These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

English/Russian language practice

Author
Ada Shihari
Perkone
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-08-21 13:15:22 UTC
Hi all! I'm a newbie player with native russian language and I want to learning english. Now I can read and write on english, but have some problems with grammar and times. Finally, I'm looking for a native english player who want to study russian. We will can play together and help each other studying a languages.

If you interested in, please write here or in-game.
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#2 - 2014-08-21 14:10:13 UTC
F1-F8 is all the Russian you need in Eve.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Mizhir
Escalated.
Project Gungnir.
#3 - 2014-08-21 20:23:15 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:

So thats like 7 more keys than that CFC uses.Roll

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#4 - 2014-08-21 20:53:30 UTC
Mizhir wrote:

So thats like 7 more keys than that CFC uses.Roll

I'd argue over how many keys the average triangle player uses but all they ever do when I show up in local is dock so at least we have have "D + click station" added to the list.

If they know how to use any other keys than that one then I have yet to see it.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Astenion
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-08-22 15:27:14 UTC

AMAZING.

I literally laughed out loud.
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#6 - 2014-08-23 00:26:30 UTC
Somebody do it. I learned Japanese from hanging with a language partner like this. I'd love to learn the roots of Russian this way, great opportunity.