These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Stormcrows: Killers of 2034 Slaves

Author
Desiderya
Blue Canary
Watch This
#321 - 2014-09-22 20:46:05 UTC
Anslo wrote:

You're over estimating her threat level kid...

How dare you make jokes about this. Don't you see how narrowly a world-shattering international crisis between the Khanid and the Caldari State has just been averted?
Show some respect, man.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

Anslo
Scope Works
#322 - 2014-09-22 20:48:42 UTC
Desiderya wrote:
Anslo wrote:

You're over estimating her threat level kid...

How dare you make jokes about this. Don't you see how narrowly a world-shattering international crisis between the Khanid and the Caldari State has just been averted?
Show some respect, man.

Me showing respect?

You what mate?

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#323 - 2014-10-05 19:33:39 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:
Calculus eh? I still consider all 4034 slaves liberated, 2034 without their lives and 2000 more with their lives. And bloody our hands? Unless you had been living under a cave, you know that our hands are long bloodied. What's a few pints more?

Where was this correct and forward-thinking point of view when I was actively trying to free our people from the Empire and protect those in the Republic from the Empire's treacherous indoctrinations?

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#324 - 2014-10-05 23:34:31 UTC
Havohej wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:
Calculus eh? I still consider all 4034 slaves liberated, 2034 without their lives and 2000 more with their lives. And bloody our hands? Unless you had been living under a cave, you know that our hands are long bloodied. What's a few pints more?

Where was this correct and forward-thinking point of view when I was actively trying to free our people from the Empire and protect those in the Republic from the Empire's treacherous indoctrinations?

I'd say, where was this correct we should just get together and liberate Mr. Egivand.
I hope he will like it... being liberated.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#325 - 2014-10-06 01:24:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
Havohej wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

The two years spent privateering comes with harsh lessons. Whether the lessons are understood and internalised is another matter.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.