet to see their profits. And so they will know where I am operating and who I am. You are free to contact me any moment with questions and maby even tips? If you are missing an item you would like to see or you think has a good profit.

And;
Colllin Erata wrote:
he has good numbers but maby not enough capital for the last big push?

Two separate pilots but the same spelling of "maybe".
If that doesn't scream alt, I don't know what does.
Oops, busted...

Maby you should try again.
flakeys
Doomheim
#34 - 2014-10-14 16:14:53 UTC  |  Edited by: flakeys
Charlie Nonoke wrote:
Unverified numbers. Not to mention, he still hasn't answered why he doesn't want to keep doing what he's doing now, earning 800m a day, and keep at it for the next 6-7 days, since he claims his corp can provide the first 5b.

Plus:
Post #17
frame job wrote:
Second. My real indentity isn't and won't be hidden from people that want to invest. Just as they get acces to the api and spreadsheet to see their profits. And so they will know where I am operating and who I am. You are free to contact me any moment with questions and maby even tips? If you are missing an item you would like to see or you think has a good profit.

And;
Colllin Erata wrote:
he has good numbers but maby not enough capital for the last big push?

Two separate pilots but the same spelling of "maybe", and also about the same age.

If that doesn't scream alt, I don't know what does.

Maby you should try again.


You know my methods watson .... "Excellent!" I cried Blink.


Nice catch there and also i think the first time for me as a regular forumlurker that i see someone type ''maby'' instead of ''maybe'' so i hardly believe that was a coinsidence.

Now don't get me started on the use of their or there though , my god even as a ''foreigner'' the Obvious **** of those words hurts even me.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

frame job
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#35 - 2014-10-14 16:33:08 UTC
I'd guess not everyone speaks fluent English.

But I do not make that 30% everyday somtimes I make 10mil somtimes I make indeed 800-1bil.
But my goal is to make more money in a shorter time. With the changes I cannot keep doing that I am doing. And I am afraid that producing local will be way cheaper so I would like to cash in while I can.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#36 - 2014-10-15 05:21:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Elizabeth Norn
You might have got away with it playing it off as a troll trying to impersonate you, but you've burnt the characters now so o7.
flaming phantom
Unlimited LTD
#37 - 2014-10-15 12:44:22 UTC
I have been watching this over the past couple days and I must say it quite amused me for some reason :-)
Viscis Breeze
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#38 - 2014-10-17 13:39:31 UTC
frame job wrote:
I do not have a minimum. Nor a maximum.

Second. My real indentity isn't and won't be hidden from people that want to invest.


I will then happily invest 1 million isk. Who are you?

Recruitment: http://bit.ly/1r4G5Pv Website: http://www.no-vacancies.net/ Channel: No Vacancies

Ria Nieyli
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#39 - 2014-10-17 15:00:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Ria Nieyli
frame job wrote:
And exporting things as ores


frame job wrote:
After patch we as alliance will try to setup an network is people so indie and miners to work together and try and build stuff.


This does not make sense. Why don't you start implementing the industrial framework now so you'll be at least partially ready for the patch instead of bleeding resources?

Not to mention that you didn't answer the question at what price the titans go.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#40 - 2014-10-18 03:41:41 UTC
Previous page123Next page