These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Miner looking for mining corp

Author
Caitlin Kev
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2014-08-31 21:00:50 UTC
Hello everybody,

I am a new player to Eve. I am searching a medium sized mining corporation for group mining missions.

In a few days I'll have my barge, and i'll be able to do better mining. Still it won't be the best, without the benefits a mining corporation gives.

I am Italian (GMT+1), mainly available between 21 PM and 00 AM (always GMT+1). Please do note that GMT is UTC+1 in DST, so right now Italian time is UTC+2.

I look towards an organized and helpful environement.

Right now I'm still based on Malukker, so I'll need help moving ships and stuff.

Regards,

Kev.
Fasilia Bolmara
Vagrants Against Gankers In Null Alliances
#2 - 2014-09-01 03:38:23 UTC
I bring in a lot of new players and have some UK and I italian miner as I am trying to bring this corp operating in all Time Zones. Here is my thread. Let me know what you think and we can chat about it.

The Freighters Under Construction and Support Services, or FUCSs as we playfully call ourselves, is an industrial corp building the way towards large scale construction and are looking for all types of miners. They could be ice, ORE, PI, anything. Low taxes and opportunity to build items and ships. We have research people available at your disposal. If you are looking to build a specific ship let us know we can buy the needed research and data cores to move forward. Please Feel to contact us.
We are actively looking for miners and salvagers. Orca Pilots are welcome and right now we are hanging out in High/Low Sec while we increase our size. As we expand we hope to bring forward more corp benefits. We do welcome PVP and exploration players as well.
Ratters are welcome as well as we always need salvage componets. Solo PVP pilots are in demand as we buy drops from kills. Our SRP program has begun where if you are working and get popped we can replace your ship for little or no cost to you.

Join the BuyFUCSs Channel and Speak with one of the people in there, Reply to this thread, or EVEmail me in game to learn more. Full API is required.

NOW ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR ICE MINERS WITH COMMISION REVENUE PER SALES. NOW OFFERING SHARES FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS. WE SELL ITEMS. YOU MAKE ISK INSTANTLY ON THE SALES. DOES NOT INCLUDE BONUSES.

Thank you for reading
~Fasilia Bolmara

-We don't give em but your going to pay for em!!

Thor Skylar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2014-09-13 12:38:31 UTC
Hey Kev - please see our full recruitment post details "here"

You'll fit right in, we have several EU/UK/US/AU pilots.

We are a front line corporation operating out of Null-Security Space. If you take a look at Battleclinic you'll see we are active and have a long history :)

Idea We also have carrier and dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of UK/EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 60-somethings out for a good laugh and P-v-P goodness

For further information, join our in game channel NSBG.Public

Some key points about NS-BG
Arrow Combat Corporation (P-v-P) - See BattleClinic
Arrow Null-Security Corporation located in the Branch Region of space.
Arrow Capital Programs
Arrow Ship replacement programs
Arrow Implant replacement programs
Arrow Free Skill-book programs
Arrow Ore buyback programs
Arrow Mining 24/7
Arrow P-v-E

Thor Skylar
NS-BG, CEO
Chief Executive Officer
Founding Member of NS-BG
INGAME CHANNEL: NSBG.PUBLIC