These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The No Regrets Thread

First post
Author
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#81 - 2014-08-30 14:02:09 UTC
Sorao Soreen wrote:
My only regret is reading this POST

Well, once again, this is a 'no regrets' thread. Negativity is irrelevant here. Happy thoughts only.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Hicksimus
Torgue
#82 - 2014-08-30 15:38:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Hicksimus
One of my buddies was out miner bumping when a guy got upset and attempted to use his dominix to suicide gank my friend's bump stabber. My buddy used his neutral drake alt to loot the field and went suspect at which point the miner attacked the suspect drake using his orca.

Orca Down!

My friend could have left it there but instead went to war with this miner......he pointed another orca which started tossing out ships like a Mackinaw as it was being killed.......my friend locked the ships and podded the toons coming to get them! He killed the orca and made off with the ships.

Orca Down!

At this point the miner is pissed! He's talking smack and being a tool so I spot the guy mining and jump into my friends corp and we kill his orca and a miner again. He drops corp, continues to use unfriendly language and tells us to come get him now that he's in an NPC corp.

Orca Down!

We wait ~4 months and he joins an alliance! We go to war with the alliance putting 2 of their wormholes on lockdown and destroying about 5 billion isk while making about 50 members quit. On 3 separate occasions the war targets inform us that they have reported us for griefing.....and even for telling them to commit suicide(I sure hope they don't that'd be terrible!).

Orca Down!

I have NO regrets!

There are more funny killmails!

Champion Gnosis
Wicked Suicide Gank Domi
Things are getting better?
Armor ECM Rattlesnake??
Poor Guy Tried!

Recruitment Officer: What type of a pilot are you? Me: I've been described as a Ray Charles with Parkinsons and a drinking problem.

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#83 - 2014-08-30 15:51:59 UTC
Lost a dread, last night, because I was stupid.
No regrets.... needed to know what it feels like to lose a cap.

Done a lot of d**k moves in EVE. Don't want to admit to the "evilest" one, though.... it will make me even more unpopular than I already am.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#84 - 2014-08-30 16:51:40 UTC
Sadly the most evil thing I've done in EVE is stealing some guys 3/10 ded site...
Vyl Vit
#85 - 2014-08-30 17:27:57 UTC
Too often we have real weirdos trying to use Carebear and n00b criticism posts to give the impression they have something going on inside their brains. Move along. Nothing here to see.

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

Omar Alharazaad
Spectrum Reborn
#86 - 2014-08-30 17:39:22 UTC
This one, on the other hand is about admitting our shameful sekruts, the things we did that we might want to regret, but our love of the game prevents us from doing so.... like those things I did to my fedo. I now remember why he's hiding under the bed. Poor little guy.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Remiel Pollard
#87 - 2014-08-30 18:32:39 UTC
Vyl Vit wrote:
Too often we have real weirdos trying to use Carebear and n00b criticism posts to give the impression they have something going on inside their brains. Move along. Nothing here to see.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - only noobs spell it n00b.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#88 - 2014-08-30 18:38:57 UTC
3 years in, still a noob. No regrets.
ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#89 - 2014-08-30 19:33:41 UTC
A trolling post was removed.

Forum rule 5. Trolling is prohibited.

ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL

Jim Era
#90 - 2014-08-30 19:41:15 UTC
I have so many regrets.

Wat™

Charax Bouclier
Silvershield Universal
#91 - 2014-08-30 19:50:37 UTC
I stole ore from a newbie's jet can. I felt bad as I docked my ship full of ore, but a few minutes later, I brought out my hauler to clean out the rest of his contents.

I feel that I have embarked on a slippery slope of evil. Who knows what mischief I will come up with next month?
Remiel Pollard
#92 - 2014-08-30 20:13:03 UTC
Charax Bouclier wrote:
I stole ore from a newbie's jet can. I felt bad as I docked my ship full of ore, but a few minutes later, I brought out my hauler to clean out the rest of his contents.

I feel that I have embarked on a slippery slope of evil. Who knows what mischief I will come up with next month?

I fully endorse this product and/or service.

Obunagawe
#93 - 2014-08-30 20:19:04 UTC
I quit PVP forever for trading because the quantities of ISK lost and won in Jita every day far outweigh even the greatest null-sec battle.