These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Asayanami Dei(I totally spelled it right...)

First post First post
Author
Bronya Boga
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2014-09-09 13:33:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Bronya Boga
Congrats on this very odd thing that got you into your seat.

I would like to ask, and I think many will agree, that you do a detailed write up on these latest changes voicing your opinion so we all know where you stand. I personally worry, based on our interview back in march and the posts I have seen around the forums from you, that you will fail to represent the majority of your constituants.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Bronya

Edit:
exhibit A https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4873132#post4873132
Rek Seven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-09-09 13:49:45 UTC
Bronya Boga
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2014-09-09 13:56:03 UTC
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#4 - 2014-09-09 13:56:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraph Essael
Would still be nice to have an up to date post on his findings and plans since Hyperion.

Corbexx has been very vocal both on comms and via the forums, so Asay has a fair amount to live upto.

The wormhole fundamentals videos are fantastic and I found them very helpful so I am pretty sure Asay has his head screwed on.

The main issue is if the two Wormhole CSMs don't agree. If Asay is all for these changes to wormhole space, are they more likely to split the WH CSM in half and prefer one over the other?

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Bronya Boga
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2014-09-09 14:00:00 UTC
That is one of my biggest worries right now. That this will actually hurt progress rather then help it.
Asayanami Dei
Adhocracy Incorporated
Adhocracy
#6 - 2014-09-09 14:57:37 UTC
Ok, so to clear up some things:
First of all I have a lot of catching up to do. There has been 3 months of CSM work that I need to get familiar with before I can even consider providing any personal input.
Second, without going into too much details just yet (I promise I will write a detailed post soon, after I get up to speed) I mostly agree with what Corbexx said since the elections.
And I'm not a stubborn idiot, even if our ideas would differ, I'm always open for discussion and I'm sure me and Corbexx can hash things out.
I will do my best to support what he was working on untill now and try to make things better together with him from now on.

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I--THE CAPACITOR IS EMPTY

Youtube: /asayanami

Twitter: @asayanami

wormholefundamentals.com

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#7 - 2014-09-09 15:02:11 UTC
The CSM tag suits your portrait Asay. Looks like you don't want to touch it.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Lazerath Kang
False Profits
#8 - 2014-09-09 15:18:57 UTC
Asayanami Dei wrote:
First of all I have a lot of catching up to do. There has been 3 months of CSM work that I need to get familiar with before I can even consider providing any personal input.
Second, without going into too much details just yet (I promise I will write a detailed post soon, after I get up to speed) I mostly agree with what Corbexx said since the elections.
And I'm not a stubborn idiot, even if our ideas would differ, I'm always open for discussion and I'm sure me and Corbexx can hash things out.
I will do my best to support what he was working on untill now and try to make things better together with him from now on.

Well said. Good luck Asay.
Neil DeTyson Degrassetyso
Adhocracy Incorporated
Adhocracy
#9 - 2014-09-09 16:38:16 UTC
Asayanami Dei wrote:

We will be expecting your response to the past 3 months of issues in the next 20 mins; if you do not provide one I will execute one pony per 20 mins until you do! Mua hahaha I'm in your POS touching your things!
ISD Cyberdyne
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#10 - 2014-09-09 16:46:56 UTC
Congrats, Asayanami Dei.

Hopefully, you and Corbexx will pair up nicely to support and continue to support the wormholers of Eve!

ISD Cyberdyne

Lieutenant Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Incindir Mauser
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-09-09 19:51:08 UTC

Poor Asay.

Thrown into the shark tank covered in bloody guts...

Bob should be pleased.
Rei Moon
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2014-09-09 21:55:12 UTC
Gz, Ms.

Down the pole podcast "Annhhh"

Rei Moon
Perkone
Caldari State
#13 - 2014-09-09 21:56:21 UTC
Mr. Bronya, plz fix title, it's Dei and not Dai

Down the pole podcast "Annhhh"

Winthorp
#14 - 2014-09-09 22:32:21 UTC
Can i ask why you disappeared post CSM election loss?

Before election you released the odd shiny video or tow then pre election you overloaded on interaction with debates and issues. Are we to believe now that you have been thrust into CSM again you will have an opinion again?
Winthorp
#15 - 2014-09-09 22:33:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Winthorp
Neil DeTyson Degrassetyso wrote:

We will be expecting your response to the past 3 months of issues in the next 20 mins; if you do not provide one I will execute one pony per 20 mins until you do! Mua hahaha I'm in your POS touching your things!

Actually i had expect he would have been responding to these issues for the last three months and not ignoring them because he didn't get elected to CSM/

Exhibit B: http://i.imgur.com/36HLTy6.png
Hatshepsut IV
Un.Reasonable
#16 - 2014-09-09 22:34:23 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Can i ask why you disappeared post CSM election loss?

Before election you released the odd shiny video or tow then pre election you overloaded on interaction with debates and issues. Are we to believe now that you have been thrust into CSM again you will have an opinion again?

Who are you and what have you done with Winthrop?

Also this post sums it up.

Public Channel | Un.Welcome

Pro TIps
Doomheim
#17 - 2014-09-09 22:44:06 UTC
Seraph Essael wrote:
The main issue is if the two Wormhole CSMs don't agree. If Asay is all for these changes to wormhole space, are they more likely to split the WH CSM in half and prefer one over the other?

If they don't agree, that's a good thing. It increases the chance CCP will hear different perspectives.

I think both CSMs should support raising the value of blue loot 1000% and all sleepers should drop rainbows, which will be a unobtanium material required for tech-9 projectile weapon production. Chances are, at least one of them hates rainbows or thinks 1000% is a bit much, though; so more reasonable feedback will make its way to CCP Roll-the-Dice-Anyway.

TBH I hope CCP are working on server stability more than WH changes right now. The many mass-disconnects in the past week or so are a real inconvenience. If they **** up WH space bad (IMO they have; but opinions vary!) I can always go to some other area of the game. If the server stability is bad, though, can't really do much.
Winthorp
#18 - 2014-09-09 23:03:56 UTC
And i present you Exhibit C: https://twitter.com/Asayanami

So since the only ever thing you have said about Hyperion (A MAJOR CHANGE FOR WH's) is a two line response saying you like it then i ask you to resign from CSM.

You can only do more harm then good.
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#19 - 2014-09-09 23:23:32 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
And i present you Exhibit C: https://twitter.com/Asayanami

So since the only ever thing you have said about Hyperion (A MAJOR CHANGE FOR WH's) is a two line response saying you like it then i ask you to resign from CSM.

You can only do more harm then good.

would have thought you of all people would be all over a CSM who likes the changes...

In any case, as someone who doesn't read the other forum sections, how'd Asaya make it into CSM at this stage?

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Winthorp
#20 - 2014-09-09 23:26:43 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:

would have thought you of all people would be all over a CSM who likes the changes...

He has written a two line post basically stating "this is great, ship it" for someone who wants to be a CSM this is a joke.

I have written pages of detailed responses on why i support the changes, his two line yay response really isn't in the same. His response is Chitsa level CSM.
123Next page