These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whats the most fun you had in eve this week?

Author
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#101 - 2014-08-22 11:33:34 UTC
Weeeell… there was the closure of Somer and the subsequent teeth-gnashing from the punters who couldn't get their fix. P
Mithandra
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#102 - 2014-08-22 11:39:06 UTC
Trying to log on and getting the offline mode message.

Wait... Sorry... you said fun..

Eve is the dark haired, totally hot emo gothchild of the gaming community

GandolftheWhite
THOU SHALL NOT PASS
#103 - 2014-08-22 12:19:08 UTC
...reading forum entries about somer.

I've known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back. I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've seen it, felt it!

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#104 - 2014-08-22 12:20:03 UTC
Seems people get a lot of fun without even logging in

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#105 - 2014-08-22 12:22:30 UTC
Jay Foucalt wrote:
hi people

I'm looking for things to do and learn about, but I notice that when I ask the question 'what do i do now?' people are really helpful but rarely answer specifically.

So, what was the most fun you had this week (or this month) and what made it fun for you?

I spent a little time in front of the mirror in the Captain's Quarters, firming up my abs and putting a little extra shape into my already shapely buttocks...

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Samuel Triptee
Malevelon Roe Industries
#106 - 2014-08-22 13:06:01 UTC
I bent over to pick up a cheerio off the floor of the captain's quarters and threw out my back.

Couldn't find a quick cure, or drugs to ease the pain, so I podded myself into a new clone... ahhh relief.

Have You Hugged Your Frigate Today?

Bohneik Itohn
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#107 - 2014-08-22 13:32:31 UTC
Samuel Triptee wrote:
I bent over to pick up a cheerio off the floor of the captain's quarters and threw out my back.

Couldn't find a quick cure, or drugs to ease the pain, so I podded myself into a new clone... ahhh relief.

I swear the cartilage in the latest model holds together about as well as a piece of wet sponge cake.

They just don't make clones like they used to anymore...

Wait, CCP kills kittens now too?!  - Freyya

Are you a forum alt? Have you ever wondered why your experience on the forums is always so frustrating and unrewarding? This may help.

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
#108 - 2014-08-22 13:56:39 UTC
When EVEMon said "Skill training completed" while I was playing something else.

Not today spaghetti.

lord xavier
Rubbed Out
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#109 - 2014-08-22 14:13:04 UTC
Almost losing my Widow, Rapier, Loki and Scimitar during multiple DDOS attacks. That is the most fun I have had in Eve this week.
Desimus Maximus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#110 - 2014-08-22 22:13:49 UTC
When I heard SOMER was gone for good. Best news I've had from EvE in years.
Peter Raptor
Galactic Hawks
#111 - 2014-08-22 23:20:02 UTC
My retreiver was attacked by a ganker in highsec who got me to 10% structure before turning into an egg lol

Evelopedia; 

The Amarr Empire, is known for its omnipresent religion  †  

Crazey Monkey
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#112 - 2014-08-22 23:30:16 UTC
DJentropy Ovaert wrote:

As a professional enforcer of the New Order of Highsec,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
#113 - 2014-08-22 23:44:15 UTC
I logged on to change skills and wrote a mail to DJ Bigcountry (Eve Radio) regarding pics and Tito's Handmade Vodka.

Mine smart. Mine safe. Purchase your mining permit today...... www.minerbumping.com

Marsha Mallow
#114 - 2014-08-22 23:53:35 UTC
Doing the AT on a scrub alt with terribad skills*

* I have no idea what I'm doing
* They made me

Actually it really was fun, and more people in alliances need to step up for practices, because it's a pain to organise.

The countdown was horrifying (esp since they were running behind), such panic. Actually that stopped as soon as the match started, but don't knock people for freezing up if you haven't done one, because it is incredibly stressful lol. I forgot to turn off the stream too, so could hear them commentating (luckily it was barely audible) on the match.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#115 - 2014-08-25 05:44:20 UTC
Logging off.

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#116 - 2014-08-25 06:35:27 UTC
I visited my two nieces, was fun. One always want s to tell everyone what to do and the other one doesn't want to listen to her, sounds a lot like some FC's calling primaries.

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Stone-Cold Gunther Sabre
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#117 - 2014-08-25 08:35:00 UTC
After a week of exploration, finding nothing and thinking about a change of careers I found 500M ISK of loot over the weekend, most at just one site deep in null sec. Getting home avoiding bubbles, CFC pirates(are they pirates??) and a whole corp of stealth bombers with that much loot in cargo was terrifying and fun!

Docking up at a trading hub with everything intact was fun. Spending it will also be fun :-)
Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#118 - 2014-08-25 09:22:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Jandice Ymladris
Easy answer for me, seeing my blog featured on the EvEPandora site as a main source of ingame news. On top of it, seeing my big article on Sansha live events featuring by request on the Coffee rocks eve news site was great.

Been writing ingame newsreports for a year now about player events, CCP stuff & some of my own shenagians from an In Character view & enjoyed it, but very few feelings can compare to the one you get with recognition.

By this, I like to thank everyone who reads my articles & follows me! Big smile

Yep, there's more to eve then blow up ships or getting blown up in ships! But please proceed violencing ships! It's my bread & butter Twisted

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#119 - 2014-08-25 09:28:38 UTC
I blew up the OP and then the OP blew up me.

That was a lot of fun. Thanks Jay.
Jay Foucalt
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#120 - 2014-08-25 09:31:52 UTC
that was cool thanks scipio :D

i like to think i managed to learn a lot in the process too