These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Check my numbers please

Author
Cyber Op
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2014-08-31 01:00:28 UTC
Hello updated my min/ore spreadsheet and need to have people look at the chart to make sure numbers look right.

spreadsheet

Feel free to use for your corp if you like it donate some isk Lol maybe ill get un-lazy and do ice and pi stuff.
Analeesa
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-08-31 01:15:57 UTC
Cyber Op wrote:
Hello updated my min/ore spreadsheet and need to have people look at the chart to make sure numbers look right.

spreadsheet

Feel free to use for your corp if you like it donate some isk Lol maybe ill get un-lazy and do ice and pi stuff.

Numbers look fine.

I like the layout, you might want to use Ƶ instead of $ though.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#3 - 2014-08-31 01:47:19 UTC
I guess the numbers look ok.. I would have gone with a different font, but to each his own.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Evei Shard
Shard Industries
#4 - 2014-08-31 02:10:28 UTC
A very nice attempt, but AFK Cloaking is working as intended.

Profit favors the prepared

Belt Scout
Thread Lockaholics Anonymous
#5 - 2014-08-31 03:43:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Belt Scout
Evei Shard wrote:
A very nice attempt, but AFK Cloaking is working as intended.

Give it a rest sister. PLEX prices are just fine where they are.

Big smile

They say most of your brain shuts down on the EvE forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

**This IS my main so STFU.

Cyber Op
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2014-08-31 04:15:12 UTC
Analeesa wrote:
Cyber Op wrote:

spreadsheet

Numbers look fine.

I like the layout, you might want to use Ƶ instead of $ though.

Changed $ and also font
Rich Uncle PennyBags
EVE Online Monopoly
#7 - 2014-08-31 04:17:14 UTC
Yup, those are certainly numbers.
Mistah Ewedynao
Ice Axe Psycho Killers
#8 - 2014-08-31 05:59:42 UTC

Nerf Goons

Nuke em from orbit....it's the only way to be sure.

Vyl Vit
#9 - 2014-08-31 06:23:38 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I guess the numbers look ok.. I would have gone with a different font, but to each his own.
I'll always trust your judgement in matters such as these - as well as the color selection I'm sure.

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

Jenni LaCroix
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-08-31 14:45:28 UTC
nice virus
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#11 - 2014-08-31 14:47:50 UTC
Jenni LaCroix wrote:
nice virus

lol
Medalyn Isis
Doomheim
#12 - 2014-08-31 16:00:24 UTC
Cyber Op wrote:

spreadsheet

We need to see what your using for the variables in the formulas. For instance skill level, facility, tax, etc.
Cyber Op
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2014-08-31 17:26:17 UTC
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Cyber Op wrote:

spreadsheet

We need to see what your using for the variables in the formulas. For instance skill level, facility, tax, etc.

Assumed max skills and refinery no tax as it for null mostly.
Medalyn Isis
Doomheim
#14 - 2014-08-31 18:59:29 UTC
Cyber Op wrote:
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Cyber Op wrote:

spreadsheet

Assumed max skills and refinery no tax as it for null mostly.

Is that station / outpost / pos refinery. Also implant or no implant?
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#15 - 2014-09-01 04:37:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Sobaan Tali
Maybe add a note that Jaspet, Hemorphite, and Hedbergite can appear in high from ore anoms.

Also, I could be wrong, but I believe those yield numbers assume 100% refine, same as what's on the indy tab for the ores.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Cyber Op
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2014-09-01 08:43:19 UTC
Sobaan Tali wrote:
Maybe add a note that Jaspet, Hemorphite, and Hedbergite can appear in high from ore anoms.

Also, I could be wrong, but I believe those yield numbers assume 100% refine, same as what's on the indy tab for the ores.

http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/reprocess-all-the-things/

I pulled the numbers off their charts idk what they base it off of I assume it bases it off highest possible refine skills/outpost.

Medalyn Isis
Doomheim
#17 - 2014-09-01 09:39:56 UTC
Those numbers are incorrect. They are base yield, you will need to enter the formula to calculate actual yield.
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#18 - 2014-09-01 17:19:26 UTC
Cyber Op wrote:
Sobaan Tali wrote:

I pulled the numbers off their charts idk what they base it off of I assume it bases it off highest possible refine skills/outpost.

Nope, that's 100% refine, not what you can actually get.

Remember that that very same dev blog showed that they boosted the yield amounts for ores and ices by some 38% or so, so to get that amount would be a massive ore and ice buff. Veldspar use to be 1000, 1050, and 1100 yield per batch at 100% refine. 415, 436, and 457 are what you would get now each batch IF you could achieve 100% refine today. You can't actually ever get those numbers, but it's the base yield number Eve starts with to calculate what YOUR actual yield is when refining.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Cyber Op
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2014-09-01 19:19:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyber Op
Sobaan Tali wrote:
Cyber Op wrote:
Sobaan Tali wrote:

Nope, that's 100% refine, not what you can actually get.

Remember that that very same dev blog showed that they boosted the yield amounts for ores and ices by some 38% or so, so to get that amount would be a massive ore and ice buff. Veldspar use to be 1000, 1050, and 1100 yield per batch at 100% refine. 415, 436, and 457 are what you would get now each batch IF you could achieve 100% refine today. You can't actually ever get those numbers, but it's the base yield number Eve starts with to calculate what YOUR actual yield is when refining.

So ... for simplicity sake I am just going to assume max skill and outpost not sure how I could make a drop down menu in google spread sheets I suppose I could make it so you can fill in you skills/outpost manually but giving people access to edit is a bad idea.

If anyone knows how to make drop down selections like in excel lemme know.
Cyber Op
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2014-09-01 20:14:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyber Op
Ok so I figure out How to do drop down choices I have only applied the formula to Veldspar check in my mineral list. Also see if you can change the drop down skills as someone who cant edit not sure if you can play with it or not.

Check Column N12-N14 formula make sure I am not missing something.

Excluding taxes for the moment until I can get base formula 100% working.