These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A Reminder Regarding Real Life Harassment

First post First post First post
Author
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#921 - 2014-09-13 12:01:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Ria Nieyli
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Since Remiel has stopped responding, I claim victory in our debate by virtue of his incapability to produce a retort.

You can't, I've already pre-empted my own with the removal of your posts by an ISD and a possible ban. So there's no further point in responding to you, everything you post is a victory for me already.

I doubt I'd get banned, when you post on a worse level than I do, but we'll see.

Also, I claim a second victory, by getting you to respond again.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#922 - 2014-09-13 12:03:04 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Since Remiel has stopped responding, I claim victory in our debate by virtue of his incapability to produce a retort.

You can't, I've already pre-empted my own with the removal of your posts by an ISD and a possible ban. So there's no further point in responding to you, everything you post is a victory for me already.

I doubt I'd get banned, when you post on a worse level than I do, but we'll see.

HAH! You want to poke fun at cancer victims and you think I post worse than you? Oh my, I have to say, I am quite enjoying your delusions.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#923 - 2014-09-13 12:05:28 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:

HAH! You want to poke fun at cancer victims and you think I post worse than you? Oh my, I have to say, I am quite enjoying your delusions.

I give you what you deserve. Or do you think I should be compassionate with somebody who starts calling people names out of the blue on the forums then claims to be the victim because of cancer, which, if I may add, you've recovered from.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#924 - 2014-09-13 12:10:21 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:

I give you what you deserve. Or do you think I should be compassionate with somebody who starts calling people names out of the blue on the forums then claims to be the victim because of cancer, which, if I may add, you've recovered from.

I call em like I see em. You call em in spite. Don't like being called a hypocrite? Don't be one. Don't like being called a bigot? Don't be one.

All you're being now though is more filthy than a used and shared condom.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

IIshira
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#925 - 2014-09-13 12:11:37 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:

You'll only get compassion from CCP if you're a carebear. If you PVP then you obviously provoked this emotional response and it was entirely your fault.
Josef Djugashvilis
#926 - 2014-09-13 12:12:43 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:

Please, do not encourage him, this is quickly becoming a monologue by the benighted Remiel.

He seems to be unhappy with how CCP has dealt with his issue, he has a right to do that.

But once the appeal system has been exhausted it is either HTFU and move on, or quit the game altogether. This applies to everybody and is not aimed at Remiel in particular.

This is not a signature.

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#927 - 2014-09-13 12:13:27 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
I call em like I see em. You call em in spite. Don't like being called a hypocrite? Don't be one. Don't like being called a bigot? Don't be one.

I'm merely responding to your tone.

Don't like it?

Stop being so abrasive to strangers.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#928 - 2014-09-13 12:15:30 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:

No, you are making unwarranted personal attacks.

Quote:

Stop being so abrasive to strangers.

No.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#929 - 2014-09-13 12:16:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Ria Nieyli
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:

So is he.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#930 - 2014-09-13 12:17:04 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

I'm merely responding to your spite. But not anymore. I've taken this matter through the proper channels and I will now ignore you like a mature adult would.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#931 - 2014-09-13 12:17:14 UTC
Here, I'm going to do what CCP seems to find so difficult, and actually define a term.

If you say things like "it's your fault you have cancer, you deserve it because you're mean on the internet", that is unacceptable.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

Best Meltdown Ever.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#932 - 2014-09-13 12:18:36 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:

So is he.

No, he's not.

Given your posting on this thread so far, it is not unwarranted to say that I think you're an imbecile.

And I do.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#933 - 2014-09-13 12:19:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Ria Nieyli
Remiel Pollard wrote:
I'm merely responding to your spite. But not anymore. I've taken this matter through the proper channels and I will now ignore you like a mature adult would.

My spite? You started behaving like an asshat in the first place.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Here, I'm going to do what CCP seems to find so difficult, and actually define a term.

If you say things like "it's your fault you have cancer, you deserve it because you're mean on the internet", that is unacceptable.

I am acting out of emotional grief caused by his posting.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
No, he's not.

Given your posting on this thread so far, it is not unwarranted to say that I think you're an imbecile.

And I do.

Please be respectful.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#934 - 2014-09-13 12:19:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Remiel Pollard
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

This is actual, par for the course, proper cyber bullying. I don't throw that term around lightly, but that's what this is.

EDIT: nvm.

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#935 - 2014-09-13 12:21:25 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

This is actual, par for the course, proper cyber bullying. I don't throw that term around lightly, but that's what this is.

Can someone who gives a **** PM me in game please? None of my friends are online right now and I just need to ******* talk to someone.

Oh really, cause it's the same bullshit that you pulled. How about that?
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#936 - 2014-09-13 12:22:07 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:

And that does not absolve you of squat. Hurt feelings do not give you the right to spew verbal abuse.

Your feelings do not matter.

Quote:

Please be respectful.

No.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#937 - 2014-09-13 12:24:15 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

This is EVE. When you're in game....

EVERYONE'S A ******* ARSEHAT.

and this is just not how you respond to that, unless you're actually trying to make someone legitimately distraught. All I did was call out hypocrisy as I saw it. If you can't handle the criticism, then don't be a ******* hypocrite. How ******* hard is that? If you're responding to people the way they're talking to you, THEN YOU ARE JUST AS ******* BAD IF NOT WORSE.

So **** off. You have no idea what I've been through. None. You don't get to visit on what I've been through, it's irrelevant here, on these forums. Also, never procreate.

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#938 - 2014-09-13 12:25:01 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:

And that does not absolve you of squat. Hurt feelings do not give you the right to spew verbal abuse.

Your feelings do not matter.

Oh, so it's ok when he and you do it, but it's not ok for me. Is it because I'm a woman?
Myles Wong
The One's Who Matter
#939 - 2014-09-13 12:25:57 UTC
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

Oh, how ironic. Why don't you stop to think for a moment instead of acting out on a preconceived notion of your own superiority? What gives you the right to call me anything, and more importantly, how do you know what I am?

There's a reason God chose to punish you with cancer, my child, but it would seem you have not gotten any humility from the experience... truly pitiful.

If there has been anything worse than this posted on the forums, please link it so I have some kind of example to compare to. That is a truly disgusting thing to say to anyone, anywhere and any time. If you know anyone who has experienced cancer, I hope you can look them in the eyes next time you see them and feel the shame in what you have said.
Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#940 - 2014-09-13 12:26:47 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

This is EVE. When you're in game....

EVERYONE'S A ******* ARSEHAT.

and this is just not how you respond to that, unless you're actually trying to make someone legitimately distraught. All I did was call out hypocrisy as I saw it. If you can't handle the criticism, then don't be a ******* hypocrite. How ******* hard is that? If you're responding to people the way they're talking to you, THEN YOU ARE JUST AS ******* BAD IF NOT WORSE.

So **** off. You have no idea what I've been through. None. You don't get to visit on what I've been through, it's irrelevant here, on these forums. Also, never procreate.

You called me an idiot for nothing. You got what you deserved.

You don't know who I am.
You don't know what I've been through or have to deal with daily.

You simply do not get to tell me what to do, EVER, am I clear?