These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

BPC runs stacking

First post
Author
Sentenced 1989
#1 - 2014-09-13 10:33:44 UTC
Heya CCP

Any chance we could get T2 BPC stacking. You can change number of runs on BPC with modifiers, why not enable us to run "combine runs" job or something, just so I don't need to have million of BPCs in cargo can...

Would it be so hard and game breaking to allow players to combine multiple BPC's?

Ofc, only BPC's with same ME/TE stats

So you have two T2 ME5 and PE10 BPC, with 3 runs each, select them both -> right click -> magic happends -> you have one T2 ME5 PE10 BPC with 6 runs.

Comments?
Catherine Laartii
Doomheim
#2 - 2014-09-13 11:30:33 UTC
Sentenced 1989 wrote:
Heya CCP

Any chance we could get T2 BPC stacking. You can change number of runs on BPC with modifiers, why not enable us to run "combine runs" job or something, just so I don't need to have million of BPCs in cargo can...

Would it be so hard and game breaking to allow players to combine multiple BPC's?

So you have two T2 ME5 and PE10 BPC, with 3 runs each, select them both -> right click -> magic happends -> you have one T2 ME5 PE10 BPC with 6 runs.

Comments?

This is so simple it's mind-blowing it hasn't been tried at some point in the past 10 years or so.

+1
Sentenced 1989
#3 - 2014-09-13 14:01:41 UTC
Catherine Laartii wrote:
Sentenced 1989 wrote:
Heya CCP

Comments?

This is so simple it's mind-blowing it hasn't been tried at some point in the past 10 years or so.

+1

Well, they are still messing with inventions and stuff, so perfect time to get this done as well
Komi Toran
Perkone
Caldari State
#4 - 2014-09-13 14:29:48 UTC
Sentenced 1989 wrote:
You can change number of runs on BPC with modifiers, why not enable us to run "combine runs" job or something, just so I don't need to have million of BPCs in cargo can...

This is why:
CCP Greyscale wrote:
This is a thing we would like to do, but it's just about non-trivial enough that we're not in a position to commit to a timeframe right now.

Sentenced 1989
#5 - 2014-09-13 17:30:05 UTC
my apologies, I derped and haven't checked for this if it already was suggested,

lock/delete/whatever
ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#6 - 2014-09-13 20:52:31 UTC
Locked at request of OP.

ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL