These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

anyone notice that

Author
Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
RONA Directorate
#1 - 2014-08-18 01:24:56 UTC
Almost all prices for t2 have gone up 30-50% in most cases? I think CCP needs to address the manufacturing times issue so costs will come back down.

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#2 - 2014-08-18 01:26:09 UTC
...wow.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Torneach Structor
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2014-08-18 01:31:31 UTC
No, you're doing it wrong.

You need to get mad about goons, cause they cause all bad things, especially T2 prices going up.
Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-08-18 01:53:41 UTC
Torneach Structor wrote:

You need to get mad about goons, cause they cause all bad things, especially T2 prices going up.

It's actually AFK camping putting the prices up, tho if we had WIS that would solve the T2 price issues.
Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc
Templis CALSF
#5 - 2014-08-18 02:04:57 UTC
Hasikan Miallok wrote:
Torneach Structor wrote:

It's actually AFK camping putting the prices up, tho if we had WIS that would solve the T2 price issues.

Instalocking gatecloaking camp is bad mkay?

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#6 - 2014-08-18 02:07:03 UTC
#freewheniami....wait what?
Gorinia Sanford
OpSec.
Wrong Hole.
#7 - 2014-08-18 02:17:08 UTC
Obsidian Hawk wrote:
Almost all prices for t2 have gone up 30-50% in most cases? I think CCP needs to address the manufacturing times issue so costs will come back down.

Naw man, we're just price gouging.
Charles Muffins
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-08-18 02:43:48 UTC
Sure, it took 50 mil in skills, but I finally learned to manufacture my own coverts. XD eat dat goons!
Jess Tanner
Bangworks Systems Inc.
#9 - 2014-08-18 03:53:25 UTC
Obsidian Hawk wrote:

Your economic deconstruction of current market conditions leaves me filled with awe and inspiration...
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2014-08-18 04:03:06 UTC
I haven't looked through the price histories to comment. Do you actually see a consistent increase with Crius?

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#11 - 2014-08-18 04:09:01 UTC
I just bought a covops cloak in Amarr for 4 mil. They used to cost a lot more than that!
Ai Mei
Starfish Operating Syndicate
#12 - 2014-08-18 04:45:51 UTC
I have noticed it is more with ships than modules. Hell a fleet tempest costs less than an Eos. Pre expansion Eos was 313 now its 373.
Serene Repose
#13 - 2014-08-18 04:53:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Serene Repose
Anyone notice that; to bring down runaway inflation these games have to drill holes for the in-game money to sink through? This economy is so far out of whack, and has been for so long now, I'm amazed people still try to discuss it "clinically", unless it's from the viewpoint of intensive care. If you've set up an enterprise thinking it's like the mom & pop store of yore, then find yourself dealing with non$en$e...GUESS WHAT.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." -Scotty-
(Which goes for us all, not just CCP.)

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2014-08-18 14:31:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Hasikan Miallok
Serene Repose wrote:
Anyone notice that; to bring down runaway inflation these games have to drill holes for the in-game money to sink through? This economy is so far out of whack, and has been for so long now, I'm amazed people still try to discuss it "clinically", unless it's from the viewpoint of intensive care. If you've set up an enterprise thinking it's like the mom & pop store of yore, then find yourself dealing with non$en$e...GUESS WHAT.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." -Scotty-
(Which goes for us all, not just CCP.)

For a sandbox there is a lot of Dev interference as well.

Look at recent events ...

1) release the MTU and create an instant loot/reprocessing bonanza that fills player pockets with ISK
2) follow this up with a nerf to reprocessing and a removal of most of the loot from missions to "balance" the problem created by step 1.

that said - I have not noticed any substantial T2 price increases post-Crius
Solecist Project
#15 - 2014-08-18 14:48:19 UTC
I pay 300k for my small t2 Artillery..... both types ...

Hmm... I must be doing it wrong...

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Yarda Black
The Black Redemption
#16 - 2014-08-18 15:00:45 UTC
Hasikan Miallok wrote:

For a sandbox there is a lot of Dev interference as well.

Look at recent events ...

1) release the MTU and create an instant loot/reprocessing bonanza that fills player pockets with ISK
2) follow this up with a nerf to reprocessing and a removal of most of the loot from missions to "balance" the problem created by step 1.

I agree that step 2 can create inflation. I dont see how the "ISK Bonanza" in step 1 is adding to it tho. It seems to me that items actually create deflation.