These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Really Awesome Mining System!!

First post
Author
Melek D'Ivri
Illuminated Overwatch Group
#1 - 2014-08-28 23:37:01 UTC
Found a sweet 0.7 system in Amarr space by the name of Ahteer that has 70 moons and 35 or more mining belts. No station in system, but is a Viziam station two jumps away. Seems like this would be really a great place to have mining ops and big fleet action going on, especially if a corp dropped a POS there. Some of the natives aren't very friendly, so tanking is highly recommended, but there be tons of Kernite in them thar hills!

Most of the moons didn't have a POS, so plenty of room to make this a nice friendly little miner community with a little work! Enjoy guys and mine the heck out of this lovely little hidey hole!
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-08-28 23:38:56 UTC
TRAP.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Carmen Electra
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#3 - 2014-08-28 23:44:46 UTC
Thanks for the heads up. As a member of a predominantly mining corporation, I will talk to our directors and see if we can't organize a move since this sounds pretty sweet.
Sentamon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2014-08-28 23:49:56 UTC
Where is Admiral Ackbar?

~ Professional Forum Alt  ~

AG systems
The cult of jobs
#5 - 2014-08-28 23:56:08 UTC
Carmen Electra wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. As a member of a predominantly mining corporation, I will talk to our directors and see if we can't organize a move since this sounds pretty sweet.

I can attest to Waffles being a prime mining corp. They get hard at the very thought of roids, and can't help but ravage those poor veldspar roids so hard that they have PTSD inspired nightmares the rest of their lives.
Adunh Slavy
#6 - 2014-08-28 23:59:23 UTC
Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.  - William Pitt

Hengle Teron
Red Sky Morning
The Amarr Militia.
#7 - 2014-08-29 00:03:22 UTC
LOL, when the ganker is too lazy to move a system or two...
Carmen Electra
AlcoDOTTE
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#8 - 2014-08-29 00:06:06 UTC
LOL you guys. This system sounds pretty boss to me. Your loss. We're gonna enjoy that sweet, sweet veldspar.
Melek D'Ivri
Illuminated Overwatch Group
#9 - 2014-08-29 00:07:18 UTC
If only I WERE! Then would have been an ingenious move, I just wanted to create public awareness. But as you will! And Snigg-corp I'd even provide you guys free boosts to mine there!!
Paranoid Loyd
#10 - 2014-08-29 00:15:12 UTC
Sentamon wrote:
Where is Admiral Ackbar?

Here he is

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Zero Sum Gain
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM
#11 - 2014-08-29 00:25:07 UTC
I thought this thread was goin to be sarcasm about how awesome mining.mechanics, or system is. Left more satisfied than I expected.
Burl en Daire
M.O.M.S. Corp
#12 - 2014-08-29 00:54:02 UTC
Anzalaisio is a favorite of mine. Lots of good things close but just far enough out to be laid back. Anzalaisio has a plasma in system and a Quafe Company Factory. I may fly out to Ahteer to take a look.

Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. Hunter S. Thompson

AG systems
The cult of jobs
#13 - 2014-08-29 00:54:07 UTC
What is so special about the ahteer system anyway? It looks like a perfectly good place to mine! It's not a highsec pocket or anything, totally legit.
Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2014-08-29 02:21:39 UTC
Melek D'Ivri wrote:
If only I WERE! Then would have been an ingenious move, I just wanted to create public awareness. But as you will! And Snigg-corp I'd even provide you guys free boosts to mine there!!

Can't tell if you are being serious or trolling now.
Scout Vyvorant
Doomheim
#15 - 2014-08-29 05:24:58 UTC
Thanks for telling us,

Me and other friends are now aheading to that system, after having prepared some orcas full of some of the best mining ships actually in game: the catalyst.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#16 - 2014-08-29 05:31:23 UTC
Carmen Electra wrote:

I can confirm, waffles is the premier guild of internet mining league.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#17 - 2014-08-29 06:14:48 UTC
This seems like the perfect system to try out my "mining" Catalyst!

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Anthar Thebess
#18 - 2014-08-29 06:35:37 UTC
I have much better system.
31 belts , much bigger amount of ore in rocks 1 jump to untouched Amarr ice belt , and two additional belts , and a station.
Interested mining groups please email me.
Erika Tsurpalen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2014-08-29 06:44:56 UTC
Well, time to fill a freighter with some gankalysts.
Ramona McCandless
Silent Vale
LinkNet
#20 - 2014-08-29 06:58:31 UTC
All the pro miners know that 0.7 is the best

That's why 0.5s and low and null and WHs have no miners at all.

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

12Next page