These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

List of CODE Systems?

First post
Author
Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#41 - 2014-09-29 18:43:46 UTC
Hello there,

All HiSec systems belong to James 315 and thus fall under the jurisdiction of the CODE. alliance and it's affiliates.

You may think you can hide from us by "staying away from busy systems", but that's what agents such as myself specialize in - hunting for hours in dead end, backwater HiSec systems to find that 1 non-compliant miner in order to ruin the cost/benefit analysis of not getting a permit.

Have a nice day and happy hunting (even though your quarry does not move - oh look a pun!)

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Sister Bertrille
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#42 - 2014-09-29 19:20:26 UTC
The systems and regions in these links will give you a pretty good idea where they do their baby stroller tipping.
Basically its the greater Jita area.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=1504688&view=kills&m=09&y=2014

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=2139527&view=kills&m=09&y=2014

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=753222&view=kills&m=09&y=2014
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#43 - 2014-09-29 19:31:33 UTC
CALDARI CITIZEN 14330909 wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

You can be a joke and still blow up 3 days old players in their ventures getting them to quit the game. There is no contradiction there.

So, how old, exactly, should players be before they lose their first ship??

Here is a clue....if when you scan the guy he still has his tutorial skill books etc.... in his cargo - don't effin shoot him.

So by your logic if I put a repair system book in any of my hulls, including my 100M+ SP character, then I shouldn't be fired on.
Would you propose CONCORD adhere to this rule of yours as well?

ha ha...if the guys is 3 days old, and has a skill book in cargo, just dont shoot. Its pretty obvious who is a new player and who is an alt. Why would an alt sit in a venture mining? It almost never happens. Use your brain, Caldari Citizen 14330909
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#44 - 2014-09-29 19:33:30 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Petre en Thielles wrote:
I imagine you never pissed off a miner enough that they felt the need to write you a 16 page essay. The fact that James sat at his keyboard ranting for that long make the tears even better.

I guess it needs a special kind of sadness to call such a masterpiece of an article tears. That's probably also why they call everything that happens in game now real life harassment. A general loss of commensurability perhaps.

I agree that the article was not "tears." There is an unfortunate tendency in this game to label any communication as "tears," with some even being so asinine as to label my masterpiece 2 hour takedown of CODE on TS as "tears." James is wrong, of course, and as usual, but I would not classify his article as "tears."
Petre en Thielles
Doomheim
#45 - 2014-09-29 19:35:13 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Petre en Thielles wrote:
I imagine you never pissed off a miner enough that they felt the need to write you a 16 page essay. The fact that James sat at his keyboard ranting for that long make the tears even better.

I guess it needs a special kind of sadness to call such a masterpiece of an article tears. That's probably also why they call everything that happens in game now real life harassment. A general loss of commensurability perhaps.

In game, nothing is harassment. BRs don't take place in game.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the article. claiming that asking someone to kill themselves was "just a joke"? It must take a special kind of sadness to think that way. Please tell James to write another though! I love entertainment.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#46 - 2014-09-29 19:35:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Veers Belvar wrote:
my masterpiece 2 hour takedown of CODE on TS

Tell me someone recorded that.
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#47 - 2014-09-29 19:42:06 UTC
Just a minor point.... Asking where CODE is not in the one forum probably most watched by CODE members, is probably a good way to get at least one CODE member to check that system out.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#48 - 2014-09-29 19:53:26 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
my masterpiece 2 hour takedown of CODE on TS

Tell me someone recorded that.

but of course..... http://www.minerbumping.com/2014/08/the-accusation.html
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#49 - 2014-09-29 19:53:57 UTC
People should mine in the Alliance Tournament arena.

You won't find any CODE members there. At least not in the foreseeable future.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#50 - 2014-09-29 19:58:23 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:

Ok, as much as I appreciate the shot at CODE "winning" the alliance tournament, someone in Goonwaffe - the #1 corp for scamming and ripping off new players, should not be the one making these zingers.
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#51 - 2014-09-29 20:05:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Angelique Duchemin
Veers Belvar wrote:

Ok, as much as I appreciate the shot at CODE "winning" the alliance tournament, someone in Goonwaffe - the #1 corp for scamming and ripping off new players, should not be the one making these zingers.

Any person who thinks they can join Goonswarm in the hopes of getting something for nothing, deserves a rude awakening.

Greed is the lure. Greed is the attraction and Greed is their downfall.

And the Goon AT team fought well.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#52 - 2014-09-29 20:13:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Veers Belvar
Veers Belvar wrote:

Any person who thinks they can join Goonswarm in the hopes of getting something for nothing, deserves a rude awakening.

Oh gee....what a great attitude. Rip off city. Any wonder that CODE Agents are overwhelmingly Goon alts? Don't worry new players, not everyone in Eve is a scammer or griefer, there are actually decent folks who play the game...it's just a question of finding them.

Edit: And Goons didn't even field a team...even CODE ended up ranking higher.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#53 - 2014-09-29 20:16:48 UTC
Sister Bertrille wrote:
where they do their baby stroller tipping.

Stroller tipping would not be required if the babies would learn to walk.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#54 - 2014-09-29 20:18:25 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
, there are actually decent folks who play the game...it's just a question of finding them.

Veers, just because YOU dont agree with the style of gameplay they have chosen doesnt mean its invalid.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#55 - 2014-09-29 20:25:13 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:

We did indeed field a team

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#56 - 2014-09-29 20:29:00 UTC
Petre en Thielles wrote:
And I thoroughly enjoyed the article. claiming that asking someone to kill themselves was "just a joke"? It must take a special kind of sadness to think that way. Please tell James to write another though! I love entertainment.

I believe you have missed the point a bit. James listed a lot of occurrences where RL harassment actually took place but the person committing it got just a temporary ban or nothing at all. Then he compared that to the most resent permabanns that involved people who just loosely associated with some players that performed some kind of singing ransom for assets. He used this to shed some light on the changes in CCPs hidden policies and what they may consider acceptable back then and today.

Is there another part that confused you? I may be able to help explain it to you, no offense.
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#57 - 2014-09-29 20:40:20 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:

I agree that the article was not "tears." There is an unfortunate tendency in this game to label any communication as "tears," with some even being so asinine as to label my masterpiece 2 hour takedown of CODE on TS as "tears." James is wrong, of course, and as usual, but I would not classify his article as "tears."

Yeah you are right, I would call that some rambling of a new player who thinks he understands the game and has an informed opinion on how to improve it. Your ideas are not special, the only thing about you that is special is how you are not able to take part in a discussion but repeat the same refuted arguments over and over again. I think this was mildly funny to some at first, but it got a bit old now.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#58 - 2014-09-29 20:40:39 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

You can be a joke and still blow up 3 days old players in their ventures getting them to quit the game. There is no contradiction there.

So, how old, exactly, should players be before they lose their first ship??

I lost my first ship within 4 hours of starting! Something something Amamake something what's this pop up, screw it hit ok, something something oh my being shot something ooh look station.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Sister Bertrille
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#59 - 2014-09-29 20:41:47 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Sister Bertrille wrote:
where they do their baby stroller tipping.

Stroller tipping would not be required if the babies would learn to walk.

I fail to see how its "required".
They learn what they want, not what you want.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#60 - 2014-09-29 20:43:32 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Oh gee....what a great attitude. Rip off city. Any wonder that CODE Agents are overwhelmingly Goon alts? Don't worry new players, not everyone in Eve is a scammer or griefer, there are actually decent folks who play the game...it's just a question of finding them.

Despite being a Code Agent, I assure you I am not a Goon. That being said I know a few Goons and they are wonderful people, both in and out of game. I've also flown with Goons, and man are they fun to fly with.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.