These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Teams "NO LONGER" disappearing after 3 weeks

First post
Author
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#21 - 2014-08-18 21:06:17 UTC
Sorry mate but all that nesting confused me.

I'm an old fart.

Sorry again
Dorian Wylde
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2014-08-18 22:05:17 UTC
Elena Thiesant wrote:
Posting about it here is not going to bring it to the dev's attention. It's a bug, file a bug report.

This.

Also, you're also not going to get anywhere if your bug report is as childish as your original post.
Kenneth Feld
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#23 - 2014-08-18 22:23:25 UTC
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
Galliani Trasporti wrote:
Sorry but this is a bit more than a bug.

If you dont feel the problem, I'm pretty sure you are not building neither using teams.

How exactly is posting here AND NOT filing a bug report going to fix the problem, exactly?

FWIW: I posted 53 bug reports/petitions

35 were of the bug report variety, 18 were the stuck I can't build variety, which were summarily dismissed and lowered to industry problems and due to CCP's new software, Bug reports get zero feedback, so the only feedback IS THIS FORUM
Team Bidders
Doomheim
#24 - 2014-08-19 15:50:49 UTC
They are back this morning.
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#25 - 2014-08-19 17:17:31 UTC
Yeah... yeah... yeah...

teams are back!!!!

GLASNOST!!! гла́сность!!!

(sorry for my russian)
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#26 - 2014-08-19 19:33:02 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
Galliani Trasporti wrote:
Sorry but this is a bit more than a bug.

If you dont feel the problem, I'm pretty sure you are not building neither using teams.

How exactly is posting here AND NOT filing a bug report going to fix the problem, exactly?

This is what the forum is for. Now stfu and go troll GD or something. Thanks OP, I found this thread useful.
No. This is NOT what this forum is for. Posting about bugs is actually explicitly forbidden.

The Rules:
15. Posting about bugs and exploits is prohibited.

Bugs and exploits should be reported through the proper channels. Bugs should be brought to the attention of CCP by filing a bug report for our Quality Assurance department. More information on filing bug reports can be found here. Discussions about unverified issues in game can cause unnecessary panic in the community. When there is an issue that the EVE Online community needs to be aware of, it will be communicated via an official statement from CCP after thorough investigation.

As such, this thread gets a lock.

Edit:
Kenneth Feld wrote:
Bug reports get zero feedback, so the only feedback IS THIS FORUM
I am happy to inform you that that has changed: An Update on Bug Reporting, Part 3

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Previous page12