These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

List of CODE Systems?

First post
Author
Dirk Decibel
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2014-09-29 08:10:16 UTC
Arvasaras is a nice system, rarely see any CODE. there, has plenty of belts and spawns an ice field several times a day!
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#22 - 2014-09-29 08:23:40 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
CODE is a joke...

So why do you spend a huge number of man-hours each week following us around the forum spewing nonsense, then head over to the minerbumping blog every day to post more gibberish there? Seems to me that you take us verrr verrr srsly.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#23 - 2014-09-29 13:53:11 UTC
admiral root wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
CODE is a joke...

So why do you spend a huge number of man-hours each week following us around the forum spewing nonsense, then head over to the minerbumping blog every day to post more gibberish there? Seems to me that you take us verrr verrr srsly.

At least his alternating a bit between "CODE. is completely useless" and "CCP needs to fix the game because CODE.".
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-09-29 14:07:25 UTC
Wherever Veers goes, lols follow.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#25 - 2014-09-29 14:22:56 UTC
admiral root wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
CODE is a joke...

Because they do have the ability to harm new and helpless players like with their venture killing contest. Can they hurt me? No. Can they hurt new players and drive them out of the game? Sure.
Syssa Binchiette
#26 - 2014-09-29 14:25:29 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:

Speaking of which I caved and bought the Beta of Elite: Dangerous.

Sweet Elite is back!! Lol
Poop it's another 'sand box' game. Roll

Wish I still had my Amiga Sad

It's only water, in a stranger's tear. Looks are deceptive, but distinctions are clear. A foreign body and foreign mind; never welcome in the land of the blind.

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#27 - 2014-09-29 14:32:03 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Because they do have the ability to harm new and helpless players like with their venture killing contest. Can they hurt me? No. Can they hurt new players and drive them out of the game? Sure.

Here's a little known fact: new players had the opportunity to get in on the venture killing contest on account of not needing millions of SP. It was good for newbies. Still, if Code is a joke then they can't be dangerous to anyone, which means you didn't answer my question.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#28 - 2014-09-29 14:42:48 UTC
admiral root wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Here's a little known fact: new players had the opportunity to get in on the venture killing contest on account of not needing millions of SP. It was good for newbies. Still, if Code is a joke then they can't be dangerous to anyone, which means you didn't answer my question.

You can be a joke and still blow up 3 days old players in their ventures getting them to quit the game. There is no contradiction there.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2014-09-29 14:49:24 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:

You can be a joke and still blow up 3 days old players in their ventures getting them to quit the game. There is no contradiction there.

So, how old, exactly, should players be before they lose their first ship??

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#30 - 2014-09-29 14:55:58 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Here is a clue....if when you scan the guy he still has his tutorial skill books etc.... in his cargo - don't effin shoot him.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-09-29 14:57:31 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:

Here is a clue....if when you scan the guy he still has his tutorial skill books etc.... in his cargo - don't effin shoot him.

Ahh the skillbook tank.

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#32 - 2014-09-29 15:40:47 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Ahh the skillbook tank.

Is that like the isk tank, or more like the honour tank?

CALDARI CITIZEN 14330909
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#33 - 2014-09-29 16:05:11 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

So by your logic if I put a repair system book in any of my hulls, including my 100M+ SP character, then I shouldn't be fired on.
Would you propose CONCORD adhere to this rule of yours as well?

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

CALDARI CITIZEN 14330909
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#34 - 2014-09-29 16:06:04 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Wherever Veers goes, lols follow.

I heard that his engines run on lulz.

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2014-09-29 16:18:55 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

................scan?
Petre en Thielles
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-09-29 16:19:15 UTC
Renegade Heart wrote:
All of high sec is under the jurisdiction of our Supreme Protector James 315.

Long lIve the New Order!

Then why did he post 16 pages of rage/tears last week? I personally wouldn't want to follow someone who whines that much...

http://themittani.com/features/new-teamspeak-harassment-policy
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#37 - 2014-09-29 16:44:43 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

veers, newbies love getting shot in the face,
i know this because i do it during quiet times,
the do not however appreciate being condescended to.

iv been thanked for making eve interesting and we even got a recruit or two out of the process.

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#38 - 2014-09-29 17:15:40 UTC
Petre en Thielles wrote:

Then why did he post 16 pages of rage/tears last week? I personally wouldn't want to follow someone who whines that much...

If you want to see some rage/tears I can forward you some mails from a few miners who had an antimatter accident, just for comparison. Just so you know what people mean when they talk about rage/tears next time. Because there is obviously some misunderstanding here.

Hint: Rage/tears are not well researched and written articles on news pages or every comment on the forums that is not compatible with your own opinion.
Petre en Thielles
Doomheim
#39 - 2014-09-29 18:09:38 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Petre en Thielles wrote:

If you want to see some rage/tears I can forward you some mails from a few miners who had an antimatter accident, just for comparison. Just so you know what people mean when they talk about rage/tears next time. Because there is obviously some misunderstanding here.

Hint: Rage/tears are not well researched and written articles on news pages or every comment on the forums that is not compatible with your own opinion.

I imagine you never pissed off a miner enough that they felt the need to write you a 16 page essay. The fact that James sat at his keyboard ranting for that long make the tears even better.

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#40 - 2014-09-29 18:18:21 UTC
Petre en Thielles wrote:
I imagine you never pissed off a miner enough that they felt the need to write you a 16 page essay. The fact that James sat at his keyboard ranting for that long make the tears even better.

I guess it needs a special kind of sadness to call such a masterpiece of an article tears. That's probably also why they call everything that happens in game now real life harassment. A general loss of commensurability perhaps.