These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Teams "NO LONGER" disappearing after 3 weeks

First post
Author
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#1 - 2014-08-17 16:51:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Galliani Trasporti
Dear CCP your fail Crius release has another major bug:

Teams are disappearing after just 3 weeks instead of 4, thus ******* up all our monthly plannings.

Any quick solution??

Or just like in the 70's russian broadcasting, you will put up some classical music instead of announcing the death of the Communist Party Secretary (read "another fail release")????

EDIT: today August 19th CCP fixed the bug and teams are back. A small perestroika war won.
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#2 - 2014-08-17 16:53:42 UTC
I forgot:

You dont even have a category for a correct petition.
Owen Levanth
Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
#3 - 2014-08-17 17:12:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Owen Levanth
Galliani Trasporti wrote:
I forgot:

"?" -> Support -> Bugreport (not petition) -> Add screenshots of the problem, AttentionIdea if you canAttentionIdea, list the problem in clear, concise fashion. -> Send bugreport, done.

You're welcome.

Edit:

Apparently some people have trouble reading. Since I'm always trying to be helpful, I've edited my post.
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#4 - 2014-08-17 17:19:47 UTC
Owen Levanth wrote:
I forgot:

"?" -> Support -> Bugreport (not petition) -> Add screenshots of the problem, if you can, list the problem in clear, concise fashion. -> Send bugreport, done.

You're welcome.

Sending screenshots of something missing is very smart mate. Show us more nice ideas, pls...
Elena Thiesant
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2014-08-17 17:23:19 UTC
Posting about it here is not going to bring it to the dev's attention. It's a bug, file a bug report.
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#6 - 2014-08-17 17:28:02 UTC
Sorry but this is a bit more than a bug.

If you dont feel the problem, I'm pretty sure you are not building neither using teams.
Qmamoto Kansuke
Killing with pink power
Penguins with lasorz
#7 - 2014-08-17 17:34:02 UTC
I have the same issue man.
Team Bidders
Doomheim
#8 - 2014-08-17 18:21:49 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=360020&p=63

CCP is aware of that bug. But several days have passed, nothing has been done yet.

I've personally lost 3 teams, so I can feel your pain.
Ginger Barbarella
#9 - 2014-08-17 21:47:41 UTC

If you dont feel the problem, I'm pretty sure you are not building neither using teams.

How exactly is posting here AND NOT filing a bug report going to fix the problem, exactly?

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Medalyn Isis
Doomheim
#10 - 2014-08-17 22:59:52 UTC
Ginger Barbarella wrote:

How exactly is posting here AND NOT filing a bug report going to fix the problem, exactly?

This is what the forum is for. Now stfu and go troll GD or something. Thanks OP, I found this thread useful.
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#11 - 2014-08-17 23:26:00 UTC
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:

This is what the forum is for. Now stfu and go troll GD or something. Thanks OP, I found this thread useful.

Sorry to bring this up buuuuut...
Quote:
16. Posting about bugs and exploits is prohibited.
No. That is not what the forums are for. Otherwise we would have hundreds of posts a day with everyones problems and issues.

And seeing as CCP is aware of this I don't see how this thread is going to solve anything.
Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#12 - 2014-08-18 07:15:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Galliani Trasporti
Rowells wrote:

And seeing as CCP is aware of this I don't see how this thread is going to solve anything.

Easy to say:

1) Other ppl now knows that Teams are disappearing.

2) CCP (since it's aware of the problem), will be pushed to solve this severe problem faster.

Again, if you dont feel that this is a problem, you are neither a builder neither and industrialist, so please, dont bother with your useless pro-CCP damage control posts and "enjoy the classical music".

Thanks in advance.
SJ Astralana
Syncore
#13 - 2014-08-18 08:04:54 UTC
Ah I see what happened. In the CREST data, the team start date used to be the date the auction went up. Now it's when the team starts working. Which means I have teams with either one or the other both showing up AND I don't know which way CCP is going to go with the start date. FFS.

Hyperdrive your production business: Eve Production Manager

Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#14 - 2014-08-18 13:09:31 UTC
Rowells wrote:

Easy to say:

1) Other ppl now knows that Teams are disappearing.

2) CCP (since it's aware of the problem), will be pushed to solve this severe problem faster.

Again, if you dont feel that this is a problem, you are neither a builder neither and industrialist, so please, dont bother with your useless pro-CCP damage control posts and "enjoy the classical music".

Thanks in advance.

I never said it wasn't a problem. I lost a component team early due to this and you know what I did? Bug report. And after that? A little searching in the crius issues thread. I didn't come to the forums to rant about how the whole release is a failure because of bugs. And I didn't accuse anyone who pointed out my wrong methods of being "damage-control". So you can stop with the assumptions.
Kenneth Feld
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#15 - 2014-08-18 14:14:35 UTC
Rowells wrote:
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:

Sorry to bring this up buuuuut...
Quote:
16. Posting about bugs and exploits is prohibited.
No. That is not what the forums are for. Otherwise we would have hundreds of posts a day with everyones problems and issues.

So far, CCP has said they are looking into it, therefore it is NOT a bug or an exploit yet, at least until they say it is

Right now: It is a they are looking into it
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#16 - 2014-08-18 16:53:39 UTC
Kenneth Feld wrote:
So far, CCP has said they are looking into it, therefore it is NOT a bug or an exploit yet, at least until they say it is

How so?
Kenneth Feld
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#17 - 2014-08-18 18:35:53 UTC
Rowells wrote:
Kenneth Feld wrote:

How so?

Who gets to vote that it is a bug or a exploit?

Certainly not you, definitely not me

It could be a typo, or a unforseen circumstance

Untill CCP tells us what it is, it is nothing

I am of the firm belief that it has been reported to CCP, they have said onevery other occasion of exploits almost IMMEDIATELY it was an exploit and to stop, this is much different and they have basically almost ignored it

Therefore: game on

YMMV
Ginger Barbarella
#18 - 2014-08-18 20:30:28 UTC
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:

No, it's NOT what this forum is for, as someone pointed out. Go back to your 1.0 mining, loser.

Galliani Trasporti
Galliani Trasporti Inc
#19 - 2014-08-18 20:51:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Galliani Trasporti
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:

No, it's NOT what this forum is for, as someone pointed out. Go back to your 1.0 mining, loser.

Seems, I hit some of your uncovered nerves.

Enjoy the CCP bugs and fail releases, WINNER!!!

P.S. Can you please explain me how, what you call 1.0 mining, has something to do with Industry?
Ginger Barbarella
#20 - 2014-08-18 21:02:21 UTC
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
Medalyn Isis wrote:
Ginger Barbarella wrote:

Seems, I hit some of your uncovered nerves.

Enjoy the CCP bugs and fail releases, WINNER!!!

P.S. Can you please explain me how, what you call 1.0 mining, has something to do with Industry?

I wasn't addressing you, as you could tell from the section I quoted. Reading comprehension, and all that.

12Next page