These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Query about T2 BPC selling

First post
Author
Captain Shikine
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2014-09-09 09:01:38 UTC
Would anyone like to buy T2 BPC for production? I checked many sell order in game and in forum, peoples like to buy BPOs or T1 BPCs.And I checked in-game contracts, there are few people contracting thier T2 BPC,and it seems no one would buy them.

Are there any onther market for T2 BPCs trading? Or no one would like to buy T2 BPCs, they just like to invetion T2 BPCs by themselves and product?
Antihrist Pripravnik
Scorpion Road Industry
#2 - 2014-09-09 09:41:22 UTC
Try the following:

- "BPC Buy Sell" in-game mailing list (without quotes). It's not very active but who knows...
- If you have a lot of them, try "Wholesale Trading" in-game mailing list. It's very active.;
- Posting in "Sell Orders" section of the forum might help as well;
Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#3 - 2014-09-09 15:23:33 UTC
Redundant thread is redundant.
Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#4 - 2014-09-09 15:43:00 UTC
I'd buy them if you can give them to me for under the cost to invent them myself, and also if they are items which are profitable to make at the moment.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#5 - 2014-09-09 15:52:25 UTC
Here is what you do.

Start a thread in the Sell Orders sub forum and call it 'Captain Shikine's BPC Emporium'.

Mr Epeen Cool
ISD Cyberdyne
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#6 - 2014-09-09 17:12:46 UTC
Thread closed.

Quote:
17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5000823#post5000823

ISD Cyberdyne

Lieutenant Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department