These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So Yet Again Caldari Call In Another Null Bloc

Author
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#81 - 2014-09-25 05:23:38 UTC
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#82 - 2014-09-25 11:00:43 UTC
sssshhhhhhhh XG my narrative`s shot now ;( oh well
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#83 - 2014-09-27 07:01:46 UTC
Uh-oh, it looks like the Gallente failbads have been caught making up even more lies in a feeble, grasping attempt to explain away their humiliating failure!

"In case you haven’t heard already, Razor recently deployed to Black Rise to practice our individual pilot skills in a small-gang environment (contrary to propaganda, we have not joined faction warfare – shame on you for believing self-identified propaganda!)."

http://targetcaller.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/lessons-trusting-others.html#more

How embarrassing.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#84 - 2014-09-27 11:07:55 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
But we didnt make it up rzr did. lol try again squirreldog

And what failure do you speak of???? taking the WZ Twice????
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#85 - 2014-09-27 12:14:59 UTC
"In case you haven’t heard already, Razor recently deployed to Black Rise to practice our individual pilot skills in a small-gang environment"

Im not sure how cynoing in a 40 man hac fleet onto 6 frigates constitutes individual pilot skills lol. The loss of an incursus was a bitter defeat to us lol.

Basically they do exactly the same here as they did in null, blob or run away. Alternatively, bat phone.

"In case you haven’t heard already, Razor recently deployed to Black Rise to practice our bloc warfare doctrines on small-gangs"

FTFY rzr lol.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#86 - 2014-09-27 15:56:59 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Basically they do exactly the same here as they did in null, blob or run away. Alternatively, bat phone.
There's a group of them in late USTZ that are getting their small gang on. However, they have been rolling pretty heavy during USTZ in Vlillirier.

BTW to all you nullsec dudes out there, our Planet V POCO wanted me to ask you to give her a break already. She's already in half structure and is getting pretty damn tired of being reinforced every other day. She says this is bordering on in-game harassment and is petitioning to get you all banned from low sec.
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#87 - 2014-09-28 14:11:39 UTC
I will defend her honor to my last draek, or derptron. X

That is, as long as I am cleared to fly by my wi . . I mean, by Concord. Smile

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Mr Duffo
SQUIDS.
#88 - 2014-09-29 02:57:19 UTC
Long live Caldari!

Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir!

Never forget! #OICXmassacre2014

Catherine Laartii
Doomheim
#89 - 2014-09-30 03:55:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Catherine Laartii
Epikurus wrote:
SmokinJs Arthie wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
No-one 'called in help'.

Squids batphoned for RAZOR on multiple occasions and now they just happen to show up. Roll

Seriously, who the hell do you think we have in CalMil with sufficient diplomatic pull to get one of the oldest and most well established alliances, with 3k pilots, belonging to one of two super-power blocs, to join our poxy cause? Really ... who is this eminence gris (who wasn't able to 'call them in' when it actually mattered)? Getting a bat-phone that brings some guys in for an hour or two once every couple of weeks is one thing but 'calling in' a whopping great big alliance for a full scale deployment is another matter entirely.

8D

*Strikes a pose on stage to fanfare music, gets pushed off by Subsparx and hears thumping and screaming sounds in the back with frog croaks*
DrysonBennington
Eagle's Talon's
#90 - 2014-10-03 21:49:00 UTC
Now would be the time to devise a spearhead to break Goonswarm apart using the Gallente Federation and their Null Sector Alliances.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#91 - 2014-10-03 23:04:50 UTC
We dont call rzr ....

ye right lose one fight in enaluri then bring in rzr for every other engagment GG
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#92 - 2014-10-03 23:21:47 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
Now would be the time to devise a spearhead to break Goonswarm apart using the Gallente Federation and their Null Sector Alliances.
OP Sec man. Don't let the cat out of the bag too soon, ok?

Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#93 - 2014-10-03 23:44:15 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:

Dude, Op Sec.
Phaade
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#94 - 2014-10-07 18:28:39 UTC
Oh no! Heaven forbid you fight without hugely outnumbering the enemy!

Blasphemy I say!
Mehashi 'Kho
New Eden Motion Pictures
#95 - 2014-10-07 21:08:10 UTC
Well I can't speak for anybody else, but I have enjoyed them being around.

GF's so far guys! Keep it up :)
Luwc
State War Academy
Caldari State
#96 - 2014-10-08 06:46:56 UTC
> be caldari
> russian_farmers.jpg
> loose entire warzone
> call null blob
> get laughed at
> still not own warzone
> thatfeel.jpg

Stuff like that is why I love FW.

You guys should try to get TEST back in since they are getting roflstomped anyway.

http://hugelolcdn.com/i/267520.gif

Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#97 - 2014-10-08 13:33:17 UTC
"You guys should try to get TEST back in since they are getting roflstomped anyway."

Yes please.
Arla Sarain
#98 - 2014-10-08 18:11:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Arla Sarain
>be gallente
>AssumeEveryNullBlobPresenceIsCaldariBatphone.exe
>ignore nullblob that joined gallente

/thread

Surprised you haven't justified your constant ishtar overkills with - "Well ITS NOT OUR FAULT YOU HAVE THE 34000 people you could have fighting on your side but don't! Git gud and all that"

Previously on Gallente:
"Nullbloc hopped on our bandwagon!"

Coming up next:
"OMG CALDARI TEARS SO GUD COS ALWAYS CRY RED ALL POSTS ALWAYS CRY LOL PASS ME LOLSAUCE"

Only in Black Rise.
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#99 - 2014-10-08 20:04:02 UTC
Arla Sarain wrote:
>be gallente
>AssumeEveryNullBlobPresenceIsCaldariBatphone.exe
>ignore nullblob that joined gallente

/thread

Surprised you haven't justified your constant ishtar overkills with - "Well ITS NOT OUR FAULT YOU HAVE THE 34000 people you could have fighting on your side but don't! Git gud and all that"

Previously on Gallente:
"Nullbloc hopped on our bandwagon!"

Coming up next:
"OMG CALDARI TEARS SO GUD COS ALWAYS CRY RED ALL POSTS ALWAYS CRY LOL PASS ME LOLSAUCE"

Only in Black Rise.

Thank you for creating a post that serves to exemplify what is wrong with Calmil. Smile

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#100 - 2014-10-08 20:27:31 UTC
Arla Sarain wrote:
Only in Black Rise.

We're thinking of bringing our unique product offerings to Placid and Essence as well.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."