These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP Fozzie.

First post
Author
OMEGA REDUX
Last Resort Inn
#61 - 2014-08-16 00:00:19 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
CCP Fozzie wrote:
CCP Masterplan is the spacewizard that Peter Dinklage likes to talk about.

True story.

Confirmed getting fixed https://twitter.com/CCP_Masterplan/status/500243332048883713

Cheers CCP Fozzie and CCP Masterplan, thanks for listening.

+9001
Alundil
Rolled Out
#62 - 2014-08-16 08:23:49 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
aya nasta wrote:
HerrBert wrote:
So here the Pro and Cons

Problems:

Contribution:

While I appreciate your post content, it warps my mind.

Pros and Cons are not "Problems (negative) and Contribution (positive)", but the opposite...

"Pros and cons, a shortening of the Latin expression "pro et contra" (for and against)"

Pros are positive, Cons are negative Big smile

X <---- joke

Oops <---- your head

What you're looking for is this
http://i.imgur.com/QoidJdO.gif

I'm right behind you

HerrBert
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#63 - 2014-08-16 09:25:09 UTC
Bronya Boga wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
HerrBert wrote:
CALLED IT!

So... Hows that working out for you now....

I love you bert but this is so delicious I might need to just take small bites so I dont ruin this moment. Mmmmmmmm

Quoting myself again because this one made me giggle:

But since Wormhole Subforum is Rainbowcandymagicwishland:

"I'm still convinced that Wormholes are not LORE conform. The ability to Warp to 0 to a physical Event that folds Space should be rather lethal. So Wormholes should never be Bookmarked, instead you should be forced to use the anomaly scanner (without Probes) and land at a random spot 15 km away from the hole. Some people may see an old friend in this one. Going full circle on this one. Next post: DUAL MWD why it should work again in Black Holes - Black Hole Rifter Mario Cart64 Edition" (Please I know this is Bull, still.)

#whenIam40ofthehole

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

HerrBert
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2014-08-16 09:30:15 UTC  |  Edited by: HerrBert
HerrBert wrote:
Bronya Boga wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
HerrBert wrote:
CALLED IT!

So... Hows that working out for you now....

I love you bert but this is so delicious I might need to just take small bites so I dont ruin this moment. Mmmmmmmm

Quoting myself again because this one made me giggle:

But since Wormhole Subforum is Rainbowcandymagicwishland:

"I'm still convinced that Wormholes are not LORE conform. The ability to Warp to 0 to a physical Event that folds Space should be rather lethal. So Wormholes should never be Bookmarked, instead you should be forced to use the anomaly scanner (without Probes) and land at a random spot 15 km away from the hole. Some people may see an old friend in this one. Going full circle on this one. Next post: DUAL MWD why it should work again in Black Holes - Black Hole Rifter Mario Cart64 Edition" (Please I know this is Bull, still.)

#whenIam40ofthehole

Bertline:
Posted: 2014.07.26 11:17
Reddit: Dear CCP, stop ******* with wormholes, please. August 4th.

Next Post by Bert: I CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

***** wrong button*

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

Winthorp
#65 - 2014-08-16 09:31:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Winthorp
Bert you must have a really big bowl of green to get through today.

Also see you in Alliance chat very soon...
HerrBert
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#66 - 2014-08-16 09:34:34 UTC  |  Edited by: HerrBert
Winthorp wrote:

DUUUUUUDEEEEEE !!!!!! YO COMING!!!!

AWESOME .. LETS WRECK FACE AGAIN!!!! WUHHHUUUU

Edit: on 2nd thought, i just did the basic winthorp pre check.
Hide your kids
Hide your wife

Winthorp
#67 - 2014-08-16 09:57:17 UTC
HerrBert wrote:
Winthorp wrote:

Hide your kids
Hide your wife

The question is if i awox you will i get the boot or a medal?
HerrBert
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#68 - 2014-08-16 10:02:01 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
HerrBert wrote:
Winthorp wrote:

Hide your kids
Hide your wife

The question is if i awox you will i get the boot or a medal?

How about i put the medal on my boot and then up your ... very sweet and slappalicious buttom?

HerrBert
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#69 - 2014-08-30 19:52:41 UTC
We keep getting the same IDs again after Downtime, but the results are different. E.g.: Before Downtime the ID RAM-123 was a Wormhole Connection, but after Downtime the ID RAM-123 is a Gassite. -redderp

I sit back and rest my case.

Alundil
Rolled Out
#70 - 2014-08-30 20:18:30 UTC
HerrBert wrote:
We keep getting the same IDs again after Downtime, but the results are different. E.g.: Before Downtime the ID RAM-123 was a Wormhole Connection, but after Downtime the ID RAM-123 is a Gassite. -redderp

Yeah had similar happen yesterday as well. Sig ids were the same, bookmarks were in the same place, but the destination was different. Was weird.

I'm right behind you

Maduin Shi
MAGA Inc
#71 - 2014-08-30 20:20:07 UTC
Alundil wrote:
HerrBert wrote:

Yeah had similar happen yesterday as well. Sig ids were the same, bookmarks were in the same place, but the destination was different. Was weird.

Confirmed, I have seen this too.
Winthorp
#72 - 2014-08-30 23:50:43 UTC
HerrBert wrote:

Overall this is still a great change for WH space and I am glad CCP took my request for this change seriously.

I am sure any little bugs with it can be overcome.
Alundil
Rolled Out
#73 - 2014-08-31 04:07:29 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
HerrBert wrote:

Overall this is still a great change for WH space and I am glad CCP took my request for this change seriously.

I am sure any little bugs with it can be overcome.

I'm inclined to agree on this. I like that the sig IDs persist. Now if we can just get them to avoid the reassignment procedure in the process that'd be great.

I'm right behind you

Alundil
Rolled Out
#74 - 2014-08-31 07:18:18 UTC
In other exciting news. More empty chains today. I'd hazard a guess and say that there were at least as many empty chains today as there were yesterday.

W - orking
A - s
D - esigned

??

Getting old already

I'm right behind you

Winthorp
#75 - 2014-08-31 07:30:34 UTC
Alundil wrote:
In other exciting news. More empty chains today. I'd hazard a guess and say that there were at least as many empty chains today as there were yesterday.

Yeah it was like this before Hyperion....
Alundil
Rolled Out
#76 - 2014-08-31 07:32:38 UTC
Winthorp wrote:
Alundil wrote:

And it is getting worse - true story bro

I'm right behind you

HerrBert
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#77 - 2014-08-31 08:39:45 UTC
Alundil wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Alundil wrote:

i feel you guys

CivilWars
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#78 - 2014-08-31 13:54:35 UTC
Alundil wrote:
Winthorp wrote:
Alundil wrote:

I have a solution, but in an attempt to keep from getting this topic locked I will just let you guys figure it out on your own. As for empty chains I think many people decided they were done with w-space as soon as they realized CCP wasn't changing their mind about mass based jump distance no matter how hard they cried. Some already left, and more are doing so daily. This makes the bears happy, but as gankers and fighters go days without seeing any targets they will continue to do the same thus compounding the problem.

Hidden Fremen liked your forum post:

Jack Miton liked your forum post: