These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Do capsuleers without PLEX have rights?

First post
Author
ShweeBish SharvasiiB
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2014-10-08 18:45:09 UTC  |  Edited by: ShweeBish SharvasiiB
Hello. I love this game. I keep in touch, I read the FB articles, I consider myself a loyal fan. But in my current situation, I am unable to afford 15$/mo to play internet spaceships. I have higher priorities.

When I am no longer pouring money into my account, my thoughts and questions on forums no longer matter. Im not sure how I feel about this.
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#2 - 2014-10-08 18:46:52 UTC
I think I understand situation...

Whats your question?
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#3 - 2014-10-08 18:48:14 UTC
Wat?

┌────────────────────┐
Wat™ is brought to you by Jim Era.
└────────────────────┘

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#4 - 2014-10-08 18:51:19 UTC
He is wondering if without a sub does his opinion matter here.

Azami Nevinyrall
#5 - 2014-10-08 18:52:32 UTC
No they don't...

Always have a PLEX in your cargo hold to prove you have more rights then others...

Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#6 - 2014-10-08 18:53:37 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
He is wondering if without a sub does his opinion matter here.

Does the Eula forbid inactive accounts posting or is there some loophole? Whether or not hes allowed to even post is my question.

Technically your opinion is a valid opinion, but that doesnt mean much and i (or anyone else) dont have to like it.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-10-08 18:54:57 UTC
He is wondering why he cannot voice his opinions on these forums without a valid subscription.

Yeah, you only can use the forums with an active account- otherwise, you will have to find some of the third-party forums to talk about internet spaceships.

Try this, OP: http://evebm.com/

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Erin Crawford
#8 - 2014-10-08 18:56:55 UTC
ShweeBish SharvasiiB wrote:
Hello. I love this game. I keep in touch, I read the FB articles, I consider myself a loyal fan. But in my current situation, I am unable to afford 15$/mo to play internet spaceships. I have higher priorities.

When I am no longer pouring money into my account, my thoughts and questions on forums no longer matter. Im not sure how I feel about this.

You may have some mental comPLEXity issues!
Blink

"Those who talk don’t know. Those who know don’t talk. "

Solecist Project
#9 - 2014-10-08 19:01:24 UTC
Opinions don't matter anyway, so don't feel bad. (:

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#10 - 2014-10-08 19:04:35 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Wat?

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

Jean Luc Lemmont
Carebears on Fire
#11 - 2014-10-08 19:06:32 UTC

If you listen to the forums, CCP doesn't even listen to their paying customers. Why would they listen to someone who isn't even forking out any money for the priveledge of being ignored?

Will I get banned for boxing!?!?!

This thread has degenerated to the point it's become like two bald men fighting over a comb. -- Doc Fury

It's bonuses, not boni, you cretins.

Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2014-10-08 19:28:38 UTC
Jean Luc Lemmont wrote:

If you listen to the forums, CCP doesn't even listen to their paying customers. Why would they listen to someone who isn't even forking out any money for the priveledge of being ignored?

They might value his opinion more than those of paying customer. He is obviously more intelligent than us since he didn't pay to be ignored so his opinion is probably a better one.

:D
Ocih
Space Mermaids
Somethin Awfull Forums
#13 - 2014-10-08 19:33:30 UTC
The real question is, did you buy your spreadsheet software or are you using one of those free versions?
Cidanel Afuran
Grant Village
#14 - 2014-10-08 19:38:37 UTC

If you can't afford $15/mo, you should probably spend less time online and more time earning money IRL anyway.
Big Lynx
#15 - 2014-10-08 19:42:06 UTC
Stuffz? Haz can I? *sniffing*
somedudeinaship
Star Whorz
#16 - 2014-10-08 19:55:59 UTC
I will gladly sell you the rights to post on these forums for 1 billion isk, unlimited posting privileges!
Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2014-10-08 20:05:35 UTC
Jean Luc Lemmont wrote:

Order of Priority?

Custumer with payed account + plex for extra stuff for said payed account
Customer with payed account
Custerom that uses PLEX on open market to keep account active.

Something like that right?
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#18 - 2014-10-09 00:57:45 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Wat?

┌────────────────────┐
Wat™ is brought to you by Jim Era.
└────────────────────┘

Not Quoty Empting

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Jace Sarice
#19 - 2014-10-09 01:46:46 UTC
None of us have 'rights' here. We are not citizens, this is not some sort of government. We are customers.
Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2014-10-09 01:51:29 UTC
Jace Sarice wrote:
None of us have 'rights' here. We are not citizens, this is not some sort of government. We are customers.

So that's why the IRS started referring to taxpayers as customers. It all makes sense now.
123Next pageLast page