These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So Yet Again Caldari Call In Another Null Bloc

Author
Phaade
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#101 - 2014-10-09 19:08:51 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:
Arla Sarain wrote:
>be gallente
>AssumeEveryNullBlobPresenceIsCaldariBatphone.exe
>ignore nullblob that joined gallente

/thread

Surprised you haven't justified your constant ishtar overkills with - "Well ITS NOT OUR FAULT YOU HAVE THE 34000 people you could have fighting on your side but don't! Git gud and all that"

Previously on Gallente:
"Nullbloc hopped on our bandwagon!"

Coming up next:
"OMG CALDARI TEARS SO GUD COS ALWAYS CRY RED ALL POSTS ALWAYS CRY LOL PASS ME LOLSAUCE"

Only in Black Rise.

Thank you for creating a post that serves to exemplify what is wrong with Calmil. Smile

Because droppin Ishtars on t1 cruisers isn't overkill!
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#102 - 2014-10-09 22:14:44 UTC
Phaade wrote:
[

You don't understand. It's not our fault. It's not our choice. We are forced to fly Ishtars because we are Gallente.
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#103 - 2014-10-09 22:16:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Deacon Abox
Phaade wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
Arla Sarain wrote:
>be gallente
>AssumeEveryNullBlobPresenceIsCaldariBatphone.exe
>ignore nullblob that joined gallente

/thread

Surprised you haven't justified your constant ishtar overkills with - "Well ITS NOT OUR FAULT YOU HAVE THE 34000 people you could have fighting on your side but don't! Git gud and all that"

Previously on Gallente:
"Nullbloc hopped on our bandwagon!"

Coming up next:
"OMG CALDARI TEARS SO GUD COS ALWAYS CRY RED ALL POSTS ALWAYS CRY LOL PASS ME LOLSAUCE"

Only in Black Rise.

Thank you for creating a post that serves to exemplify what is wrong with Calmil. Smile

where shall I begin? Roll

ok, what null blob do we cyno bait for?
what nullblob has joined gallente?
It's only recently that Gallente have had a raw number advantage, and even that is only about 200-400 characters of late.

As for Ishtars, sorry if your dudes haven't yet trained a tech II ship yet. But I personally haven't had a Titan ride into battle since SoTF left, which has been a long time. And, if people in Galmil are showing up in Ishtars it's only because they don't want to be tech I cruiser chum for Razor or whoever else in the CFC joins them since their alts have probably jumped on the Calmil - Jita bandwagon.

Also, I don't hear us whining on the forums when we get pirate entities cynoing in tech III or command ship fleets. We either fight them, and probably lose, or we say bye, dock up or enter a medium plex with our scrub cruisers or Ishtars.

This whole thread was just tongue in cheek eye rolling over yet again another nullsec entity latching onto Calmil (Evoke, Test, now Razor, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some).

Anyway, Arla's post is rather juvenile. Don't you think? That is what I was pointing to. Straight

edit- and yeah, I refuse to fly a Cerb or Eagle. It hurts my rp P

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

SmokinJs Arthie
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#104 - 2014-10-09 22:42:26 UTC
Deacon Abox wrote:
what nullblob has joined gallente?

My guess is that they are talking about BOHICA.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#105 - 2014-10-10 06:22:09 UTC
i wouldnt exactly call bohica a null blob tbh and in null they wernt bohica just a few corps in nulli that actually had enough of how null sec has become and have actually intergrated into fw (and are pretty cool guys and excellent pilots) not like the saviors(test,evoke and what not) who have joined calmil or there recent big bros like Rzr
Epikurus
TheBlacklist
#106 - 2014-10-10 11:09:10 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
i wouldnt exactly call bohica a null blob tbh and in null they wernt bohica just a few corps in nulli that actually had enough of how null sec has become and have actually intergrated into fw (and are pretty cool guys and excellent pilots) not like the saviors(test,evoke and what not) who have joined calmil or there recent big bros like Rzr

Bohica put more boots on the FW ground than Rzr do but because they have integrated into GalMil and provide full assistance they don't count, whereas the guys who come, don't integrate and don't stay for long are the ones who are worth crying about? Gotcha.
Arla Sarain
#107 - 2014-10-10 11:22:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Arla Sarain
Rzr being saviors is like bohica being calmil saviors before the bandwagonhop.exe. Irrelevant in the long run.

Rzr is just a buzzword.
But bohica is on my killmails.

What gives? Gallente just have big mouths.

If anything, complain about PASTA.
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#108 - 2014-10-10 11:45:35 UTC
Razor have apparently been redeployed to Assist the CFC> There we go over. Can we move on now..
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#109 - 2014-10-10 11:56:05 UTC
Arla Sarain wrote:

PASTA is nothing without tomato sauce.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#110 - 2014-10-10 14:18:44 UTC
Mira deVorsha wrote:
Razor have apparently been redeployed to Assist the CFC> There we go over. Can we move on now..

Poor mira, jilted by rzr StraightWhat?UghCryOops
JP Eulienne
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#111 - 2014-10-10 17:59:45 UTC  |  Edited by: JP Eulienne
X Gallentius wrote:
Arla Sarain wrote:

PASTA is nothing without tomato sauce.

Untrue. Any cabonara is just as good as a tomato sauce.
Jennifer Maxwell
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#112 - 2014-10-10 20:20:22 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

So you're essentially saying

"Our null guys aren't really null guys because though they lived in null and were a part of a big null entity they werent all in the same null alliance at the time so they're not null guys, but the null guys the Caldari called in are null guys because they lived in null and are in a null alliance and are nothing like our null guys even though both of them fly null Ishtar doctins but it's totally not the same"

Your mental prowess never ceases to amaze me.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#113 - 2014-10-10 22:01:55 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Jennifer Maxwell wrote:
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

So you're essentially saying

"Our null guys aren't really null guys because though they lived in null and were a part of a big null entity they werent all in the same null alliance at the time so they're not null guys, but the null guys the Caldari called in are null guys because they lived in null and are in a null alliance and are nothing like our null guys even though both of them fly null Ishtar doctins but it's totally not the same"

Your mental prowess never ceases to amaze me.

When bohica came over i think they were like 3 small corps(not the whole of nulli) who wanted small gang warfare, also one corp left and joined Razor when bohica joined galmil.

Their numbers being nowhere near the 3-5k people(TEST & EVOKE) that the guys joining cal mil bring also first chance these guys got they skipped off back to null

I didnt know only null seccers flew shield ishtars......... Im sure theres lots of lowsec alliances like exodus. and shadow cartel that also fly them

Please speak of my mental prowess when your reading capability's clearly need brushing up on
Arla Sarain
#114 - 2014-10-11 00:33:59 UTC
3-5k people lol.

Scholar level legitness.
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#115 - 2014-10-11 08:10:26 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:

For the first time this dealing with razor was nothing to do with me. it was the leaders of the Coalition that spoke with them.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#116 - 2014-10-11 08:31:13 UTC
Mira deVorsha wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:

For the first time this dealing with razor was nothing to do with me. it was the leaders of the Coalition that spoke with them.

I thought the last few times were nothing to do with you too lol.
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#117 - 2014-10-11 08:36:49 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:

I have dropped Razor a couple of times. i have no contact with them as my contact left Razor Military command and made her own corp.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#118 - 2014-10-11 09:01:57 UTC
Mira deVorsha wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:

I have dropped Razor a couple of times. i have no contact with them as my contact left Razor Military command and made her own corp.

I believe you, sure, you compulsively avoid the truth at all times but why would that make anyone doubt you? lol

Either way, the only time rzr managed a victory is when they batphoned another 150 cfc to kill us while we were already outnumbered 2:1 lol.

Other than that they have pretty much been a non entity.
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#119 - 2014-10-11 09:10:35 UTC

Aww Crosi.. So your saying you love me.. Thats nice dude. but Sorry my ass belongs to the batphones.
Makrov Putin
Last Rites.
#120 - 2014-10-11 12:52:23 UTC
Your ass will not be happy next patch when the batphone gets taken away. Nananannaaaannnana batphone!!!