These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whats the most fun you had in eve this week?

Author
Regnag Leppod
Doomheim
#21 - 2014-08-17 18:34:50 UTC
the most fun I've had all month related to Eve was watching twitch chat explode when CODE. chickened out against RvB in ATXII
Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#22 - 2014-08-17 18:35:41 UTC
Guttripper wrote:
In the past month, I attended five concerts and heard plenty of good music. Did a bit of drinking, smelled both good and bad weed, and when the woman was not around, checked out some hot (and not so hot) women. And when she was around, I was a bit more subtle about it...

Bought too many concert t-shirts that I will never wear.

As for Eve,

What bands did you see? Just saw 6 deathmetal bands about to see 10 more.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#23 - 2014-08-17 18:37:18 UTC
In the last week it was the LAGL public fleet yesterday.

I'm finding that more and more, while I like to solo roam, the social interaction and connections in the game are what I enjoy the most.

So if you are looking for suggestions, find a public pvp fleet and go have fun being killed and chatting on comms. It's a blast.
Guttripper
State War Academy
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-08-17 19:15:04 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
What bands did you see? Just saw 6 deathmetal bands about to see 10 more.

Most of the bands I saw had their moment back in my youth and I figured I better see them now before they die off. Compared to many of today's death metal bands, these bands are "wimps". And the way the American music scene looks today, most (good) metal bands are from foreign countries so alas...

Megadeth
Mayhem Festival with Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, and about a dozen other bands (all day event)
Slash and Aerosmith
Alice Cooper and Motley Crue
Def Leppard and Kiss

Bit of nostalgia for me overall seeing these bands again; though my scars have scars from long ago pit action and the body gets annoyed some nights. But I have been quite surprised some of the old, old people that have been attending these concerts too - I feel like a spring chicken around them. Shocked
Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#25 - 2014-08-17 19:54:06 UTC
We blapped some poor war target's Nightmare undocking from Amarr.

Then we blapped the same dude's new Nightmare as he tried warping into an incursion site a few days later!

It was quite fun Big smile
Netan MalDoran
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-08-17 20:14:56 UTC
This ---------------\/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5j6vK7AGU

"Your security status has been lowered." - Hell yeah it was!

Falcon's truth

Jay Foucalt
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2014-08-17 20:23:36 UTC
Netan MalDoran wrote:

now that looks like fun :D

thanks for sharing guys, i see already the common factor here is going out and killing people
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#28 - 2014-08-17 20:40:23 UTC
Jay Foucalt wrote:
[thanks for sharing guys, i see already the common factor here is going out and killing people

Yep, because you cant really call Target asteroid, activate strip miners and go watch Netflix "fun".

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

The Greenmachine Greenmachine
Green's Bicycle Shop
#29 - 2014-08-17 21:01:16 UTC
talking to the guy i scammed 3bil from
Robert Sawyer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2014-08-17 21:38:01 UTC
Jay Foucalt wrote:
hi people

I'm looking for things to do and learn about, but I notice that when I ask the question 'what do i do now?' people are really helpful but rarely answer specifically.

So, what was the most fun you had this week (or this month) and what made it fun for you?

Well...
The most fun I've had this week was seeing my Corax get blown up by a Garmur :D

"And when, at last, the moment is yours, that agony will become your greatest triumph."

La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#31 - 2014-08-17 21:53:31 UTC
They made my week:
CODE. running from AT like babies!
Cool

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#32 - 2014-08-17 21:55:58 UTC
Robert Sawyer wrote:
Well...
The most fun I've had this week was seeing my Corax get blown up by a Garmur :D

Oh crap. Another fleet I was involved in.

Glad you enjoyed it though.
Charles Muffins
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#33 - 2014-08-17 22:52:51 UTC
A fleet was near Jita that had a bunch of battleships that were closing in on industrials and trapping them. I speed fit a frig to 900 m/s and sent them spinning. They tried to trap me, but I was just too tiny. Roll
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#34 - 2014-08-17 23:01:18 UTC
Found a wrecked freighter, somehow blue, with a bunch of random stuff in it worth about 400 mil.

Coincidentally enough, I was flying one of my own freighters at the time, so I could just take it.

But that aside, the new capital ship wrecks are really freaking cool.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Lady Naween
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#35 - 2014-08-17 23:05:16 UTC
Our fight in the AT. To say that my tummy is now totally torn to pieces from the nerves is an understatement, but in true mashocistic fashion I can safely say I would do it again in a heartbeat.

o7 to godfathers for a fun fight.
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2014-08-17 23:07:00 UTC
Flying logi 12 hours straight while my militia seiged (and eventually took) two lowsec FW systems.

Highlights were keeping everyone alive in a couple of fights where we were outnumbered/outshipped and keeping most of my fleetmates alive for long enough to kill a dozen PL assault frigates and a bunch of Caldari frigates and destroyers, before having to abbandon the field when yet another fleet of cruisers warped into our 10 AFs + 2 Scythes gang.

Killing people is great, but watching your mates' back while they kill people can be quite fun, too.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Solops Crendraven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2014-08-17 23:26:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Solops Crendraven
Day 1 PvP Was blobbing with Corp got bored.
Day 2 PVP Lost over a billion worth in Isk in a Wormhole.(That was Fun)
Day 3 PvE Now I Blew another billion and bought me a Machariel to do L4 Mission Running
Day 4 Playing multiple accounts
Day 5 Reprocessed all my Modules (I love doing That)
Day 6 Dreaming one day I will have a Locust fleet of Titans with ICBoxer
Day 7 Writing in forums about how much fun I had in eve this week.

What makes Eve so fun isn't really the Social aspect or community For me.
Most people are R%t*rd$d however a few are tolerable on a temporary basis.
I love playing with myself
And Hope to Run a whole Fleet of 1000 Me Multi boxing one Day Now That would be Fun!

http://wpcdn3.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/wow-36box2-1.jpg

Moving To Las Vegas Watch Me Play Poker! enter link description here

Ssabat Thraxx
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#38 - 2014-08-17 23:50:59 UTC
Bombers Bar ran a promotional T1 frig free for all yesterday, and it was indeed the most fun Ive had all week.

\m/ O.o \m/

"You're a freak ..." - Solecist Project

Rogue Baaco
Doomheim
#39 - 2014-08-17 23:59:08 UTC
I was actually scheduled for biomassing. They were trying to figure out what to do with my stuff. I figured I would destroy my own stuff. Went a few jumps from where I was.... Sivala looking for autopiloting pods. First one I randomly picked happened to have a few implants and not so cheap. Only tears I received was the activation of a killright to everyone for a measly 25 mil.

I also learned podding someone in Genersis or Sanctum is hard to do....

Either way it was fun.
Livonia Velorea
The Fiendish Pixies
#40 - 2014-08-18 00:18:11 UTC
Been busy the past month so I didn't want to jump into anything too crazy while I dusted off. After a half dozen scanners I dived into a fight against my very first Worm since the rebalance. Not only did I win but he was so kind as to drop me a nice Deadspace sheild booster worth 100 mil. Oh and this tickled me. ^^

I pew you too! <3