These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CLOSED

Author
turbulent dissipation
Montedison Chemical Corp
#41 - 2014-08-30 15:45:37 UTC
I'll bid 7 bils.

I'll teach him the way of the armor, and push him to the limits of tactical logistical reconfiguration.

Because, with his past, he DESERVE to be a master of wormhole capital warfare and keep alive a fleet in a close fight.

Yes, he miss some skills for that. Who cares. I'm in for the long run.

Included in the bid I will send you battle reports and video of his life after you, if you want.

Rofl McDerp
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#42 - 2014-08-30 15:49:53 UTC
25 Million isk!

Im finaly out in null and would use him for null activities, EVERYTHING.
Let me have fun out in null!
lodik
Riders of Darkness
#43 - 2014-08-30 17:14:56 UTC
30 bil b/o this toon has good gunnery
Ilia Chasse
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2014-08-30 18:51:42 UTC
1b just to bump
Moneteh
#45 - 2014-08-30 19:26:35 UTC
Always a shame to see an old player leave, hope whatever RL is doing is good to you.

I'll bid 100 mil, which if EU have a nooby fund I'll donate regardless of if I win or not :)

- Moneteh
Charax Bouclier
Silvershield Universal
#46 - 2014-08-30 21:44:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Charax Bouclier
I bid 1 ISK.

I am new to EVE (first month), but I have paid for the next six months and plan a very long stay with the game. My last MMO was filled with propaganda, politics and mischief in various senior roles.

A high skilled clone would be a wonderful acceleration of my insidious plans. If you want to pass the torch from an old veteran player to an ambitious new player, I would be very honoured.

At any rate, good luck to you. I just retired from another MMO as a veteran player (9 years).
Obunagawe
#47 - 2014-08-30 21:51:53 UTC
I would have paid B/O but for the "s" at the end of this character's name.
Nastuug Evingod
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#48 - 2014-08-31 00:36:28 UTC
TBH, I'm just coming back to the game and have never really had a decent char. You're three options to choose from are somewhat intriguing. I hope that character makes it to a well-deserved home if one of these fine bidders is chosen. It would be a shame to see him turned into Soylent Green.
Siths
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2014-08-31 00:56:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Siths
CLOSED

*Snip* Please refrain from discussions in a WTS/WTB thread.

Nastuug Evingod
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#50 - 2014-08-31 01:16:18 UTC
Siths wrote:
Nastuug Evingod wrote:
It would be a shame to see him turned into Soylent Green.

It saddens me to say it but due to a lack of serious offers and the fact that I'm having difficulty choosing an ideal candidate...option number 3 is looking most likely.

The 10 hour timer has run out...

Just need a little push.

Despite the agreement to eternally cherish the character, I wouldn't insult you with a low bid. But if you feel you must pull the trigger, pull the trigger. /salute
Sere O'Asis
Desert Oasis Investigations
#51 - 2014-08-31 02:56:35 UTC
:)

Sere
Kole HUN
Scarlet Knighthood
#52 - 2014-08-31 03:11:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Kole HUN
bid 63,636,363 isk Cool

inb4 can i have your isk Pirate
Lugia3
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#53 - 2014-08-31 03:38:03 UTC
I could use another character, nudge nudge wink wink. Smile

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Charax Bouclier
Silvershield Universal
#54 - 2014-08-31 04:00:06 UTC
BTW, I retract my 1 ISK offer.

I think I would enjoy this game MUCH more by watching my own toon skill up then inheriting something that wasn't mine, even if it would shave off years of development.

Something about making the best out of your toon at its current skill level without taking shortcuts. Good luck OP on your post-EVE life. :)
TheNewestTwin
Subsidy H.R.S.
Xagenic Freymvork
#55 - 2014-08-31 04:13:39 UTC
R.I.P.
Tradesperson 4
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#56 - 2014-08-31 04:14:25 UTC
bid 420,420,420
DaJokr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#57 - 2014-08-31 04:21:14 UTC
Siths wrote:
Nastuug Evingod wrote:

It saddens me to say it but due to a lack of serious offers and the fact that I'm having difficulty choosing an ideal candidate...option number 3 is looking most likely.

Just need a little push.

It sounds like you have quite a bit of sentimental value in the character. I want the character, I wasn't even attempting to lowball you so I offered a fair market price for it. It's a pvp character but has quite a bit of industry waste on it. The offer stands until I find another phoenix pilot.

If you biomass it, o7 and fraps plz.

Or I can use it to drop phoenixes on nerds and you can live on vicariously through the youtube videos of Hard Knocks being irresponsible with expensive caps in null.
Q Stubron
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#58 - 2014-08-31 05:01:07 UTC
WOW 4 days after Eve online went live, and all things must come to an end. This sounds like an end of an era for you and CCP. I only with I could afford such an outstanding charter. Best of luck on what ever it is you do.
J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#59 - 2014-08-31 09:39:15 UTC
Siths wrote:
Nastuug Evingod wrote:

Just need a little push.

Yet 9 hours later, still hasn't pushed tha button.

See, proof, nobody leaves EVE, no matter how hard they scream they will and how they claim they will biomass their character.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Muff Monsterz
the unified
#60 - 2014-08-31 10:14:12 UTC
Ok is this toon for sale or not!