These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Bounty

Author
Aroun Aucie
Benuke United
#1 - 2014-10-01 18:50:37 UTC
1 Billion ISK on CloudyHi Crush

Message KM for review of Authenticity.
Paranoid Loyd
#2 - 2014-10-01 18:55:53 UTC
I can't go bounty hunting without a reason, please elaborate.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Eldwinn
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2014-10-01 19:03:46 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

It is a free bil. Who cares?
Paranoid Loyd
#4 - 2014-10-01 19:07:47 UTC
Eldwinn wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

Meh, that's chump change, content is priceless.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Aroun Aucie
Benuke United
#5 - 2014-10-01 20:54:54 UTC
TBH bad courier deal gone wrong, items worth maybe 50m to 100m (not sure didn't check my bad Lol) I had a 20m collateral. Bounty is for lolz and order (get it LAO). Money talks, and not everyones toes should be steppeed on Twisted
Inara Tamm
Kramerica Industries Incorporated
#6 - 2014-10-01 22:37:37 UTC
Sooo..... You made a mistake... someone saw that mistake and profited from it..... and you think they should be punished for your own stupidity? Just to clarify.
Wingmate
Perkone
Caldari State
#7 - 2014-10-01 23:09:57 UTC
half isk up front, else you get what you want without any confirmation that you'll pay out.

i make spreadsheets for pretty cheap. contact me for more info.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=197433

Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-10-01 23:35:19 UTC
I'll do it for 100 mil, payable upfront to prevent a scam from occurring Twisted
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#9 - 2014-10-01 23:39:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Boom Boom Longtime
Renegade is legit and delivers. Vouch.

Concord Approved Trader

Paranoid Loyd
#10 - 2014-10-01 23:42:47 UTC
Inara Tamm wrote:
Sooo..... You made a mistake... someone saw that mistake and profited from it..... and you think they should be punished for your own stupidity? Just to clarify.

Let's not forget to point out OP is willing to pay out 10x the amount he lost.

Fix the Prospect!

Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2014-10-01 23:59:22 UTC
Hi, I'm just hiding here because nullsec is losing it's mind in the Dev blog section. This place seems comparatively safe.

Also vouching for Renegade's discount bounty service. Highly recommended.

Carry on.
CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#12 - 2014-10-02 00:29:32 UTC  |  Edited by: CloudyHi Crush
Here at Kleptomaniac Consortium we have endorsed the traditional practices of New Eden such as the Safe Hauling Practice Act of 2013 (SHPA) and other similar Codes in New Eden. However we recently have been in the process of adopting the SHPA to incorporate some aspects from the youtube video linked in my profile (which is being omitted to conform to the rules of this forum.) This video describes the current practice at our corporation. We are trying to minimize the risk to our investors while maximizing profits. We firmly believe that we are doing the best that we can to complete courier contracts while maximizing profits and keeping every party happy. We understand that some of policies inversely affect many of our contractors but with any business there will always be customers who feel they were targeted. We understand you were dissatisfied with our service and regret that you will once again come out on the losing end of this new proposal. There have been many threats in the past and none have been successful. There have been War Decs, threats, numerous bounties totaling a combined 3+b with all members and all have had no impact on our Corporation. Additionally we look forward to any future business you may throw at us and will do our best to deliver the same fine service our users expect and to which have grown accustomed to receiving.
Aroun Aucie
Benuke United
#13 - 2014-10-02 05:04:30 UTC
CloudyHi Crush wrote:
Here at Kleptomaniac Consortium we have endorsed the traditional practices of New Eden such as the Safe Hauling Practice Act of 2013 (SHPA) and other similar Codes in New Eden. However we recently have been in the process of adopting the SHPA to incorporate some aspects from the youtube video linked in my profile (which is being omitted to conform to the rules of this forum.) This video describes the current practice at our corporation. We are trying to minimize the risk to our investors while maximizing profits. We firmly believe that we are doing the best that we can to complete courier contracts while maximizing profits and keeping every party happy. We understand that some of policies inversely affect many of our contractors but with any business there will always be customers who feel they were targeted. We understand you were dissatisfied with our service and regret that you will once again come out on the losing end of this new proposal. There have been many threats in the past and none have been successful. There have been War Decs, threats, numerous bounties totaling a combined 3+b with all members and all have had no impact on our Corporation. Additionally we look forward to any future business you may throw at us and will do our best to deliver the same fine service our users expect and to which have grown accustomed to receiving.

there we go guys does anyone think they can take his challenge?
Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries
Space Brutality
#14 - 2014-10-03 19:04:34 UTC
Eldwinn wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

no its not a free billion, back in the day would could gank him and get the billion but to avoid the abuse of these system of simply having an alt kill your alt that has a bounty or having a friend kill you and split it, with crimewatch they settled on a percentage of value from the ship lost so that in no way you could make a profit from simply killing your alt.

"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith

Paranoid Loyd
#15 - 2014-10-03 20:21:38 UTC
Agondray wrote:
Eldwinn wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

no its not a free billion, back in the day would could gank him and get the billion but to avoid the abuse of these system of simply having an alt kill your alt that has a bounty or having a friend kill you and split it, with crimewatch they settled on a percentage of value from the ship lost so that in no way you could make a profit from simply killing your alt.

Try reading the OP next time.

Fix the Prospect!

Princess Bride
SharkNado
#16 - 2014-10-03 21:04:03 UTC
So pay Chribba to hold the money and confirm the authenticity of the KM. Your project requires an investment on the part of strangers. Assurances must be made by someone people have heard of.

http://eveprincessbride.wordpress.com/

CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#17 - 2014-10-04 02:10:41 UTC
Princess Bride wrote:
So pay Chribba to hold the money and confirm the authenticity of the KM. Your project requires an investment on the part of strangers. Assurances must be made by someone people have heard of.

I would like to formally advertise my third party services for this request. I will only require a 5% fee which can be payed to my bounty instead since I have no need for additional isk.
Yourmoney Mywallet
Doomheim
#18 - 2014-10-04 02:42:24 UTC
I would deffo hire Kleptomaniac Consortium for all my hauling needs.
CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#19 - 2014-10-06 17:48:07 UTC
Day 6. There is nothing to report in terms of any progress in this threat holding any weight. Still upholding the law of the land and for all those who do not know what we do here at K-CON and the principles for which we stand and have adapted into the SHPA of 2013 please watch and learn from the link below. Safe for work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc

Aroun Aucie
Benuke United
#20 - 2014-10-06 19:08:41 UTC
CloudyHi Crush wrote:
Day 6. There is nothing to report in terms of any progress in this threat holding any weight. Still upholding the law of the land and for all those who do not know what we do here at K-CON and the principles for which we stand and have adapted into the SHPA of 2013 please watch and learn from the link below. Safe for work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc

LOL your corporation and philosophy means nothing to me. To think that you matter enough for me to go on a full blown escapade to have you PODed is funny, this is a game not my world.

I would offer 1 Billion just for the LOLz anything more I think would be just a waste of money ;)

BTW watching the world burn is equal to 1 hauler scams, cmon CloudyHi Crush up your game can you do anything, or do you just rip off ppl on easy contracts Pirate
123Next page