These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Alliance Tournament spoiled! Boo!

First post
Author
Steppa Musana
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-09-08 22:51:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Steppa Musana
As someone who has a life - rarity in EVE I know - I found myself in a position where I could not reasonably get through each weekend of Alliance Tournament action before the next weekend arrived. So I was at a point where after the final day of action, I was in fact only in the middle of Day 4.

I had finally hit the end of Day 5, and was closing in on the final bits of actions. I was pumped! Lots of great fights towards the end and the commentators just get more and more entertaining. I especially enjoyed CCP Gargant doing his usual thang and of course the wonderful play-by-play by Rodney Mackay CCP Fozzie.

Came home today and thought "yay! let's hit up some alliance tourney action!". But wait... skill queues. Those damn skill queues. Gotta get that done first of course. Better start the launcher first though, just in case there's an update.

And then it happened. That dreaded happening. "Congratulations to the winners of the Alliance Tournament: The Camel Empire".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid bastards. I hate you so much right now. Blink

Hey guys.

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#2 - 2014-09-08 22:53:56 UTC
Hodor is the true Heir to the Iron Throne.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Raiz Nhell
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy
#3 - 2014-09-08 22:57:48 UTC
Han shot first.

There is no such thing as a fair fight...

If your fighting fair you have automatically put yourself at a disadvantage.

Adrie Atticus
Circle Mercs
#4 - 2014-09-08 22:59:20 UTC
You could have posted in the previous thread.

O wait, if got locked.

1st world problems.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#5 - 2014-09-08 23:02:27 UTC
10 day old forum alt smack-talking eve players.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#6 - 2014-09-08 23:12:30 UTC
Thread locked.

The Rules:
26. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)