These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Why my ticket is deleted?

First post
Author
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#21 - 2014-10-01 11:49:44 UTC
Deck Cadelanne wrote:
Yasique Gautier wrote:

You read wrong. I reported a bug, when inactive industrial with 5 cargo expanders cant fit items more than its cargo capacity without expanders, as if they not installed, but when becomes active - all works fine.
It was deleted and the bug still exists and is ignored.
Maybe CCP need to stop hiring photographers and interior designers, because sometimes an engineer needed to solve the problem.

Pretty sure that isn't a bug.

As far as I know, modules are only active if the pilot is in the ship. They are not active when the ship is unoccupied, in hangar.

Also, in the case of hauling Ships ,skillpoints play a part on the m3 available aswel I.e. it will have more when you are sitting in it than when you are not.

So for instance, dragging and dropping onto a ship you aren't actually in will only fit so much , however sitting in it, then filling it will net you the full m3 you according to your skills.
Solecist Project
#22 - 2014-10-01 11:52:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
And instead of trolling the GM who is trying to help you,
you could just do as he said so you can work on an issue.

You have painted a massive target on your face! All your posts just scream
"self entitled *****"! People are trying to help you, but you don't want help!

You just wanna cry like a little child!

And there is no proof that you aren't just lying to make CCP look bad!

Watch your back ingame, *****!

Reporting for trolling.

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#23 - 2014-10-01 11:54:42 UTC
I'd have gone with ranting personally.
Solecist Project
#24 - 2014-10-01 11:57:59 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
I'd have gone with ranting personally.

My reports usually are long and detailed
... and I covered this part as well. ^_^

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Yasique Gautier
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2014-10-01 11:58:21 UTC
Deck Cadelanne wrote:
It takes time to respond to a ticket. There aren't operators standing by ready to instantly respond to every complaint. If your ticket was submitted, it is probably in a queue. Why do you think you are entitled to an instant response?

They not 'taking time to respond to a ticket', now they denying there was a ticket at all. This all becoming more and more repulsive.
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#26 - 2014-10-01 12:00:38 UTC
Yasique Gautier wrote:
Deck Cadelanne wrote:
It takes time to respond to a ticket. There aren't operators standing by ready to instantly respond to every complaint. If your ticket was submitted, it is probably in a queue. Why do you think you are entitled to an instant response?

They not 'taking time to respond to a ticket', now they denying there was a ticket at all. This all becoming more and more repulsive.

Time to quit while you're ahead.
Solecist Project
#27 - 2014-10-01 12:01:28 UTC
There is no proof you ever actually sent a ticket.

Instead you make it look like there is either a massive conspiracy against you ...
... or GMs deliberately delete tickets which was NEVER heard of!

Yasique Gautier
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2014-10-01 12:06:40 UTC
Abrazzar wrote:

Yes, I'm considering this option. Admins denying all, people threaten me in game, some fellows call a certain nationality "X are not people" (see comments https://www.facebook.com/eveonline/photos/a.77243934393.72638.17614129393/10152745660739394/?type=1). This stinks.
Charax Bouclier
Silvershield Universal
#29 - 2014-10-01 12:11:23 UTC
Quote:
If I cant login to the game, then why I'm paying money for it?

Well, you still have the ability to post on the forums and interact with the outstanding community. Surely, that must be worth the money that you are paying.
Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#30 - 2014-10-01 12:11:40 UTC
OK, one last try... tell us exactly how did you send this mysterious vanishing ticket? Email, evemail, in game (f12) , via the website if so which website - what?

o/
Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-10-01 12:17:52 UTC
Abrazzar wrote:
Yasique Gautier wrote:
Deck Cadelanne wrote:

He's not ahead. Just less far behind than he will be later.
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#32 - 2014-10-01 12:18:03 UTC
Tyburn Stannis wrote:
OK, one last try... tell us exactly how did you send this mysterious vanishing ticket? Email, evemail, in game (f12) , via the website if so which website - what?

o/

Let me guess: He followed a link from an email he got to the support page where he entered his account details and credit card information to resolve a billing issue they mailed him about.
Yasique Gautier
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2014-10-01 12:24:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Yasique Gautier
Tyburn Stannis wrote:

o/

http://i.imgur.com/TXzwqX6.png

http://i.imgur.com/smAXIaY.png
Solecist Project
#34 - 2014-10-01 12:31:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
And still we wait for you to tell us what happens when you try to log in.

You are fake.

You never even tried accepting help regarding your issue.

You should be permabanned and we all benefit from it.

Deck Cadelanne
CAStabouts
#35 - 2014-10-01 12:34:25 UTC
Yasique Gautier wrote:
Tyburn Stannis wrote:

o/

http://i.imgur.com/TXzwqX6.png

http://i.imgur.com/smAXIaY.png

OK, that's a more constructive response.

Did you actually complete the ticket submission process or did you close the browser window before it was complete?

Also, note the text that follows:

"•Each player is allowed to have at most two open support tickets at a time. Please note that your open tickets can only be closed by you after 24 hours have elapsed."

Do you already have 2 open support tickets? If so, try closing one of them.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Deck Cadelanne
CAStabouts
#36 - 2014-10-01 12:36:46 UTC
I note you were posting complaining about this "bug" of yours in August:

So you just filed a support ticket about it today?

- Hunter S. Thompson

Yasique Gautier
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2014-10-01 12:40:25 UTC
Deck Cadelanne wrote:

OK, that's a more constructive response.

Did you actually complete the ticket submission process or did you close the browser window before it was complete?

Also, note the text that follows:

"•Each player is allowed to have at most two open support tickets at a time. Please note that your open tickets can only be closed by you after 24 hours have elapsed."

Do you already have 2 open support tickets? If so, try closing one of them.

Yes, I waited enough before the stupid thing 'thinks', it showed me the TT number of ~8 digits, but I did not bother to write it down or check if it appeared in the 'My Tickets' list. Then I closed the page. No, I did not have any tickets opened before submitting this one.
Yasique Gautier
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2014-10-01 12:42:05 UTC
Deck Cadelanne wrote:
I note you were posting complaining about this "bug" of yours in August:

So you just filed a support ticket about it today?

No, the 'bug' with industrials cargo it was an example. Today I submitted a ticket about the laucher stuck at 3.8% applying the patch and hanging up, making me unable to login to the game.
Deck Cadelanne
CAStabouts
#39 - 2014-10-01 12:47:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Deck Cadelanne
Yasique Gautier wrote:

No, the 'bug' with industrials cargo it was an example. Today I submitted a ticket about the laucher stuck at 3.8% applying the patch and hanging up, making me unable to login to the game.

Then follow the GM's advice, check to see you don't already have two open tickets, and open another ticket. Then be patient and await a response.

- Hunter S. Thompson

Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#40 - 2014-10-01 12:47:51 UTC
As people have already pointed out - it's not a bug.

Your ship maximum capacity is based on the model, the modules/rigs, and pilot skills. If you take the modules off, capacity drops. If you take the pilot out, capacity drops. (Or doesn't increase, depending which way you look at it.) Having cargo expanders in your hangar wouldn't increase the ships cargo bay, having your pilot sat in a different ship is the same effect.

If you've complained about it since August it's possible you've fallen foul of the "do not file multiple tickets on the same subject" followed by "action may be taken against your account" bit.

o/
Previous page123Next page