These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

t2 bpos live events?

First post
Author
Ghoest
#41 - 2011-12-10 04:49:40 UTC
I they really dropped BPOs thats insanity wrong.

Wherever You Went - Here You Are

Taedrin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2011-12-10 05:05:05 UTC
Pretty certain that killmails/killboards can't tell the difference between a copy and an original. I.E. those are copies, not originals.
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#43 - 2011-12-10 05:08:45 UTC
Taedrin wrote:
Pretty certain that killmails/killboards can't tell the difference between a copy and an original. I.E. those are copies, not originals.
Killmails can indeed tell the difference these days (it was a part of the Crucible patch), but it seems the API might be acting up.

They are not supposed to be BPOs (and if by mistake they are, they will be turned into BPCs before long).
Lurtz
Gunrunners and Gamblers
#44 - 2011-12-10 06:30:07 UTC
Mograthi wrote:
Jason Edwards wrote:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=11851728

Even checking the 'original killmail'

Siege Module II Blueprint (Cargo)

No mention of it being a (copy). I guess we return back to why live events went away originally.

http://www.eveonline.com/updates/patchnotes.asp?newpatchlogID=3219

The following Tech II modules have been added and will only be available through Invention. No Tech II BPO’s will be created for these items:

You do realize that the killmail system does not distinguish between bpo and bpc right? All bpc's and bpo's get listed as a blueprint.

perhaps you missed this in the Crucible patch notes

Combat

Implants will now show up on pod killmails. Full details, especially aimed at killboard developers, can be found in the My brain was equipped with the following implants blog by CCP Masterplan. A forum thread for all third party developers can be found here.
Killmails will now display the difference between BPOs and BPCs.

FluffyDice
Kronos Research
#45 - 2011-12-10 07:45:55 UTC
So many carebears and so many tears.

All of which are completely unjustified because those are not BPO's.
Boris Ginnungagap
Doomheim
#46 - 2011-12-10 07:50:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Boris Ginnungagap
Lurtz wrote:

Killmails will now display the difference between BPOs and BPCs.

Yes, but KILLBOARDs can't tell the difference.

Atleast most of them haven't been updated.
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#47 - 2011-12-10 08:52:12 UTC
Are those T2 BPOs?

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Tivookz
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#48 - 2011-12-10 09:07:45 UTC
If they were T2 BPO's we'd have tons of people talking about it because they were not the only ones who managed to gank a CCP controlled piñata.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND LOGIC?
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#49 - 2011-12-10 09:17:55 UTC
You mean BPC, CCP stated thet whey won't put any new T2 BPOs into the game.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Zevina
Atomic Core Industries and Science
#50 - 2011-12-10 09:18:11 UTC
Mh rediculous, just rediculous. Thanks for giving away hundreds of billions of ISK to a few people showing up first for ganking a bunch of PvP inexperienced developer toons.

After my initial happiness about Crucible THIS definetly is a new low.

Hope you have the balls to delete these BPOs or convert them to BPC, what you did just wasnt fair or reasonable in any way!
Kormorant
Oneirocritica Inc.
#51 - 2011-12-10 09:22:17 UTC
Zevina wrote:
Mh rediculous, just rediculous. Thanks for giving away hundreds of billions of ISK to a few people showing up first for ganking a bunch of PvP inexperienced developer toons.

After my initial happiness about Crucible THIS definetly is a new low.

Hope you have the balls to delete these BPOs or convert them to BPC, what you did just wasnt fair or reasonable in any way!

You are not very smart are you?

CCP Guard
C C P
C C P Alliance
#52 - 2011-12-10 15:08:03 UTC
No BPOs were were brought along on the Caravan. Big smile When thinking up neat prizes to drop we immediately thought of bringing BPCs of the new things introduced in Crucible. We also wanted to bring less prizes than last time overall, as the only real contention point seemed to the be overall amount of expensive stuff being dropped, and since everyone just comes for the fun on shooting us in the face and not for material wealth.

Hope everyone who attended had fun!

CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer | @CCP_Guard

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#53 - 2011-12-10 15:12:01 UTC
Was the corpses of CCP able to be looted as well in those events, speaking of material wealth. Also did T2 BPOs of said corpses drop as well.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Mr LaForge
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#54 - 2011-12-10 15:14:31 UTC
Well that puts that to rest.

Stuff Goes here

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#55 - 2011-12-10 15:15:48 UTC
Hello, yes?

I have a rumor, little proof, some dubious logic and a very strong, even if misguided, opinion to post.

Am I in the right thread?

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Lors Dornick
Kallisti Industries
#56 - 2011-12-10 15:15:49 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
No BPOs were were brought along on the Caravan. Big smile When thinking up neat prizes to drop we immediately thought of bringing BPCs of the new things introduced in Crucible. We also wanted to bring less prizes than last time overall, as the only real contention point seemed to the be overall amount of expensive stuff being dropped, and since everyone just comes for the fun on shooting us in the face and not for material wealth.

Hope everyone who attended had fun!

Just load up with spare CCP corpses (we promise not to tell who was carrying who's corpse).

CCP Greyscale: As to starbases, we agree it's pretty terrible, but we don't want to delay the entire release just for this one factor.

Lucien Visteen
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#57 - 2011-12-10 15:58:22 UTC
Lord Zim wrote:
I think CCP needs to seed a new BPO. Tinfoil Hat I.

Maybe start making faction mods for the hardcores.

I would buy one :D

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.

David Grogan
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#58 - 2011-12-10 16:02:26 UTC
Lucien Visteen wrote:
Lord Zim wrote:
I think CCP needs to seed a new BPO. Tinfoil Hat I.

Maybe start making faction mods for the hardcores.

I would buy one :D

why not sell tinfoil hats in the nex store... i might actually be tempted to buy one with the free aurum ccp gave us all

Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs.

Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#59 - 2011-12-10 16:08:33 UTC
I'm thinking of a number between one and 100.

Ok, you got me, it's t20.
"If."
Previous page123