These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

* * * THIRD PARTY SERVICES ***

Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2011-12-07 21:38:52 UTC
Welcome to Commander Xenophobe's 3rd party service

For those that want to make transfers or need a third party to hold collateral. There are already some good third parties out there - Chribba, darknesses, for example. Sometimes you cannot get hold of them for whatever reason, and I offer an alternative without having to rely on those nefarious characters out there who would part you with your ISK!

I started offering services in-game to corp members, then alliance members, and then friends of friends by word of mouth. Due to popular demand I am offering my services now to the public on this forum. Unlike other third party services most of mine are free. Convo me to ask if I offer the service you seek free of charge, or for a very competitive quote.

I offer to hold items/isk needed to make a trade between two parties. Make use of my services to secure your transactions. No transaction is too small or too large.

Feel free to convo or evemail me in-game.

Beware of scams - in particular GTC and character scams are bannable offences so if you have been scammed by these please file a petition to report it to CCP.
#2 - 2011-12-07 21:46:16 UTC
Used this service for a supercap transfer, no charge!
#3 - 2011-12-07 21:48:35 UTC
A+++++

Sold an alliance through Commander and yeah he didn't charge anything for his services. Blue :)
Caldari State
#4 - 2011-12-07 23:01:47 UTC
+1
#5 - 2011-12-08 06:01:46 UTC
I Have had only good experiences with Commander Xenophobe.
#6 - 2011-12-08 06:03:41 UTC
Cant fault the work you have done Commander o7. Keep it up!
#7 - 2011-12-08 08:30:00 UTC
Commander acted for my alt on a wormhole sale.

He confirmed its position and held the collateral while I moved in.

Seller then left the wormhole, D-scans confirmed it was clear and collateral was transferred.

Not a problem in recommending this service - a great alternative to Chribba if you want to save on fees!
#8 - 2011-12-09 13:42:05 UTC
I vouch for this guy
Kuvakei Nation
#9 - 2011-12-10 00:48:56 UTC
let me know what his final price is...

i will guess... 7-10b+
  • X.
Pandemic Horde
#10 - 2011-12-10 15:04:38 UTC
Awesome service A*.
Can vouch for professional conduct and extremely trustworthy.
A great alternative (perhaps better if you don't care for the celebrity of other 3rd'ers.)
Ferrata Victrix
#11 - 2011-12-10 15:47:29 UTC
This guy paid me to use his 3rd party service when i sold my titan!!!

A++ service!
Cyno Kidd
#12 - 2011-12-10 17:09:41 UTC
FR3D DURST wrote:
This guy paid me to use his 3rd party service when i sold my titan!!!

A++ service!

I got paid for this titan sell too even if I have no clue who these guys are !

Great service !!! Thumb up !
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2011-12-10 17:23:33 UTC
+1
#14 - 2011-12-10 17:36:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Ore Bunny
So i just used this guy to buy a Aeon, -14bil -the Ship :((((( nice SCAM tho, but I should have known better.

Quote:
Beware of scams - in particular GTC and character scams are bannable offences so if you have been scammed by these please file a petition to report it to CCP.

yes, just applies to GTC and Character Sales, but NOT for the ITEM bazar....you cant petition them for this, be aware!
Caldari State
#15 - 2011-12-10 22:16:49 UTC
Ore Bunny wrote:
So i just used this guy to buy a Aeon, -14bil -the Ship :((((( nice SCAM tho, but I should have known better.

Quote:

yes, just applies to GTC and Character Sales, but NOT for the ITEM bazar....you cant petition them for this, be aware!

This pilot is not affiliated with me nor have we had any dealings.
#16 - 2011-12-10 22:17:39 UTC
Screenshot or it didn't happen!

"Fabricated Confabulations" corp name says it all
The WalkingDead
#17 - 2011-12-10 23:24:58 UTC  |  Edited by: The WalkingDead
that is the Alliance name btw.

and yes, this looks extremly like a scam...."use a random char, fake some reputation with some alts, and u have (not rly) trusted thrid party".

i mean he is obviously is not trading with GTC or Char's here, no reason to put that rule up here, except to make ppl think it applies to item bazar aswell. very strong sign to be a scam.
Caldari State
#18 - 2011-12-11 10:23:41 UTC
I will act as third party in GTC / character transfers, to clear that up.

Please if you are not looking for services or to +1 go troll elsewhere. Sensible posts only, thanks.
#19 - 2011-12-11 12:03:43 UTC
I admit that I was sceptical at first. There were some very strange things happening with my account and I was pretty desparate. No matter how many times I changed my p-word, crap would disappear from my various cache stations.

Right in the middle of trying to figure it all out, one of my closest friends sent me three PLEX. I had no clue what I was doing. I only knew that PLEX was a valuable commodity. I started looking at third party holdings and ran across "a guy who knew a guy"eventually winding up at Xenophobe's doorstep.

He held on to my PLEX for a bit. Found out I had a key logger in my system. Straightened all that crap out, contacted Xenophobe and the next thing I knew, my PLEX was sitting in my evemail box.

I have nothing but good things to say about him. No scam here. <3
#20 - 2012-03-12 16:13:31 UTC
Yes, it's just swell isn't it El Quirko

Btw Commander Xenophobe has your prize - if he hasn't smoked it already...

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log