These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

CCP Bios - You all hide from us.

First post
Author
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#21 - 2011-12-11 16:55:49 UTC
Oh man I was confused really thought there was a CCP called CCP bios and was said he never came in and replied. Just figured it all out.

How are top 40 austrailian songs safe or non-edgy?

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#22 - 2011-12-11 17:00:54 UTC
rodyas wrote:
Oh man I was confused really thought there was a CCP called CCP bios and was said he never came in and replied. Just figured it all out.

DING DING DING DING
We have a Winner!

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Nemesis Factor
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2011-12-11 18:39:30 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Good idea.

Here's my bio:

At first I was born and then I slowly grew up (too slowly some would say). Went through school like everyone and was sort of bored by the whole thing most of the time. At one point in my life I owned 52 star wars figures and 8 He Man dudes (not recently).

I've studied opera singing, done some stage acting, worked on a shrimp trawler north of Iceland, chained through poopy diapers when I worked in a kindergarten, carried heavy things for bad pay when I worked as a grunt in construction, taught Taekwondo to kids (my students would have totally wiped the floor with these guys), dabbled in MMA and Jiu Jitsu in my spare time (spent more time watching it than practicing) studied philosophy for 3 months in university (so you should rather go to Xhagen for philosophical discussions). Fell in love with/got hooked on computer games when my mom got a clunky IMB computer for her job when I was 10 back in 1987, finally stumbled upon a job in gaming and haven't looked back since. Was a GM for years and dabbled in all sorts of promotional stuff for CCP on the side until I recently moved over to Community.

That pretty much sums up my life thus far. Oh, yeah...and I've also spent a bunch of time on Facebook and stuff.

Do Icelandic kids poop in their diapers in Kindergarten?
Zagdul
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2011-12-11 20:08:58 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Zagdul wrote:
T' Elk wrote:
I really don't want to know anything personal about devs, that way I can bash and hate on them as much as I want without any moral consequences.

I'm not asking for a life story.

"Hi I'm CCP [dev] I work in the UI department developing things for you to interact with in EVE. I spend the majority of my time improving [insert feature here]"

Are you writing my bio?Smile

Now you're just starting to make me look obsessive. Wait, maybe I'm doing a fine job of that on my own.

Dual Pane idea: Click!

CCP Please Implement

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#25 - 2011-12-11 23:19:01 UTC
Zagdul wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Zagdul wrote:
T' Elk wrote:
I really don't want to know anything personal about devs, that way I can bash and hate on them as much as I want without any moral consequences.

"Hi I'm CCP [dev] I work in the UI department developing things for you to interact with in EVE. I spend the majority of my time improving [insert feature here]"

Now you're just starting to make me look obsessive. Wait, maybe I'm doing a fine job of that on my own.

A CCP Punkturis thread isn't complete without creepy obsession popping up.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#26 - 2011-12-11 23:33:44 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Punkturis
I updated my bio. This thread lead to something!

Edit: The link is broken when you click it, NOT MY FAULT!

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Forum Fighter
Doomheim
#27 - 2011-12-11 23:42:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Forum Fighter
I think they should have ASCII sexual organs, snippets from local smack or XXX rated chatlogs and maybe some damage tables in their Bio. Just like players.

Bearer of the 1600mm Tinfoil Hat

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#28 - 2011-12-11 23:56:25 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I updated my bio. This thread lead to something!

Edit: The link is broken when you click it, NOT MY FAULT!

Punkturis all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky

Punkturis all around
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me

Help me help me
Oh no no... no

Yeah
Punkturis all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
You've got me blowin, blowin my mind
Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?

No, help me aw yeah! oh no no oh help me...

Now our Punkturis thread has a creepy, badly done song to ensure maximum creep.

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#29 - 2011-12-12 00:04:36 UTC
thanks bro! exactly what I wanted P

Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#30 - 2011-12-12 00:15:24 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Good idea.

Here's my bio:

At first I was born and then I slowly grew up (too slowly some would say). Went through school like everyone and was sort of bored by the whole thing most of the time. At one point in my life I owned 52 star wars figures and 8 He Man dudes (not recently).

I've studied opera singing, done some stage acting, worked on a shrimp trawler north of Iceland, chained through poopy diapers when I worked in a kindergarten, carried heavy things for bad pay when I worked as a grunt in construction, taught Taekwondo to kids (my students would have totally wiped the floor with these guys), dabbled in MMA and Jiu Jitsu in my spare time (spent more time watching it than practicing) studied philosophy for 3 months in university (so you should rather go to Xhagen for philosophical discussions). Fell in love with/got hooked on computer games when my mom got a clunky IMB computer for her job when I was 10 back in 1987, finally stumbled upon a job in gaming and haven't looked back since. Was a GM for years and dabbled in all sorts of promotional stuff for CCP on the side until I recently moved over to Community.

That pretty much sums up my life thus far. Oh, yeah...and I've also spent a bunch of time on Facebook and stuff.

Oh come on nobody cares about that stuff we want to hear about the ladies.

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#31 - 2011-12-12 00:18:20 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
thanks bro! exactly what I wanted P

<.<

>.>

Wrote it entirely myself.

Shang Fei
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2011-12-12 09:30:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Shang Fei
\o/ CCP bios
CCP Prism X
C C P
C C P Alliance
#33 - 2011-12-12 09:54:50 UTC
Hello,

My name is CCP Prism X and all I do is sit here and try my best to look pretty.
I think I'm getting pretty decent at it!

That is all.
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#34 - 2011-12-12 10:52:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Ciar Meara
CCP PRISMX BIO wrote:

"Relocating your character to a cozy, giant secure container since 2006"

This sounded so creepy, then I realised I do exactly the same! Now I understand some of the looks I get from people when I talk about EVE.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Zagdul
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2011-12-12 11:00:51 UTC
CCP Guard, get on it!

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/CCP%20Guard

Dual Pane idea: Click!

CCP Please Implement

Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#36 - 2011-12-12 12:17:45 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Good idea.

Here's my bio:

Nice to meet you Blink
Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#37 - 2011-12-12 12:21:09 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Zagdul wrote:
T' Elk wrote:

We could tell it each other while having a nice dinner. Would be pleased to. Oops
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#38 - 2011-12-12 12:56:52 UTC
Tanya Powers wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Zagdul wrote:
T' Elk wrote:

We could tell it each other while having a nice dinner. Would be pleased to. Oops

but there are no restaurants in space!

inexistin
Rubbish and Garbage Removal
#39 - 2011-12-12 13:07:50 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Tanya Powers wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Zagdul wrote:
T' Elk wrote:

Then what are those Pleasure Garden Hubs (or however they're called) where that damned damsel hangs around all day?
St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2011-12-12 13:26:48 UTC
inexistin wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Tanya Powers wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
(...)

Then what are those Pleasure Garden Hubs (or however they're called) where that damned damsel hangs around all day?

Haven't either of you been to Milliways yet? :(
Previous page123Next page