These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Prophesy vs the future: Incest in Cannibalism

Author
Ottom Ephesianos
Mirkur Draug'Tyr
Ushra'Khan
#1 - 2014-10-02 02:43:45 UTC
Prophesy vs the future: Incest in Cannibalism

Knowledge gained is a creature’s method of survival. Hellhounds used to be eaten on colonies. They adapted to survive.
Prophesy is the god’s gifts to the mortal plane yet it does not tell the future. The future is written by prophesy and the joy comes in witnessing.

Seeking God involves the apprehension of knowledge not its consumption. The destruction of statistical probabilities relating to genius level developments depends upon synchronicity with environmental production.

I see spiritual cannibalism during weak times of awareness. Perception is nurtured by traditional views on the unknown. The comprehension of a growth or withering of faith in life should induce the conscious mind to pray or be prey whilst their mind redefines their surroundings and their safety net is threatened by God.

This behavior of acknowledging something logically but refusing to incorporate awareness though rationally received is incestuous by nature under God’s gaze.

Though harmony with any present darkness though stress or spiritually related is sought so is stability. Completing mental thought processes with positive outcomes maintains progressive brain function. The contrary is degrading.

Prophesy will begin to manifest itself so frequently it will seem as though the answer were explained before the question. However defining that question is the task of human Will.

Otto out
Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2014-10-02 02:52:56 UTC
Let me ask an honest question.

Did you write using words drawn out of lottery boxes?

What's your point anyway?

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#3 - 2014-10-02 03:08:49 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Probably just opens a thesaurus and uses the first word he sees.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

San Ghasha
#4 - 2014-10-02 04:31:14 UTC
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

Though harmony with any present darkness though stress or spiritually related is sought so is stability.

Are you interested in elaborating on this portion?

لسلام عليكم

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#5 - 2014-10-02 05:37:32 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

The thesaurus is a dangerous creature indeed, stalking the literary plains, lying in wait for the unwary author.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2014-10-02 05:51:31 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

The thesaurus is a dangerous creature indeed, stalking the literary plains, lying in wait for the unwary author.

But once tamed, you can find no better ally than the thesaurus when it comes to navigating the literary field.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#7 - 2014-10-02 05:58:25 UTC
Is this kind of stuff normal here? I mean, I've been in the IGS fourms for all of 15 minutes now and have already flagged 5 nut-jobs.... Did I come on a bad day?

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#8 - 2014-10-02 06:05:47 UTC
Yes you did.
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#9 - 2014-10-02 06:25:26 UTC
ya.....
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#10 - 2014-10-02 06:52:31 UTC
Ah, I'll just come back later then...

Ottom Ephesianos
Mirkur Draug'Tyr
Ushra'Khan
#11 - 2014-10-02 07:13:25 UTC
San Ghasha wrote:
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

Though harmony with any present darkness though stress or spiritually related is sought so is stability.

The human mind differs from that of an autonomous creature because of evolutionary capabilities. This ties many attributes to primordial truths. Threats have to be addressed to feel at peace in your individual life span. The instinct to seek safety is as important a brain function as theoretical physics.

Both stress and spirituality express their symptoms in similar fashions. Some stress over their spirituality. At this point the purpose of that awareness is negatively experienced. As it is fruitless to expect explanations to spiritual experiences it is self destructive to stress about epiphanies.

Stability is gained as one moves away from negative spiritual experiences recognizing the health concern.

Noting that God is one with the environment it is insane to insist His presence or emissary of His Will would be cellularly degrading.

otto out
Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2014-10-02 13:15:40 UTC
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:
San Ghasha wrote:
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

The human mind differs from that of an autonomous creature because of evolutionary capabilities. This ties many attributes to primordial truths. Threats have to be addressed to feel at peace in your individual life span. The instinct to seek safety is as important a brain function as theoretical physics.

Both stress and spirituality express their symptoms in similar fashions. Some stress over their spirituality. At this point the purpose of that awareness is negatively experienced. As it is fruitless to expect explanations to spiritual experiences it is self destructive to stress about epiphanies.

Stability is gained as one moves away from negative spiritual experiences recognizing the health concern.

Noting that God is one with the environment it is insane to insist His presence or emissary of His Will would be cellularly degrading.

otto out

The way you write reminded me of this fringe cult guy I met during one of my walks in Dodixie.

San Ghasha
#13 - 2014-10-02 14:06:15 UTC
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

You seem to be equating epiphany-experience with spirituality - why? Are there not spiritual experiences, concepts, notions, and ways that are not reliant on epiphany-experience? It seems to me that many would argue their spirituality reduces stress - epiphanies or not.

لسلام عليكم

Ottom Ephesianos
Mirkur Draug'Tyr
Ushra'Khan
#14 - 2014-10-02 16:00:54 UTC
Trivializing a walk with questionable spirituality is by all means Willful yet the presence of stress and spiritual manifestation should be humbling as opposed to engaging. The care one takes stepping into death is the same concern your spiritual life will share with you afterwards.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#15 - 2014-10-02 16:09:03 UTC
Excessive drug use is bad, man. Seek help.

San Ghasha
#16 - 2014-10-02 16:32:56 UTC
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:
Trivializing a walk with questionable spirituality is by all means Willful yet the presence of stress and spiritual manifestation should be humbling as opposed to engaging. The care one takes stepping into death is the same concern your spiritual life will share with you afterwards.

Humility is relative, spiritual or otherwise. Relegating spirituality to the superficial or bifurcated is what trivializes it, not it informing the entirety of one's path.

لسلام عليكم

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#17 - 2014-10-02 16:37:11 UTC
San Ghasha wrote:
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

Humility is relative, spiritual or otherwise. Relegating spirituality to the superficial or bifurcated is what trivializes it, not it informing the entirety of one's path.

Damn. It's contagious.....

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2014-10-02 16:41:15 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
San Ghasha wrote:
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

Damn. It's contagious.....

I shall hereby name this contagion 'Thesauritis'.

Wendrika Hydreiga
#19 - 2014-10-02 16:45:44 UTC
My cereal boxes have more context than this! And they are Amarrian cereal boxes I might add! Their backs have fun religious fables for kids!

But yeah... Eating people is bad. Eat cereal instead!
Ottom Ephesianos
Mirkur Draug'Tyr
Ushra'Khan
#20 - 2014-10-02 16:46:24 UTC
Defining incomprehensible with sacrifice and attempting to understand is an oxymoron.
12Next page