These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Space

First post
Author
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#21 - 2014-10-05 19:15:54 UTC  |  Edited by: RubyPorto
J'Poll wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:
Nevil Oscillator wrote:
'In you"r lmn[/url]'

Fixed

Fixed i't properly...unlike u.

Fixed

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Cara Forelli
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#22 - 2014-10-05 19:20:45 UTC
I predict this is the final straw. ISD has things he wants to do, man. Be a bro.

Want to talk? Join my channel in game: House Forelli

Titan's Lament

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#23 - 2014-10-05 19:25:57 UTC
Well thankfully he appears to have grown a pair and has moved into the warfare & tactics sub fourum .

Nevil Oscillator
#24 - 2014-10-05 19:45:18 UTC
Nevil Oscillator
#25 - 2014-10-05 22:52:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Nevil Oscillator
Mr Epeen wrote:
Might be time to move your act into GD where it belongs.

Mr Epeen Cool

Is there anyone there interested in anything other than the finer points of Null Sec Alliance, POS and Jump Fatigue.?

Speaking of which .. zzzzzzzzz....
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
#26 - 2014-10-05 23:37:05 UTC
Nevil Oscillator wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Might be time to move your act into GD where it belongs.

Mr Epeen Cool

Is there anyone there interested in anything other than the finer points of Null Sec Alliance, POS and Jump Fatigue.?

Speaking of which .. zzzzzzzzz....

oh thats just the current thing, if you fancy you could have a read through this one, you may get a giggle.

btw, genneral discussion is by no means an old boys club, if your whit is sharp enough your presence is more than welcome,
you just need to see the "beat and flow" to avoid getting trolled into oblivion.
the main reason we are giving you a hard time in here is because this is the newbie forum

with regards forum warrioring, Humour + eve related whit = success
Nevil Oscillator
#27 - 2014-10-05 23:54:26 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:

oh thats just the current thing, if you fancy you could have a read through this one, you may get a giggle.

Ha ha, you know I actually think I have seen his fleet of 40 ships go through a stargate at [Unstated System due to the the likelihood of someone figuring out where I am from that information]
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#28 - 2014-10-06 00:47:24 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:
J'Poll wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:
Nevil Oscillator wrote:
ur

Fixed

Fixed i't properly...unlike u.

Fixed

Fixt fo realz.

Mr Epeen Cool
Nevil Oscillator
#29 - 2014-10-06 05:02:31 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:

And what Nevil is rocking isn't a goatee (goatees don't have the mustache part)... it's a variation of the "Van Dyke"... otherwise known as the "circle beard."

It's fake, I'm avoiding the Gallente secret service

If anyone asks, you haven't seen me.
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
#30 - 2014-10-06 08:50:36 UTC
Nevil Oscillator wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:

Ha ha, you know I actually think I have seen his fleet of 40 ships go through a stargate at [Unstated System due to the the likelihood of someone figuring out where I am from that information]

You realize I would be trivial to finger (<-------smartphowend) find where you are in game.
Solecist Project
#31 - 2014-10-06 08:52:17 UTC
Quote:
You realize I would be trivial to finger (<-------smartphowend) find where you are in game.

I get "smartphowned" all the time....... *snickers xD*

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#32 - 2014-10-06 10:46:58 UTC
Thread locked. And not the first one by the OP either that got this treatment, sadly enough.

The Rules:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Previous page12